Georgia Investigators: ‘massive’ election integrity problems in Atlanta

And with nothing to hide whatsoever Democrats are fighting transparency.

The bombshell report, constructed like a minute-by-minute diary, cited a litany of high-risk problems such as the double-counting of votes, insecure storage of ballots, possible violations of voter privacy, the mysterious removal of election materials at a vote collection warehouse, and the suspicious movement of “too many” ballots on Election Day.

“This seems like a massive chain of custody problem,” the contractor Carter Jones warned in the memo delivered by his firm Seven Hill Strategies to Raffensperger’s office shortly after the election.

That glaring notation was written around 4:00 p.m. on Election Day, when Jones observed absentee ballots arriving at the county’s central absentee scanning center at Atlanta’s State Farm Arena “in rolling bins 2k at a time.”
I don’t believe you

"Just The News"? Thanks for the laugh.
I wonder how many of these "obscure" news sites our own trump fluffers create themselves.
When they're not blowing smoke up each other's asses they're watching Fox News. There is now an entire industry being created by Trump turds trying to out bullshit each other with dumbass conspiracy theories. It's a laugh a minute. The real danger is when dweebs like Paul Gosar fall for the latest whack job theory & repeat it. Or Mark Meadows who everyone thought had at least half a brain.

MAGA hats= a brain sieve.
I wonder how many of these "obscure" news sites our own trump fluffers create themselves.

When was the last time there was no inauguration?
And you really believe it was because of an attack on the capital?

Right.....and I won the lottery

It was because a stolen election for an immensely unpopular racist couldn't fill a school bus, let alone DC.
Clearly a false flag to cover up that glaring fact,...that some are too dense to recognize.

Georgia Investigators: ‘massive’ election integrity problems in Atlanta​

Obviously, we have a major malfunction here as the democrats look on in worry calling it all baseless and debunked.

As I've said, we are clearly at war.......the enemy is lobbing nukes and we won't even run for cover let alone put up a fight

Tell us again how Georgia voted for

GOP control of state house and state senate

And traitor Joe and two dem senators.....

There is only one answer - massive fraud

And with full control of the WH, I fully expect them to mysteriously win take a lot more elections appointments

Sadly, there is only one way out of this mess now....and no one on the home team has the stomach for it

So Fascism and totalitarianism it is

And with full control of the WH, I fully expect them to mysteriously win take a lot more elections appointments

Sadly, there is only one way out of this mess now....and no one on the home team has the stomach for it

Docilized dumbasses parroting bullshit from people frauds.

This would never have stood 30 years ago.

30 years ago, Raffensberger and dozens like him would already have been taken out....

30 years ago, Raffensberger and dozens like him would already have been taken out....

What happened to "Patriots"

What happened to bravery?

What happened to America?

The bombshell report, constructed like a minute-by-minute diary, cited a litany of high-risk problems such as the double-counting of votes, insecure storage of ballots, possible violations of voter privacy, the mysterious removal of election materials at a vote collection warehouse, and the suspicious movement of “too many” ballots on Election Day.

“This seems like a massive chain of custody problem,” the contractor Carter Jones warned in the memo delivered by his firm Seven Hill Strategies to Raffensperger’s office shortly after the election.

That glaring notation was written around 4:00 p.m. on Election Day, when Jones observed absentee ballots arriving at the county’s central absentee scanning center at Atlanta’s State Farm Arena “in rolling bins 2k at a time.”

Your Cite:

Jones did not respond to repeated requests for comment from Just the News, though shortly after being contacted yesterday he spoke to the Associated Press about his findings, stating that in spite of all the issues he observed he did not witness "any dishonesty, fraud or intentional malfeasance" among election workers.

What happened to "Patriots"

What happened to bravery?

What happened to America?

Where is my stimulus check?

Where is my taxpayer funded bottle of opium pills?

Don't bother me, I'm on Facebook

These regurgitations of allegations--always the same ones--are becoming like Chinese water torture. It's really really beginning to piss me off.

This is from November and the guy stated he saw no fraud. So will you people please shut the FUCK up! It's pure harrassment at this point. You got nuthin.

I wonder how many bloated cows, like you, have multiple socks here? It's just a matter of time till the weight of evidence of vote fraud is so great that your little house of cards collapses.

That's going to be fun to watch.
30JUN21.....tick tock!

I wonder how many bloated cows, like you, have multiple socks here? It's just a matter of time till the weight of evidence of vote fraud is so great that your little house of cards collapses.

That's going to be fun to watch.
So any day now, right? How long have you been saying that?
I've been assured that the election fraud will be exposed by the end of this month...for sure!

30JUN21!!!!!!

"It's just a matter of time till the weight of evidence of vote fraud is so great..."

You know, I often read the above and similar predictions about some future event that is sure to come.

It always reminds me of Don Trump's never-fail responses to health care...."I have a beautiful plan that will be announced in 10-days (or soon, or real soon, or its ready to launch, or......)

Yadda, yadda, yadda.

But still, let us take the poster "westwall" seriously. and ask: "So, poster, can you give us a date on when this 'matter-of-time's' shelf life expires?

Meaning, when da hell are you gonna produce?
You know it has been more than 8 months you've been sitting on that pot.

It's time, mi amigo.
It's time.
He'll never give you an answer....he'll throw personal attacks at you...but he won't give you an answer.

Oh really? Taken out for dinner?

These regurgitations of allegations--always the same ones--are becoming like Chinese water torture. It's really really beginning to piss me off.

This is from November and the guy stated he saw no fraud. So will you people please shut the FUCK up! It's pure harrassment at this point. You got nuthin.

Absolutely fraud. Stolen election.
That's why they couldn't have an inauguration....of the 80 million sup[posed votes.....only 6 people would have attended.
Don't use the "covid" excuse. It wouldn't have stopped trumpkins from attending.

I mean after all, America's been heading that way (Democrat corruption) for a long time.
No better pinnacle of Democrat success than completely eliminating transparent elections. Crown jewel

Fortunately for the demented Left, the weak passive, frightened conservative Right has collectively grabbed ankles and begged for it dry.

Absolutely fraud. Stolen election.
That's why they couldn't have an inauguration....of the 80 million sup[posed votes.....only 6 people would have attended.
Don't use the "covid" excuse. It wouldn't have stopped trumpkins from attending.

I mean after all, America's been heading that way (Democrat corruption) for a long time.
Fuck off.

You folks have used the crowd size excuse for a year, even though you can't because President Biden was responsible enough to forbid crowds.

Six months after the election , a riot in the capitol, a new president been sworn in and the old one still belching about fraud and suddenly this appears.
Where has it been all that time.
And you expect people to believe that?

New Topics

Forum List

Back