Georgia Investigators: ‘massive’ election integrity problems in Atlanta

These regurgitations of allegations--always the same ones--are becoming like Chinese water torture. It's really really beginning to piss me off.

This is from November and the guy stated he saw no fraud. So will you people please shut the FUCK up! It's pure harrassment at this point. You got nuthin.

Absolutely fraud. Stolen election.
That's why they couldn't have an inauguration....of the 80 million sup[posed votes.....only 6 people would have attended.
Don't use the "covid" excuse. It wouldn't have stopped trumpkins from attending.

I mean after all, America's been heading that way (Democrat corruption) for a long time.
Fuck off.

You folks have used the crowd size excuse for a year, even though you can't because President Biden was responsible enough to forbid crowds.

We need an honest Administration to do a REAL investigation into this widespread fraud.

Then I'm all for the gallows and firing squad for all those involved in the election steal.

STOP THE STEAL !!!!

Tell us again how Georgia voted for

GOP control of state house and state senate

And traitor Joe and two dem senators.....

There is only one answer - massive fraud

And with full control of the WH, I fully expect them to mysteriously win take a lot more elections appointments

Sadly, there is only one way out of this mess now....and no one on the home team has the stomach for it

So Fascism and totalitarianism it is

Docilized dumbasses parroting bullshit from people frauds.

This would never have stood 30 years ago.

30 years ago, Raffensberger and dozens like him would already have been taken out....

What happened to "Patriots"

What happened to bravery?

What happened to America?

The legal process isn't finished yet.

And with nothing to hide whatsoever Democrats are fighting transparency.

The bombshell report, constructed like a minute-by-minute diary, cited a litany of high-risk problems such as the double-counting of votes, insecure storage of ballots, possible violations of voter privacy, the mysterious removal of election materials at a vote collection warehouse, and the suspicious movement of “too many” ballots on Election Day.

“This seems like a massive chain of custody problem,” the contractor Carter Jones warned in the memo delivered by his firm Seven Hill Strategies to Raffensperger’s office shortly after the election.

That glaring notation was written around 4:00 p.m. on Election Day, when Jones observed absentee ballots arriving at the county’s central absentee scanning center at Atlanta’s State Farm Arena “in rolling bins 2k at a time.”
The question has to be asked, with the inmates running the asylum, what changes will be made for next election?

Vote by pressing a button on smart phones via progressive propaganda pop-ups, tagged outreach & inclusive.
Really? If you're gonna make up shit, at least try to come up with something believable.

You mean like mail-in ballots via fear tactics and ballot harvesting real?
I mean like voting by pressing a button on a smart phone. That is the goofy shit you claimed, isn't it?

"Just The News"? Thanks for the laugh.
I wonder how many of these "obscure" news sites our own trump fluffers create themselves.

I wonder how many bloated cows, like you, have multiple socks here? It's just a matter of time till the weight of evidence of vote fraud is so great that your little house of cards collapses.

That's going to be fun to watch.
So any day now, right? How long have you been saying that?
I've been assured that the election fraud will be exposed by the end of this month...for sure!

30JUN21!!!!!!
Oh goodie. I'll have the popcorn ready.

The bombshell report, constructed like a minute-by-minute diary, cited a litany of high-risk problems such as the double-counting of votes, insecure storage of ballots, possible violations of voter privacy, the mysterious removal of election materials at a vote collection warehouse, and the suspicious movement of “too many” ballots on Election Day.

“This seems like a massive chain of custody problem,” the contractor Carter Jones warned in the memo delivered by his firm Seven Hill Strategies to Raffensperger’s office shortly after the election.

That glaring notation was written around 4:00 p.m. on Election Day, when Jones observed absentee ballots arriving at the county’s central absentee scanning center at Atlanta’s State Farm Arena “in rolling bins 2k at a time.”
You know, I really love these kinds of "bombshell" news that supposedly shows that elections were somehow stolen or that the Domino machines were tampered with by the Chinese using Italian satellites or some such nonsense.

Why do I love these kinds of reports? Because the vast majority of Republican mouth-breathing morons buy into this stuff, lose faith in the electoral process, and will sit out future elections. Thereby helping Dems to win more elections. WIn/Win.

So, please please post more such nonsense. Makes my day!!!

But bu bu bu isn't that a vast far right fringe conspiracy theory?

Say it isn't so
I mean it was the most honest election in all the galaxy

The question has to be asked, with the inmates running the asylum, what changes will be made for next election?

Vote by pressing a button on smart phones via progressive propaganda pop-ups, tagged outreach & inclusive.
Really? If you're gonna make up shit, at least try to come up with something believable.

I mean like voting by pressing a button on a smart phone. That is the goofy shit you claimed, isn't it?

Not at all, I know how Demonicrats think. Cheat or be beat, know what I mean?

Too bad for You, right wingers are worse.

You're an idiot, and you make shit up. You can deny it all you want, but the proof is in your posts. #12 is just one more recent example of that

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​

Ummm...no...

Why count ballots after sending observers home

Why have these ballots under a table instead up against a wall where the others were at

Why was Ruby and her daughter actually working? Ruby has no work ethic (NONE!), moves like a slug, but works as fast as she can with questionable ballots after sending the observers out? Come on now....

Last edited:

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​

Ummm...no...

Why count ballots after sending inspector homes

Why have these ballots under a table instead up against a wall where the others were at

Why was Ruby and her daughter actually working? Ruby has not work ethic, moves like a slug, but works as fast as she can with questionable ballots after sending the inspectors out? Come on now....

Inspectors or observers?

These regurgitations of allegations--always the same ones--are becoming like Chinese water torture. It's really really beginning to piss me off.

This is from November and the guy stated he saw no fraud. So will you people please shut the FUCK up! It's pure harrassment at this point. You got nuthin.

That's why they couldn't have an inauguration....of the 80 million sup[posed votes.....only 6 people would have attended.
Don't use the "covid" excuse. It wouldn't have stopped trumpkins from attending.

I mean after all, America's been heading that way (Democrat corruption) for a long time.
Fuck off.

You folks have used the crowd size excuse for a year, even though you can't because President Biden was responsible enough to forbid crowds.
Responsible enough? Biden couldn't get anyone to even put out flags for his ass much less show up at a rally or vote for him. Biden consistently had no support..

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​

Ummm...no...

Why count ballots after sending inspector homes

Why was Ruby and her daughter actually working? Ruby has not work ethic, moves like a slug, but works as fast as she can with questionable ballots after sending the inspectors out? Come on now....

Inspectors or observers?

Sorry Observers

Fuck off.

Responsible enough? Biden couldn't get anyone to even put out flags for his ass much less show up at a rally or vote for him. Biden consistently had no support..

You put too much stock in noise and spectacle. Biden won because he is NOT Trump.

Fuck off.

Political support does not require groupies.

Fuck off.

You put too much stock in noise and spectacle. Biden won because he is NOT Trump.
I put stock where logic dictates....if you don't have any support before the election, people are not going to take the time to vote for you. I saw lots of support for Trump all over the country and he certainly got more votes 2020 over 2016...and I saw no support for Biden. Biden had less support than Hillary so I know that he didn't win.

Oh and despite the propaganda bullshit------Trump became more popular not less over the last 4 years. In fact, Trump won more counties than last time to boot---proving that his popularity went up. Inner city solidly dem controlled areas-----simply stuffed the ballot boxes. (Which btw also resulted in having more votes than voters in several counties.)

Fuck off.

Biden's supporters thought voting was more important than going to rallies. They were right.

"Tell us again how Georgia voted for
GOP control of state house and state senate"
Ummmm? It appears the good poster, EMH, (one of my Zionist favs)......is suggesting that 'control' of the state legislature was rigged also.....and that Dems should have won but for the GOP cheating?
Am I reading poor EMH correctly?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do I love these kinds of reports?
Well, we all have our own personal motivations. I love those kinds of reports and the Trumplandia fanboys who shrill about 'em because, well, because I have so few chances most days to feel superior to anybody, but.............but those folks give me that opportunity.

The opportunity to smugly think to myself ........Thank you Jesus, for giving me the kind of parents who insisted their children get a decent education.

So sometimes smugness has its own rewards.

Fuck off.

Political support does not require groupies.
Actually, it does.

Forum List

Back