Georgia is purging 100,000 of voter rolls

Trump should take Georgia in 2024
How does the purging of dead voter rolls have an effect on any election? It doesn't
OMFG!!!..LOLOL

The funniest GD post I ever read..LOLOLOL
Oh your fucking gosh? The funny is you because these voters didn't vote. Voter rolls are purged every so often.
LOLOL................You won by the dead electorate...lol

all this shit being exposed now. And you believed Fauci just to get rid of Trump. Do you reaize the harm caused to this world because of your derangement??......Have you even thought about it? Do you even know it even?

How does the purging of dead voter rolls have an effect on any election? It doesn't
OMFG!!!..LOLOL

Oh your fucking gosh? The funny is you because these voters didn't vote. Voter rolls are purged every so often.

all this shit being exposed now. And you believed Fauci just to get rid of Trump. Do you reaize the harm caused to this world because of your derangement??......Have you even thought about it? Do you even know it even?
You mean dead voters like this one...?

OMFG!!!..LOLOL

Least he can admit it. Face it. The scam is up

OMFG!!!..LOLOL

He got caught. See that? It's what actual voter fraud looks like. Voter fraud is not going on TV holding g up a stack of papers claiming they're affidavits... it's indicting people for for voter fraud.

OMFG!!!..LOLOL

He got caught. See that? It's what actual voter fraud looks like. Voter fraud is not going on TV holding g up a stack of papers claiming they're affidavits... it's indicting people for for voter fraud.
OMG. The indictments that will come out of this election fraud. This is so much fun

OMFG!!!..LOLOL

OMG. The indictments that will come out of this election fraud. This is so much fun
LOLOL

I've been hearing that for almost 8 months now.

And the bleat goes on.

OMFG!!!..LOLOL

LOLOL

And the bleat goes on.
LOLOL...And you believed a Russian scam for 5 yrs.......................LOLOLOLOLOL

Your TDS caused so much damage to the world. Trump was right about everything.

Thank God I never listened to you people. Slaving to a 40 hr boss is no fucking way to live. Would you still listen to yourself with that kind of miserable existence. Look in a mirror and really ask yourself this

Be honest. Would you rather be a conserv and independent thinker never relying on anyone. Or be a miserable libturd slaving for 50 yrs and dropping dead 3 days after retirement

You probably love the bosses thumb up yer ass hole

OMFG!!!..LOLOL

LOLOL

And the bleat goes on.
LOLOL...And you believed a Russian scam for 5 yrs.......................LOLOLOLOLOL

Thank God I never listened to you people. Slaving to a 40 hr boss is no fucking way to live. Would you still listen to yourself with that kind of miserable existence. Look in a mirror and really ask yourself this

Be honest. Would you rather be a conserv and independent thinker never relying on anyone. Or be a miserable libturd slaving for 50 yrs and dropping dead 3 days after retirement

You describe yourself as an independent thinker? Did you graduate from high school? You don't work for anyone? What do you do? The Russian thing is not a scam, lambchop.
Oh your god the indictments that will come out of that fraudit conducted by that fufnick company that won't mean a thing? Your boy Trump is a scam artist and the con is on.

OMFG!!!..LOLOL

LOLOL

And the bleat goes on.

You describe yourself as an independent thinker? Did you graduate from high school? You don't work for anyone? What do you do? The Russian thing is not a scam, lambchop.
Oh your god the indictments that will come out of that fraudit conducted by that fufnick company that won't mean a thing? Your boy Trump is a scam artist and the con is on.
I'm retired nut fuck. I gave the financial firm to my top 3 guys for 20% profits for 30 yrs, some yrs ago

They took it farther than I ever could and make more money today doing nothing laughing at your fucking ass. The Russian thing was not a scam...LOLOL.Indictments any day right??...lol

How dumb huh. You asked.

Forum List

Back