Georgia Poll Workers Who Spoke to Media or Signed Affidavits about November Election Integrity Are ‘Fired’

I bet they didn't get fired and will be back next time.....We have learned that the Trumpets lie like their life depended on it and the truth is poison.
And I bet you don't know what the fuck you are talking about as per your typical setting.
Your comment is based on nothing at all but your own ignorance.

Just curious, but where do you expect people to get their news if the MSM and Twitter, Facebook and Google are censoring? Someone post a link from a source that is not from one of these sources and you guys scoff. There aren’t any alternatives because you commies are censoring information. It is mind boggling that those on the let don’t see the this as a threat.

Actually, the real threat is that the crazy news site run by some clown in his mother's basement have the credibility that they do.

Just curious, but where do you expect people to get their news if the MSM and Twitter, Facebook and Google are censoring? Someone post a link from a source that is not from one of these sources and you guys scoff. There aren’t any alternatives because you commies are censoring information. It is mind boggling that those on the let don’t see the this as a threat.

Actually, the real threat is that the crazy news site run by some clown in his mother's basement have the credibility that they do.

When the mainstream outlets actively censor opposing views, there are no other alternatives. I’ve got news for you, the mainstream media has a much greater ability to disiminate their information. When that information is compromised, that is by far the most dangerous thing that can happen to a country. There is a reason China and N. Korea control their media and do not allow for dissenting opinions.

When the mainstream outlets actively censor opposing views, there are no other alternatives. I’ve got news for you, the mainstream media has a much greater ability to disiminate their information. When that information is compromised, that is by far the most dangerous thing that can happen to a country. There is a reason China and N. Korea control their media and do not allow for dissenting opinions.

Here's the difference, mainstream media outlets actually have an obligation to journalistic standards, unlike some crazy nut in mom's basement spewing out the latest theory of how the election was "Stolen". You know, the election that Trump lost by SEVEN MILLION VOTES.

The problem is, there's so much utter bullshit out there that overcoming it is a problem. Anti-vaxxers, 9/11 Truthers, and so on.

Facebook has a problem, it wants to allow the free exchange of ideas, but then you have so much utter bullshit out there it becomes part of the problem.

Forum List

Back