Georgia Libertarian Takes Runoff Credit

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
His name is Chase Oliver, but he's no 400 pounder. The 37 year old Libertarian in Georgia threw a stick in the spokes from his Atlanta basement. Sounds like Mr. Oliver was successful. His candidacy forced the runoff (he thinks) between Warnock and Walker.
I guess it was what he intended. Even with a low money budget.

“I knew when I started this campaign, I wanted to force a runoff to force these issues, and I think I succeeded,” Oliver told Vice News on Wednesday. “Could I have done better? Absolutely. But I think I did very well, all things considered.”

“I spent like $10,000 on some signs and door-knocking materials, and gas on the car, and food for canvassers,” Oliver said, comparing himself to other candidates who spent millions on their campaigns. “I rode around in my beat-up Corolla getting 30 miles to the gallon, because it’s economical. Fiscally conservative, I guess.”

LibTarians will never learn….they have no chance at selling their message / platform in todays America….all the retarded hippies do is meddle and disrupt.
@dblack
@Golfing Gator

Meddle and disrupt is what we are going for. Something has to change from all your sheep voting for the duopoly endlessly.

FYI: "Chase Oliver" is a hardcore Democrat leftist fag.

He wants to end Foreign Wars and the Drug War, he supports term limits and says the biggest challenge in the next decade will be to reduce the power and scope government has over our lives.

I can see now why you hate him

That is not voting twice. Each person's vote is counted once. If there is a run-off, the votes are counted separately.

I have voted in 4 different elections. By your logic, I was allowed to vote 4 times in Georgia.

Sad…huh?
The dumbfucks whom swear to be freedom loving constitutionalists always lean with anti-constitutional hate America Mexicrats.

The Libertarians I know (and I know quite a few) are all conservatives. They have an extreme dislike for the fiscal irresponsibility of both parties, and an extreme dislike for the "social conservative agenda". They will not vote for Hershel Walker because he will, at best, be a puppet. Under nomal circumstances he would never be considered a serious candidate.

That is not voting twice. Each person's vote is counted once. If there is a run-off, the votes are counted separately.

I have voted in 4 different elections. By your logic, I was allowed to vote 4 times in Georgia.
Why argue when the same candidates are allowed to get voted for twice because Georgia allows for it because of the 50 + 1% system.

His name is Chase Oliver, but he's no 400 pounder. The 37 year old Libertarian in Georgia threw a stick in the spokes from his Atlanta basement. Sounds like Mr. Oliver was successful. His candidacy forced the runoff (he thinks) between Warnock and Walker.
I guess it was what he intended. Even with a low money budget.

“I knew when I started this campaign, I wanted to force a runoff to force these issues, and I think I succeeded,” Oliver told Vice News on Wednesday. “Could I have done better? Absolutely. But I think I did very well, all things considered.”

“I spent like $10,000 on some signs and door-knocking materials, and gas on the car, and food for canvassers,” Oliver said, comparing himself to other candidates who spent millions on their campaigns. “I rode around in my beat-up Corolla getting 30 miles to the gallon, because it’s economical. Fiscally conservative, I guess.”

What it shows is that Libertarians are losers. The very best they can ever hope to achieve is being a spoiler every once in a while. Most of the time they are just plain losers. Yeah, he forced a runoff election, whereby either a Republican or a Democrats will win. He's proud of that?

New Topics

Forum List

Back