Georgia Reinstitutes Slavery

Once they get "released", no one gives a fuck. Biden thinks that's success and even COMPASSION.. The CARTELS know more about where these people end up than our own government does.
Correct, and the reason why is because they are owned by the Cartel, and the U.S. Government turn a blind eye to this!

Last edited:
Correct, and the reason why is because they are owned by the Cartel, and the U.S. Government turn a blind eye to this!
Either that, or the Cartel has paid off the right folks in our government. We already are pretty sure that the Mexican government is corrupt. . . pretty sure, that the establishment here is corrupt as well.

Either that, or the Cartel has paid off the right folks in our government. We already are pretty sure that the Mexican government is corrupt. . . pretty sure, that the establishment here is corrupt as well.
The establishment is corrupt for sure and sex slaves is part of the enjoyment for many of the elites in society.

I have given up trying to save people because it is a endless cycle and what I have seen many of you would break down in tears and demand accountability for our government and hang all those involved!

The establishment is corrupt for sure and sex slaves is part of the enjoyment for many of the elites in society.

I have given up trying to save people because it is a endless cycle and what I have seen many of you would break down in tears and demand accountability for our government and hang all those involved!
You know that FrontLine documentary I posted?

I was aware of its existence all throughout the entire Trump administration. . . but for some odd reason, only an excerpt of it was both available on YouTube and at PBS.org. Only about twelve minutes in the middle, highlighting the plight of the individual illegals could be viewed.

The rest of it, the full hour, for nearly five years, no one could watch.

Odd that. :eusa_think:

You know that FrontLine documentary I posted?

I was aware of its existence all throughout the entire Trump administration. . . but for some odd reason, only an excerpt of it was both available on YouTube and at PBS.org. Only about twelve minutes in the middle, highlighting the plight of the individual illegals could be viewed.

The rest of it, the full hour, for nearly five years, no one could watch.

Odd that. :eusa_think:
Been fighting it for thirty plus years, so let just say the border has plenty of graves of illegal migrants that the cartel killed because they had no value to them here in the States and yet the left ignore this daily!

Be precise. This white house reinstitutes slavery. The last 100 yards of the sex slavery road ends at the white house door.
And at the door of BurnLootMurder as well.

1638915371888.png

Right, it was a hoax before it was supposed to be over by Easter, and Easter was before Hydroxychloroquine. LOL! Some scientist you got there Sparky.

Yeah right. What ever happened to Brandon's plan to "shut down the virus"? Even WITH the vaccines, hasn't he killed more people than than Greatest Troll On Earth by now? You keep playing the "short game" and ridin the short bus.. It's the best you can do..

The problem is, that isn't going to happen and you know it. Trump himself was an employer.

And the greater problem is US imperialism; U.S. Imperialism Is the Problem, Not Unaccompanied Minors

Ahhh.. American Imperialism.. Got us Puerto Rica (for awhile) Guam and 6 other Mid Pac islands, most of which we nuked in atomic testing. AND American Virgin Islands,

Didn't know there were any Noam Chomsky and Angela Davis fans STILL ALIVE..

Good job.. Enjoy all those riches we STOLE from those colonies dude..

Forum List

Back