Georgia Grand Jury Subpoenas Lindsey Graham, Rudy Giuliani And John Eastman

The rusty wheels of Justice are finally beginning to turn. The Fulton County, Georgia grand jury investigating Trump’s criminal interference in the 2020 election has subpoenaed Sen. Lindsey Graham and Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani

I welcome this so evidence can be put on the record of the Great Fraud of 2020....Thanks for good news. It keeps on coming

“So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state,” President Trump to the Georgian secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, on Jan. 3, 2021.

CNN reports, "An Atlanta-area special grand jury investigating former President Donald Trump’s attempts to overturn the 2020 election in Georgia has subpoenaed a handful of key Trump allies, including his former attorney Rudy Giuliani and South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham, according to court filings.

"The subpoenas also cover a handful of the Trump campaign’s other former legal advisers, including John Eastman, Jenna Ellis, Cleta Mitchell and Kenneth Chesebro.

"Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis has been leading the investigation digging into Trump’s actions in Georgia. Several state officials have already been subpoenaed and have appeared before the special grand jury.

"Willis has been investigating potential crimes including solicitation of election fraud, making false statements, conspiracy, racketeering, and threats related to election administration.

"The latest raft of subpoenas marks a new phase, as the grand jury seeks testimony from witnesses who were members of Trump’s inner circle.

"The special grand jury wants to hear from Graham because the Republican senator allegedly made two calls to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger and his staff in the wake of the 2020 election. According to court filings, Graham “questioned Secretary Raffensperger and his staff about reexamining certain absentee ballots cast in Georgia in order to explore the possibility of a more favorable outcome for former President Donald Trump.”

No doubt Republicans will continue their silence through all of this, and the Republican Party is turning a blind eye to Trump's alleged crimes, not even coming to his defense.

Trump is the leading Republican candidate for the Presidency in 2024.

CNN reports, "The House select committee investigating the January 6, 2021, insurrection has scheduled its seventh hearing for July 12, the panel announced Tuesday.

"The hearing is set to start at 10 a.m. ET. The committee has not yet announced any witnesses.

"Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff of California, a member of the committee, had previously told CBS’ “Face the Nation” that the next hearing will focus on “efforts to assemble that mob on the mall” and connections between the Trump White House and various extremist groups at the rally that preceded the attack on the US Capitol, including the Proud Boys, Three Percenters, and others.

"Sarah Matthews, who served as deputy press secretary in the Trump White House until resigning shortly after the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol, has been subpoenaed by the House select committee investigating the insurrection and has agreed to testify at an upcoming hearing.

"Matthews has been subpoenaed to testify at a public hearing as early as next week, sources tell CNN.

"Matthews resigned the night of January 6, 2021, saying in a statement that she was honored to serve in then-President Donald Trump’s administration but “was deeply disturbed by what I saw.” She added: “Our nation needs a peaceful transfer of power.”

Little wonder as to why Congressional Republicans are staying away. Still, they are looking the other way at a failed attempt by their party to overthrow the elected government.

For Trump supporters, this is rapidly becoming a train wreck.

Interesting. Fulton County is where all the vote fraud happened. So now we know who runs Fulton County. Apparently the good old boys are still in charge.

What cross-examinations? Republicans are staying away. They are not coming to Trump's defense.
Hey Shankwank. Trump has stuffed every attempt to lie about him right in your fookin face

Your leader showered with his daughter and messed her up for life along with her drug addled brother selling you out to China and Russia. Feeling dumb yet

Play with someone your own age

Interesting. Fulton County is where all the vote fraud happened. So now we know who runs Fulton County. Apparently the good old boys are still in charge.
You election deniers are pathetic, painfully stupid, sore losers. You’re at the bottom of the barrel for snowflake-dom. You are an international embarrassment. The rest of the world laughs at you and the orange moron you worship.

The rusty wheels of Justice are finally beginning to turn. The Fulton County, Georgia grand jury investigating Trump’s criminal interference in the 2020 election has subpoenaed Sen. Lindsey Graham and Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani

How long will republicans continue to desperately defend those in Trump’s orbit?

I noted that lawyer Cleta Mitchell was also issued a subpoena in Georgia. She was in the Oval Office (I think) when that notorious call was made to Raffensberger. She seems a somewhat minor player in the scheme. At least 'minor' compared to TailTucker Rudy, or Krakenpot Powell.

And if memory serves, she got fired from her former law firm when her participation in that call was publicized. I kinda sorta suspect she may have some increased pressure put on her by the prosecutors in Georgia. They may lean on her to snitch on Rudy, and Powell, and Trump. Maybe.
Immunity?

"Cleta Mitchell, who was on the phone with Trump in January when he urged Georgia's secretary of state to "find" the votes Trump needed to win the 2020 presidential election,"

You election deniers are pathetic, painfully stupid, sore losers. You’re at the bottom of the barrel for snowflake-dom. You are an international embarrassment. The rest of the world laughs at you and the orange moron you worship.
Another retarded mudslinging leftist ASSHOLE. ^^^

If I had a nickel for every one of these fucktards I could feed the world.

Forum List

Back