Georgia Investigators: ‘massive’ election integrity problems in Atlanta

These regurgitations of allegations--always the same ones--are becoming like Chinese water torture. It's really really beginning to piss me off.

This is from November and the guy stated he saw no fraud. So will you people please shut the FUCK up! It's pure harrassment at this point. You got nuthin.

Absolutely fraud. Stolen election.
That's why they couldn't have an inauguration....of the 80 million sup[posed votes.....only 6 people would have attended.
Don't use the "covid" excuse. It wouldn't have stopped trumpkins from attending.

I mean after all, America's been heading that way (Democrat corruption) for a long time.
Fuck off.

You folks have used the crowd size excuse for a year, even though you can't because President Biden was responsible enough to forbid crowds.
Responsible enough? Biden couldn't get anyone to even put out flags for his ass much less show up at a rally or vote for him. Biden consistently had no support..

You put too much stock in noise and spectacle. Biden won because he is NOT Trump.
I put stock where logic dictates....if you don't have any support before the election, people are not going to take the time to vote for you. I saw lots of support for Trump all over the country and he certainly got more votes 2020 over 2016...and I saw no support for Biden. Biden had less support than Hillary so I know that he didn't win.

Oh and despite the propaganda bullshit------Trump became more popular not less over the last 4 years. In fact, Trump won more counties than last time to boot---proving that his popularity went up. Inner city solidly dem controlled areas-----simply stuffed the ballot boxes. (Which btw also resulted in having more votes than voters in several counties.)
More votes than voters? Now that sounds like some solid evidence. Why didn't Trump show proof of that all those times his claims got thrown out of court? Even now, that proof would be very helpful for you. I guess I'm asking, YOU GOT PROOF OF THAT?

"...simply stuffed the ballot boxes. (Which btw also resulted in having more votes than voters in several counties.)"
Which, btw........can you name 'em? and offer the good forum members here some vetting, sourcing, credible authority?

I realize my poor avatar has on other occasions requested your avatar to back up his/her word......to show the forum you got game. And you chose or were unable to do so, to date.

Still, let's have you give it a try this time: how many counties? which ones? to what effect? sourcing?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Biden's supporters thought voting was more important than going to rallies."

And that, fellow forum members is what is called-- 'A Bazinga!'

A hat-tip to poster Bulldog. Bullseye!

These regurgitations of allegations--always the same ones--are becoming like Chinese water torture. It's really really beginning to piss me off.

This is from November and the guy stated he saw no fraud. So will you people please shut the FUCK up! It's pure harrassment at this point. You got nuthin.

That's why they couldn't have an inauguration....of the 80 million sup[posed votes.....only 6 people would have attended.
Don't use the "covid" excuse. It wouldn't have stopped trumpkins from attending.

I mean after all, America's been heading that way (Democrat corruption) for a long time.
Fuck off.

You folks have used the crowd size excuse for a year, even though you can't because President Biden was responsible enough to forbid crowds.
Responsible enough? Biden couldn't get anyone to even put out flags for his ass much less show up at a rally or vote for him. Biden consistently had no support..
Political support does not require groupies.
Actually, it does.
Not like Pink Floyd groupies.

Fuck off.

We need an honest Administration to do a REAL investigation into this widespread fraud.

Then I'm all for the gallows and firing squad for all those involved in the election steal.

STOP THE STEAL !!!!

The dems have not objected to the people chosen to conduct the investigation. If they are incompetent it is the republicans fault.
It is not the administrations job to do it at all. Its the electoral people.
You could hardly call this administration dishonest. They have NOT obstructed anything. The problem is they can't find anything illegal.

But replacing it with another ratbag like trump? You must be joking.
There was no election fraud. Trump was beaten by republicans who voted again st him and you will not accept it.
Furthermore, you'd be silly enough to think those same people would change their vote again to re install the dickhead.

You're not real smart boy

Tell us again how Georgia voted for

GOP control of state house and state senate

And traitor Joe and two dem senators.....

There is only one answer - massive fraud

And with full control of the WH, I fully expect them to mysteriously win take a lot more elections appointments

Sadly, there is only one way out of this mess now....and no one on the home team has the stomach for it

So Fascism and totalitarianism it is

Docilized dumbasses parroting bullshit from people frauds.

This would never have stood 30 years ago.

30 years ago, Raffensberger and dozens like him would already have been taken out....

What happened to "Patriots"

What happened to bravery?

What happened to America?
All those are great questions, but everybody really wants to know what happened to Hedy Lamarr

"Tell us again how Georgia voted for
GOP control of state house and state senate"
Ummmm? It appears the good poster, EMH, (one of my Zionist favs)......is suggesting that 'control' of the state legislature was rigged also.....and that Dems should have won but for the GOP cheating?
Am I reading poor EMH correctly?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do I love these kinds of reports?
Well, we all have our own personal motivations. I love those kinds of reports and the Trumplandia fanboys who shrill about 'em because, well, because I have so few chances most days to feel superior to anybody, but.............but those folks give me that opportunity.

The opportunity to smugly think to myself ........Thank you Jesus, for giving me the kind of parents who insisted their children get a decent education.

So sometimes smugness has its own rewards.

Lol

7 months later you figure you should have tried that lie in November....

The undisputed result of the election was that 35 states voted for

GOP control of both state house and state senate

You and I both know traitor Joe won precisely ZERO of those states, including GA.

To get the bullshit "steal" result, the Dems cheated by

Voting dead people
Having taxpayer funded homos vote in more than one state

But that was not enough. So the machines went to work cheating.... And that was not enough because traitor Joe did go off a cliff in the final 5 weeks.

So to desperately make up the gap even with the above cheating...

Fraud ballots were used
Fraud ballots were counted over and over

But the fraud ballots were hastily made and did not change

The undisputed down ballot truth of the RED WAVE which returned

Trump
GOP senate
GOP house

And once these audits prove that, your treasonous heroes are done....

Ummmm? It appears the good poster, EMH, (one of my Zionist favs)......is suggesting that 'control' of the state legislature was rigged also.....and that Dems should have won but for the GOP cheating?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, we all have our own personal motivations. I love those kinds of reports and the Trumplandia fanboys who shrill about 'em because, well, because I have so few chances most days to feel superior to anybody, but.............but those folks give me that opportunity.

The opportunity to smugly think to myself ........Thank you Jesus, for giving me the kind of parents who insisted their children get a decent education.

Lol

You and I both know traitor Joe won precisely ZERO of those states, including GA.

Voting dead people

But that was not enough. So the machines went to work cheating.... And that was not enough because traitor Joe did go off a cliff in the final 5 weeks.

Fraud ballots were used

Trump
GOP senate
GOP house

Trump's lies are wearing thin. He simply lost the election by 8 million votes.

Lol

Voting dead people

Fraud ballots were used

Trump
GOP senate
GOP house

You be sure to get back with us as soon as you have that proof m'kay?

Lol

Voting dead people

Fraud ballots were used

Trump
GOP senate
GOP house

"....And once these audits prove that, your treasonous heroes are done...."

Promises, promises. Still waiting for the wall to be built, Obamacare to be repealed, Hillary going to jail...and now we have to wait for audits?

What next? Trump will be ascending the throne in August? Man, you trumptards sure are gullible.

Fuck off.

We need an honest Administration to do a REAL investigation into this widespread fraud.

Then I'm all for the gallows and firing squad for all those involved in the election steal.

STOP THE STEAL !!!!
Why are Republicans stonewalling and refusing an investigation? What are they hiding?

Lol

Voting dead people

Fraud ballots were used

Trump
GOP senate
GOP house

"....And once these audits prove that, your treasonous heroes are done...."

Promises, promises. Still waiting for the wall to be built, Obamacare to be repealed, Hillary going to jail...and now we have to wait for audits?

What next? Trump will be ascending the throne in August? Man, you trumptards sure are gullible.

You forgot coal mining jobs.

Lol

Voting dead people

Fraud ballots were used

Trump
GOP senate
GOP house

Only simpletons think Trump lost. Dishonest, lying simpletons. Next.

Lol

Voting dead people

Fraud ballots were used

Trump
GOP senate
GOP house

Only simpletons think he won. Only right-wingers, never get it.

Fuck off.

STOP THE STEAL !!!!
Why are the Republicans blocking an investigation?

Lol

Voting dead people

Fraud ballots were used

Trump
GOP senate
GOP house

30JUN21! So Exciting!!!

Fuck off.

STOP THE STEAL !!!!
Why are the Republicans blocking an investigation?
...they must have cheated.

Fuck off.

Wow, uncalled for. I used to consider you a good poster and a level headed person, even though I disagreed with some of your positions, because you didn't engage in personal attacks and didn't knowingly spread lies. So much for that. Very disappointing.

Fuck off.

Wow, uncalled for. I used to consider you a good poster and a level headed person, even though I disagreed with some of your positions, because you didn't engage in personal attacks and didn't knowingly spread lies. So much for that. Very disappointing.
You can fuck off too.

The Inauguration was restricted due to Covid. The country was going through the holiday spike, remember? Human Unit's rendition is total bitter bile.

Forum List

Back