Georgia Investigators: ‘massive’ election integrity problems in Atlanta

These regurgitations of allegations--always the same ones--are becoming like Chinese water torture. It's really really beginning to piss me off.

This is from November and the guy stated he saw no fraud. So will you people please shut the FUCK up! It's pure harrassment at this point. You got nuthin.

Absolutely fraud. Stolen election.
That's why they couldn't have an inauguration....of the 80 million sup[posed votes.....only 6 people would have attended.
Don't use the "covid" excuse. It wouldn't have stopped trumpkins from attending.

I mean after all, America's been heading that way (Democrat corruption) for a long time.
Fuck off.

You folks have used the crowd size excuse for a year, even though you can't because President Biden was responsible enough to forbid crowds.
Responsible enough? Biden couldn't get anyone to even put out flags for his ass much less show up at a rally or vote for him. Biden consistently had no support..
Yea, that's why he won. Has the Trump mob moved on the August date for Handjob Trump's reinstatement yet?

"To get the bullshit "steal" result, the Dems cheated by
Voting dead people
Having taxpayer funded homos vote in more than one state"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah, good 'ol poster 'EMH'.
Have I mentioned he is one of my favs on this venue?
Always good for a surefire snark-attack.

So, EMH.....you say there were travelling gay folk going from state to state voting for Joe?
That's interesting.
And why just the gay folks?
Straights don't cheat too?
And does it make a difference to you if your "homos" .....are gay guys, lesbian women, transexuals, bisexual, pansexual?
And how is it that you know their sexual preferences?

And then, the "voting dead people".
Shades of Haley Joel Osmond and "
I see dead people".

I could see how having dead people vote would have great appeal to those GOP officials in Georgia.
After all, you wouldn't have to give them drinks and snacks while they waited in long lines in the Georgia sun.
So, that could be a good thing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ps....and Trumlandia wonders why mainstream Americans make fun of 'em, snark on 'em, laugh at 'em?

'Travelling Dead Homos on the Interstate for Joe.'
Too long for a bumper sticker. No?

ps....you know, EMH, the voted could've been even more lopsided in Joe's favor if you hadn't scared off the Zionist vote. True that?

I love this bar!

These regurgitations of allegations--always the same ones--are becoming like Chinese water torture. It's really really beginning to piss me off.

This is from November and the guy stated he saw no fraud. So will you people please shut the FUCK up! It's pure harrassment at this point. You got nuthin.

Absolutely fraud. Stolen election.
That's why they couldn't have an inauguration....of the 80 million sup[posed votes.....only 6 people would have attended.
Don't use the "covid" excuse. It wouldn't have stopped trumpkins from attending.

I mean after all, America's been heading that way (Democrat corruption) for a long time.
Fuck off.

You folks have used the crowd size excuse for a year, even though you can't because President Biden was responsible enough to forbid crowds.

We need an honest Administration to do a REAL investigation into this widespread fraud.

Then I'm all for the gallows and firing squad for all those involved in the election steal.

STOP THE STEAL !!!!
Why are the Republicans blocking an investigation?
Because it is power grab, not an investigation. Keep lying, trolly.

Voting dead people

So, EMH.....you say there were travelling gay folk going from state to state voting for Joe?
That's interesting.
And does it make a difference to you if your "homos" .....are gay guys, lesbian women, transexuals, bisexual, pansexual?

I see dead people".

I could see how having dead people vote would have great appeal to those GOP officials in Georgia.
After all, you wouldn't have to give them drinks and snacks while they waited in long lines in the Georgia sun.

ps....and Trumlandia wonders why mainstream Americans make fun of 'em, snark on 'em, laugh at 'em?

ps....you know, EMH, the voted could've been even more lopsided in Joe's favor if you hadn't scared off the Zionist vote. True that?

I love this bar!
If this were a bar you would be outside beat up laying in an alley.

"Tell us again how Georgia voted for
GOP control of state house and state senate"
Ummmm? It appears the good poster, EMH, (one of my Zionist favs)......is suggesting that 'control' of the state legislature was rigged also.....and that Dems should have won but for the GOP cheating?
Am I reading poor EMH correctly?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do I love these kinds of reports?
Well, we all have our own personal motivations. I love those kinds of reports and the Trumplandia fanboys who shrill about 'em because, well, because I have so few chances most days to feel superior to anybody, but.............but those folks give me that opportunity.

The opportunity to smugly think to myself ........Thank you Jesus, for giving me the kind of parents who insisted their children get a decent education.

So sometimes smugness has its own rewards.

Lol

7 months later you figure you should have tried that lie in November....

The undisputed result of the election was that 35 states voted for

GOP control of both state house and state senate

You and I both know traitor Joe won precisely ZERO of those states, including GA.

To get the bullshit "steal" result, the Dems cheated by

Voting dead people
Having taxpayer funded homos vote in more than one state

But that was not enough. So the machines went to work cheating.... And that was not enough because traitor Joe did go off a cliff in the final 5 weeks.

So to desperately make up the gap even with the above cheating...

Fraud ballots were used
Fraud ballots were counted over and over

But the fraud ballots were hastily made and did not change

The undisputed down ballot truth of the RED WAVE which returned

Trump
GOP senate
GOP house

And once these audits prove that, your treasonous heroes are done....

Trump's lies are wearing thin. He simply lost the election by 8 million votes.
Only simpletons think Trump lost. Dishonest, lying simpletons. Next.

They all know what they did. They know how badly traitor Joe got thumped. They do not care about free and fair elections. They are traitors.

Voting dead people

That's interesting.

I see dead people".

I love this bar!

Trump and his camp still think ANTIFA did the 1/6 hate hoax.

You and I both know they are wrong.

You did that, you and your fellow homos.

The left wing gay in America hates America, truth, free and fair elections, everyone who does not support them being in power.

The left wing gay needs to learn a lesson.....

Forum List

Back