Georgia Reinstitutes Slavery

Trump isn't the President. Time to grow up and be responsible instead of blaming others for your miserable existence.
Responsibility can only be possible by being honest with yourself. You have shown no signs of any such responsibility.

This change does not impress me at all. IF YOU KNOW you have "an exploitative employer" why does that SHIFT POLICY AT ALL? Only muddle-headed thinkers are impressed by tricks like that.

Immigration enforcement should be looking at ALL employers of illegal immigrants because by DEFINITION -- they are breaking the law. It's that damn simple. And get some insight as to HOW they acquired their workers. In your puny brain, maybe it never occurred to you that the CARTELS that brought them in are acting as employment agents to increase their income.

And here's the dirty laundry, you could STOP illegal immigration tomorrow by NOON if you just followed the law and PURSUED ALL employers that EMPLOY illegals.

Speaks VOLUMES to the problem that neither party supports this or wants to change the laws.
The problem is, that isn't going to happen and you know it. Trump himself was an employer.

And the greater problem is US imperialism; U.S. Imperialism Is the Problem, Not Unaccompanied Minors

Last edited:
Wow, you guys sound like you're ready for slavery to return.

Yes. That means slavery has been reinstated in Georgia.

That would mean Georgia passed a law legalizing slavery.

In this case.....at least 2 or 3 of the people were business owners....employers....they should be getting the same punishment you love seeing those "darkies" get...right??

you ignorant cocksuckers

And get some insight as to HOW they acquired their workers. In your puny brain

~S~

Who's the President? Grow up, child.
Georgia had 27,614 H-2A positions certified in fiscal year 2020, Like I said with responsibility comes honesty. This was during Trump for Biden to clean up. It's getting cleaned up. I don't think you understand the concept of growing up.

Georgia had 27,614 H-2A positions certified in fiscal year 2020, Like I said with responsibility comes honesty. This was during Trump for Biden to clean up. It's getting cleaned up. I don't think you understand the concept of growing up.
Read the article. This has nothing to do H2-A.

How did this get past the radar?
I see voters, I see many Biden voters.

Biden can't fix his diaper. Even the democrats are looking for a way out of the black hole they opened.

If the agencies responsible for processing and keeping track of these people (for court dates and such) would simply do their jobs, much of this problem would be solved. Too many people have the attitude that once these people are let in, they aren’t responsible for anything anymore. Too dense to realize the “honor system” has never worked in these cases.
Are you saying the gentlemen of the district are required to have a mandatory haircut for a court appearance, take off their hats for the ladies of the court? Where do you get the idea that U.S. courts and police stations are anything but mafia?

Forum List

Back