Georgia Investigators have ‘Ballot Trafficker’ Who Is Talking — Admits to Being Paid THOUSANDS in 2020 Election Ballot Boxes Ballot Harvesting Scheme

If you follow the money from these ballot box stuffers, I bet it leads right back to a fat, ugly, entitled, gap toothed Black lady who spits when she shouts her political speeches at people she considers lowlife Whities. Georgia shouldn't let this racist sow have so much say about anything.

If you follow the money from these ballot box stuffers, I bet it leads right back to a fat, ugly, entitled, gap toothed Black lady who spits when she shouts her political speeches at people she considers lowlife Whities. Georgia shouldn't let this racist sow have so much say about anything.

Thanks to Trump her election is just a hair short of certain.

ROFL! I'm going to save this post for after the election.

Go ahead, it’s not the first time I’ve written it. But just for the record again, I’ll explain.

Stacy Abrams lost by 50,000 votes in 2018. Kemp beat her, if only just. However, thanks to Trump, that victory is going to be much less important.

You see, Trump is already involved in the races, endorsing candidates. However, the candidates he’s endorsing are at best, flawed as hell. At worst, a disaster in the election.

For the Governorship, Trump has endorsed Sunny Purdue, the Senator who lost to Jon Ossoff. The Senate Seat is going to stay Democratic, thanks to Trump, but I’ll stay on the Governor’s race for now.

The Primary promises to be a knock down drag out battle, between Kemp and Purdue, and no matter who wins, the Republicans lose.

Answer this question. Honestly now. What percentage of Trump Supporters will show up and vote for Kemp if he wins the nomination? If it is less than 99%, Stacy Abrams wins. Turn it around, honestly now, how many Conservatives show up to vote for Purdue, if Kemp loses? Again, if it is less than 99%, Abrams wins. And the Conservatives didn’t turn out in sufficient numbers to keep Purdue in the Senate, because of his trickery and shenanigans about his Stock Trading. Expect the Democrats to flood the airwaves about that one if he wins the nomination.

So thanks to Trump getting involved, chances are high that the Democrats will win.

It looks like the case is starting to break:

Radio host John Fredericks joined Steve Bannon back in September to discuss an EXPLOSIVE development in Georgia.
According to John Fredericks, investigators have video of 240 leftist operatives he called “ballot traffickers” dumping tens of thousands of ballots into drop boxes in the middle of the night in locations across Georgia.
The leftist operatives were identified making numerous drops in the middle of the night in Georgia. They were filmed emptying their backpacks of ballots into the drop boxes in the middle of the night. Ballot harvesting is not legal in Georgia. This was criminal behavior caught on video!
True the Vote and one other organization have copies of the video and promised to release their findings.
Heather Mullins from Real Americas Voice later reported on the John Fredericks radio show that there is video that captures 240 ballot traffickers in Georgia. Each of the traffickers averaged 23-24 drops where they would empty backpacks into the ballot boxes. This is completely illegal. No harvesting is allowed in Georgia.
This was a massive organized effort by the American left to commit fraud.
In September The Gateway Pundit spoke with Catherine Engelbrecht and her group True the Vote was behind this investigation. We also found out it involves SEVERAL STATES.
Catherine told us in the fall that she had important meetings coming up in Georgia. Apparently, the information reached worthless Never-Trump Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger.
Reportedly True The Vote was able to take cell phone ping data on a mass wide-scale and piece together that several people—suspected ballot harvesters—were making multiple trips to multiple drop boxes, raising potential legal questions in a number of these states. 242 in Georgia and around 200 in Arizona.
From there, the document continues, True The Vote gathered surveillance video on the drop boxes in Georgia and is attempting to gather similar such surveillance video from other states. The document states that True The Vote has obtained one full petabyte of surveillance footage on drop boxes—two million minutes of video—which it says is broken into 73,000 individual video files. The group is expected to begin releasing some of these videos, which purportedly show the same people going multiple times to the same drop boxes, in the coming weeks.
On Tuesday Just the News reported that one of the ballot traffickers was identified and is now talking. According to Just the News the man WAS PAID THOUSANDS to harvest ballots in Georgia.
Just the News reported on this latest development.
Raffensperger’s office received a detailed complaint from conservative voter integrity group True the Vote on Nov. 30 saying it had assembled evidence that scores of activists worked with nonprofit groups to collect and deliver thousands of absentee ballots, often during wee-hour operations, to temporary voting drop boxes distributed around the state during the pandemic.
The group informed the secretary its evidence included video footage from surveillance cameras placed by counties outside the drop boxes as well as geolocation data for the cell phones of more than 200 activists seen on the tapes purportedly showing the dates and times of ballot drop-offs, according to documents reviewed by Just the News.
The group also said it interviewed a Georgia man who admitted he was paid thousands of dollars to harvest ballots in the Atlanta metropolitan area during the November election and the lead-up to Jan. 5, 2021 runoff for Georgia’s two U.S. Senate seats, which were both captured by Democrats and ended GOP control of Congress. The group has yet to identify the cooperating witness to state authorities, referring to him in the complaint simply as John Doe.
The group does not allege the ballots delivered by couriers were fraudulent. Nonetheless, lawful ballots delivered by third-parties to drop boxes would run afoul of Georgia’s law.
True the Vote is wise not to release the identity of the ballot traffickers to Georgia State Officials considering they certified a fraudulent election.
We are reaching out to True the Vote for comment…
John Doe?

Does The Pillow Guy know about this?

I hate to not practice what i preach to not talk about something that happened a year ago and be like the trolls who cant stop attacking trump long after he is out of office but after seeing this news recently,could not resist posting it.

The America hating Biden loving paid trolls that have penetrated this site will of course say NO EVIDENCE, you give them facts that many DEAD PEOPLE voted in a major city and those votes were counted,WHISTLEBLOWERS WHO WERE WILLING TO TESTIFY KNOWING THE PENALTY OF PERJURY,or show that video of that Ruby lady and others smuggeling votes in under the tables with other workers long after people got sent home from a false waterbreak leak reported violating the rules of vote counting,its always the same ole desperate hail marys from them NO EVIDENCE.

this will be their latest desperate hail mary of NO EVIDENCE. even though it is ONE MORE PERSON willing to go before the courts knowing the penalty of perjury.:auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Last edited:
The people you reference as trolls, or whatever, they are just typical fascist democrats, they are ALL like that, they know the election was stolen, everyone knows the 2020 election was stolen. The deal is this, they gloat, they gloat because they greatly approve of such heinous criminality, do you understand?

They are just gloating, and this is why the nation is going to end, because such low people, lacking in all aspects of character, cannot be co-existed with, you cannot maintain a political relationship with a population willing and able, to do anything, no matter what, to subvert that relationship to their ends, including mass killings, or democide!

Thus they gloat, they believe erroneously they are on the team, even as the fascist pigs whom they toe suck, import millions of illegal aliens to replace those typical street level fascist democrats, as their slaves! You cannot debate such creatures as they are entirely disingenuous, they are as a collective, quite psychotic, you can never reason with a psychotic, ever!

everyone knows the 2020 election was stolen
everyone but me I guess

They are just gloating, and this is why the nation is going to end, because such low people, lacking in all aspects of character, cannot be co-existed with, you cannot maintain a political relationship with a population willing and able, to do anything, no matter what, to subvert that relationship to their ends, including mass killings, or democide!
I'm happy Trump lost the election but I'd rather he'd won since it appears that this country is headed for disaster based on his lies and the fools who follow him.

You cannot debate such creatures as they are entirely disingenuous, they are as a collective, quite psychotic, you can never reason with a psychotic, ever!
I feel exactly the same way about Trump's supporters.

It looks like the case is starting to break:

Radio host John Fredericks joined Steve Bannon back in September to discuss an EXPLOSIVE development in Georgia.
According to John Fredericks, investigators have video of 240 leftist operatives he called “ballot traffickers” dumping tens of thousands of ballots into drop boxes in the middle of the night in locations across Georgia.
The leftist operatives were identified making numerous drops in the middle of the night in Georgia. They were filmed emptying their backpacks of ballots into the drop boxes in the middle of the night. Ballot harvesting is not legal in Georgia. This was criminal behavior caught on video!
True the Vote and one other organization have copies of the video and promised to release their findings.
Heather Mullins from Real Americas Voice later reported on the John Fredericks radio show that there is video that captures 240 ballot traffickers in Georgia. Each of the traffickers averaged 23-24 drops where they would empty backpacks into the ballot boxes. This is completely illegal. No harvesting is allowed in Georgia.
This was a massive organized effort by the American left to commit fraud.
In September The Gateway Pundit spoke with Catherine Engelbrecht and her group True the Vote was behind this investigation. We also found out it involves SEVERAL STATES.
Catherine told us in the fall that she had important meetings coming up in Georgia. Apparently, the information reached worthless Never-Trump Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger.
Reportedly True The Vote was able to take cell phone ping data on a mass wide-scale and piece together that several people—suspected ballot harvesters—were making multiple trips to multiple drop boxes, raising potential legal questions in a number of these states. 242 in Georgia and around 200 in Arizona.
From there, the document continues, True The Vote gathered surveillance video on the drop boxes in Georgia and is attempting to gather similar such surveillance video from other states. The document states that True The Vote has obtained one full petabyte of surveillance footage on drop boxes—two million minutes of video—which it says is broken into 73,000 individual video files. The group is expected to begin releasing some of these videos, which purportedly show the same people going multiple times to the same drop boxes, in the coming weeks.
On Tuesday Just the News reported that one of the ballot traffickers was identified and is now talking. According to Just the News the man WAS PAID THOUSANDS to harvest ballots in Georgia.
Just the News reported on this latest development.
Raffensperger’s office received a detailed complaint from conservative voter integrity group True the Vote on Nov. 30 saying it had assembled evidence that scores of activists worked with nonprofit groups to collect and deliver thousands of absentee ballots, often during wee-hour operations, to temporary voting drop boxes distributed around the state during the pandemic.
The group informed the secretary its evidence included video footage from surveillance cameras placed by counties outside the drop boxes as well as geolocation data for the cell phones of more than 200 activists seen on the tapes purportedly showing the dates and times of ballot drop-offs, according to documents reviewed by Just the News.
The group also said it interviewed a Georgia man who admitted he was paid thousands of dollars to harvest ballots in the Atlanta metropolitan area during the November election and the lead-up to Jan. 5, 2021 runoff for Georgia’s two U.S. Senate seats, which were both captured by Democrats and ended GOP control of Congress. The group has yet to identify the cooperating witness to state authorities, referring to him in the complaint simply as John Doe.
The group does not allege the ballots delivered by couriers were fraudulent. Nonetheless, lawful ballots delivered by third-parties to drop boxes would run afoul of Georgia’s law.
True the Vote is wise not to release the identity of the ballot traffickers to Georgia State Officials considering they certified a fraudulent election.
We are reaching out to True the Vote for comment…
What exactly is the allegation here? Someone dropped absentee ballots into ballot collection boxes. Were they fake ballots or real ones? Assuming any of this is true, they must have been authentic ballots since they'd have to be validated by election officials before being counted and any duplicate ballots would be investigated. Seems that worst thing here is that a law was broken but the votes would be valid if deposited in the boxes by the voter so there was no fraud just voters inconvenienced by overly strict voting rules.

What exactly is the allegation here? Someone dropped absentee ballots into ballot collection boxes. Were they fake ballots or real ones? Assuming any of this is true, they must have been authentic ballots since they'd have to be validated by election officials before being counted and any duplicate ballots would be investigated. Seems that worst thing here is that a law was broken but the votes would be valid if deposited in the boxes by the voter so there was no fraud just voters inconvenienced by overly strict voting rules.
So a dude that works in a nursing/retirement home could harvest ballots, throw all throw away the votes he doesn't like, and deposit the vote he likes. He might even have the opportunity to mark the votes on some of the ballots after he has collected signatures. Don't you see how ballet harvesting opens up the possibly of voting fraud that can pass validation by election officials?

So a dude that works in a nursing/retirement home could harvest ballots, throw all throw away the votes he doesn't like, and deposit the vote he likes. He might even have the opportunity to mark the votes on some of the ballots after he has collected signatures. Don't you see how ballet harvesting opens up the possibly of voting fraud that can pass validation by election officials?
There is the possibly of voting fraud under ANY system, however, individual ballots have so little value and the penalties for violating Federal election laws are so severe, I have to ask, why bother? Elections are generally decided by wide margins so only morons would risk it for a vote or two.

In your scenario the culprit would have to open sealed ballots and then reseal the ones he liked. Might work once or twice but not thousands of times.

In your scenario the culprit would have to open sealed ballots and then reseal the ones he liked. Might work once or twice but not thousands of times.
Not if he was the one that sealed the ballots. Notice my hypothetical situation involves a nursing home. Why design a system with so may opportunities for someone to cheat?

Not if he was the one that sealed the ballots. Notice my hypothetical situation involves a nursing home. Why design a system with so may opportunities for someone to cheat?
Why design a system that is more cumbersome than it needs to be. If fraud was as rampant as the Right proclaims why don't we see more concreate examples? You're suggesting a solution in search of a problem. Until Trump it was generally accepted that we didn't live in a banana republic and our elections were fair. The only change I see is Trump's wild accusations. He made similar claims in 2016 and he WON that one. Still he put together a commission to look into voter fraud and all we heard from the commission was crickets.

Why design a system that is more cumbersome than it needs to be. If fraud was as rampant as the Right proclaims why don't we see more concreate examples? You're suggesting a solution in search of a problem. Until Trump it was generally accepted that we didn't live in a banana republic and our elections were fair. The only change I see is Trump's wild accusations. He made similar claims in 2016 and he WON that one. Still he put together a commission to look into voter fraud and all we heard from the commission was crickets.
I'm along the lines of, "You claim fraud, give us the concrete evidence and we'll investigate". Don't get me wrong, I would prefer to see Trump in office as opposed to Biden, for America's sake, but over time, Trump and his team just needs to hand over concrete evidence. But that's never happened. And why all of a sudden a whistleblower has appeared?

At the end of the day, if Republicans want Trump to run again, then he just needs to get ready for the next election because his complaint on the last one has come to nothing. I'm centre right UK and that's my view.

fake

See if you can find the story on Fox News. If there's any truth to it, Fox will carry it.
Mayfield.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back