Georgia Governor Calls for a Complete Audit of Signatures

Rudy Giuliani has explained the recent split between Trump and Powell is just one of strategy.
Powell and Rudy disagree as to the best way to attack the blatant fraud of Joe Biden.
Powell is honing in on Dominion and Smarttech committing vast cyber crimes.
Giuliani and Trump are focusing on the states complicit in the crime i.e. absentee ballots suddenly jump exponentially this election in a clearly anomalous and fraudulent way.

This is just sucking up to Trump after he signed off on certifying the election...if it's true. I can't find any mention of it on legitimate media. It would just be to avoid Trump's tweet wrath.

View attachment 419474
NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS. JUST ANOTHER CRACK IN THE DEMOCRAT'S MORTAR.
...and Joe Biden is still not an inch closer to being installed than two weeks ago.
Well..yes he is..in fact he is two weeks closer--and every day that passes is is one day closer.

What the hell are you going to do when he is sworn in?

No, Joe is not an inch closer to anything. You speak of dates, I speak of his being fully, legally, officially the president. Joe has a long way to go no matter what the media says.

If Trump loses everything and Biden is sworn in? I don't need to do anything. Biden will be the president and I'll know that our votes don't mean anything and that America's elections have been exposed as a total sham.

That's the day I give up on this country totally.

I dont think all of these naysayers really believe the media that they echo...but many of them do.

Either they have the shortest attention spans imaginable short of being eligible for occupational therapy services....or they deliberately pretend they dont notice the mostly-iberal media never corroborates half of what it claims and just dont care about right vs wrong.

I dont think all of these naysayers really believe the media that they echo...but many of them do. Either they have the shortest attention spans imaginable short of being eligible for occupational therapy services....or they deliberately pretend they dont notice the mostly-iberal media never corroborates half of what it claims and just dont care about right vs wrong.

IT'S A COMBINATION OF TWO THINGS:
  1. Some people really are that stupid. They live in the big metro bubble and are the result of years and years of brainwashing and media isolation/illusion.
  2. The rest know EXACTLY what they are doing. They are pure evil happily working for the Soros-Globalist takeover of America.
In a just, sane world free of political correctness, these people would be rounded up and executed without protracted guilt and excuses. No stable, self-preserving, durable society can live with or tolerate the constant influx of outright SEDITION in the name of "tolerance, freedom of choice and democracy."

This is just sucking up to Trump after he signed off on certifying the election...if it's true. I can't find any mention of it on legitimate media. It would just be to avoid Trump's tweet wrath.
It's legit--but what got left out was that the audit is to be part of an attempt to avoid issues in the runoff for Senate--it is not about changing the tally in Georgia at all..that cannot be done..now the the certification is over.

If the investigation into voter fraud from the federal level gains traction, then the certification is null and void. It will rise to the supreme court, and then it might end up going to the legislator's.
Your first sentence in unproven and likely untrue.

The SCOTUS must have a case to rule on...if Trump’s suits keep getting tossed because they are false on the face....SCOTUS will never see them. Nor do they want to get involved in this shitshow.
Trump's team is making the case for equal protection. SCOTUS will want in on that.

They first have to evidence that on it's face would support a violation of the Equal Protection Clause, and they have yet to do so.

Apparently a sample audit is to be performed. Not all of the envelopes will be examined.

I'm wondering who will be monitoring the auditors and their methods of selecting envelopes to be audited.

“It seems simple enough to conduct a sample audit of signatures on the absentee ballot envelopes and compare those to the signatures on applications and on file at the secretary of state’s office.”

Georgia Governor Calls for a Complete Audit of Signatures
Dumb, CVA's, MSers, etc, all conditions can change handwriting. Even RA's, or any no. of accidents.

The source of the this news article is Newsweek, you dummy. Independent Sentinel is just passing it on. IS does not claim to be a news source.

All you had to do was click on the link in the IS article. But you're all to anxious to attack the source rather than address the content.

Yes. It is about a check audit in preparation for the two upcoming Senate run offs. Not for the Presidential election.
Someone pointed out it was legit. I didn't feel like responding. My point still holds. Kemp did this as an attempt to hold off Trump's tweet rage because he signed off on the election results.

I don't know, he will supposedly try to toss out votes in the senate race. I don't put it pass a republican.

Rudy Giuliani has explained the recent split between Trump and Powell is just one of strategy.
Powell and Rudy disagree as to the best way to attack the blatant fraud of Joe Biden.
Giuliani and Trump are focusing on the states complicit in the crime i.e. absentee ballots suddenly jump exponentially this election in a clearly anomalous and fraudulent way.
Rudy and Powell don't realize its 2020.

It's legit--but what got left out was that the audit is to be part of an attempt to avoid issues in the runoff for Senate--it is not about changing the tally in Georgia at all..that cannot be done..now the the certification is over.

If the investigation into voter fraud from the federal level gains traction, then the certification is null and void. It will rise to the supreme court, and then it might end up going to the legislator's.

The SCOTUS must have a case to rule on...if Trump’s suits keep getting tossed because they are false on the face....SCOTUS will never see them. Nor do they want to get involved in this shitshow.
Trump's team is making the case for equal protection. SCOTUS will want in on that.

They first have to evidence that on it's face would support a violation of the Equal Protection Clause, and they have yet to do so.
They have that evidence in spades, most of it is a matter of public record. One of problems facing the early filings is that the evidence spans multiple district courts, it hasn't had the opportunity to be presented in it's entirety.

Rotflmbo..... What do you think the scotus is for numbskull ? It's when the lower courts can't deal with a case of great magnitude or that rises to a certain level, and they lose direction due to local biases and such and/or activism being present on the bench, then the case is lifted to the highest court in the land (the scotus).

The scotus hears cases that can't be settled in the lower court system, and it has the merit's to be heard at the highest level court in order to exhaust all avenues of justice properly. We must protect the constitution or we no longer have a nation.

Joe Biden will throw the nation into civil war. People have just about had enough probably. His rejuvenation of those who lost the people's confidence and vote, is a huge slap in the face to this nation. He will be the agitator and race baiting chief, and he will be way worse than Trump ever was thought to be about dividing a nation. You'll see. It's already started.
Whatever dude--there has to BE a case first..for it to advance.
They have a case, heading to federal appeals court now. Trump's team is citing equal protection.

If you're talking about the 3rd circuit court of appeals, don't get your hopes up. :)

"To be clear, the Third Circuit has only agreed to consider briefs. The court has neither said it will necessarily want oral argument, nor done anything to stay or otherwise delay the commonwealth’s certification of the counties’ tabulations, which is taking place today, and which was one of Judge Brann’s reasons for declining to allow the Trump campaign to file a second amended complaint".

Only one place to go from there if it's rejected. Seeing as it's a direct Constitutional matter, SCOTUS won't ignore it.
Oh yes..yes they will..it's called..Letting the lower court ruling stand..without comment. They do it every day. i have a feeling that you don't know a lot about SCOTUS history and tradition. The court stays out of politics..as much as it can. This issue...is not one of fairness..it is not one of Constitutional import..unless you twist the approach almost out of recognition. The Court does not take cases because they are 'important' the court takes cases of import. The SCOTUS, like any other court..wants evidence, not argument.

I do admit..the sight of Rudy pleading before the highest court..would be worth the show..LOL! Daniel Webster would roll over in his grave!

You just don't get it..everyone of any real power and circumstance wants this over. The simply is no there there. We, as a nation, are not going to give infinite whacks at the pinata to Trump.

[i canATTACH=full]419474[/ATTACH]
...and Joe Biden is still not an inch closer to being installed than two weeks ago.
Well..yes he is..in fact he is two weeks closer--and every day that passes is is one day closer.

No, Joe is not an inch closer to anything. You speak of dates, I speak of his being fully, legally, officially the president. Joe has a long way to go no matter what the media says.

If Trump loses everything and Biden is sworn in? I don't need to do anything. Biden will be the president and I'll know that our votes don't mean anything and that America's elections have been exposed as a total sham.

I dont think all of these naysayers really believe the media that they echo...but many of them do.

Either they have the shortest attention spans imaginable short of being eligible for occupational therapy services....or they deliberately pretend they dont notice the mostly-iberal media never corroborates half of what it claims and just dont care about right vs wrong.
The same as the right-wing media. Pundit..and all the others..don't even pretend to fairness and truth--it's all just spin. Yeah..just like MSNBC....

I can literally tell the exact phrases that Rush and Alex and Hannity use..as they are echoed here within moments of their airing.

These days..even-handed and nuanced reportage is a rare thing indeed..and is instantly drowned by the shit. But you can find it..truth is, most aren't even looking.

Rotflmbo..... What do you think the scotus is for numbskull ? It's when the lower courts can't deal with a case of great magnitude or that rises to a certain level, and they lose direction due to local biases and such and/or activism being present on the bench, then the case is lifted to the highest court in the land (the scotus).

The scotus hears cases that can't be settled in the lower court system, and it has the merit's to be heard at the highest level court in order to exhaust all avenues of justice properly. We must protect the constitution or we no longer have a nation.

Joe Biden will throw the nation into civil war. People have just about had enough probably. His rejuvenation of those who lost the people's confidence and vote, is a huge slap in the face to this nation. He will be the agitator and race baiting chief, and he will be way worse than Trump ever was thought to be about dividing a nation. You'll see. It's already started.
They have a case, heading to federal appeals court now. Trump's team is citing equal protection.

If you're talking about the 3rd circuit court of appeals, don't get your hopes up. :)

"To be clear, the Third Circuit has only agreed to consider briefs. The court has neither said it will necessarily want oral argument, nor done anything to stay or otherwise delay the commonwealth’s certification of the counties’ tabulations, which is taking place today, and which was one of Judge Brann’s reasons for declining to allow the Trump campaign to file a second amended complaint".

Only one place to go from there if it's rejected. Seeing as it's a direct Constitutional matter, SCOTUS won't ignore it.
Oh yes..yes they will..it's called..Letting the lower court ruling stand..without comment. They do it every day. i have a feeling that you don't know a lot about SCOTUS history and tradition. The court stays out of politics..as much as it can. This issue...is not one of fairness..it is not one of Constitutional import..unless you twist the approach almost out of recognition. The Court does not take cases because they are 'important' the court takes cases of import. The SCOTUS, like any other court..wants evidence, not argument.

I do admit..the sight of Rudy pleading before the highest court..would be worth the show..LOL! Daniel Webster would roll over in his grave!

You just don't get it..everyone of any real power and circumstance wants this over. The simply is no there there. We, as a nation, are not going to give infinite whacks at the pinata to Trump.
I'll say this, and you can take it to the bank and cash it.... Biden and his circus will be a serious national security threat to this nation, and to our work over sea's.

To allow these crazies to take power in this country after all we've seen and heard, will make us the laughing stock of the world.

This race baiting identity politic's nutcase, who will do anything, and say anything to gain power as is or was proven, will create division in this country like no one has ever seen before....He is possibly going to be the leader of the most powerful country in the world ??? You have got to be kidding me right ??

Watched Pompeo on Bret Baire this evening, and Mike Pompeo was absolutely spot on, and his push back against the deep staters and sell out's was definitely appropriate.

To turn this nation over to those who are not qualified to run a lemonade stand on the side of the road, uhhh definitely speaks volumes of this nations ways of doing things... And this every four years is big time flawed. What else is proven IMO is that 4 years is not enough to do or complete the great works put in motion by great leadership when we get it, and especially when the ones trying to gain the control are some super bad people.

How blacks and latino's etc, are falling for this corrupt individual, just shows how non-confident they are in themselves, otherwise that they need a race hustler to lift their boats not because he gives a crap about them, but because he thinks it's securing his power to rule over them and others by way of them without any resistance.

Otherwise they've bitten the apple, because they are desperate to take that route instead of knowing that they could have done it just as good if not better than anyone else without Biden holding their hand.

Biden is busy trying to insulate himself, and he is not truly hoisting these people into power because he gives a crap about them, but only that he can use them. It's sad, but it's true.

Last edited:

I'll say this, and you can take it to the bank and cash it.... Biden and his circus will be a serious national security threat to this nation, and to our work over sea's.

To allow these crazies to take power in this country after all we've seen and heard, will make us the laughing stock of the world.

This race baiting identity politic's nutcase, who will do anything, and say anything to gain power as is or was proven, will create division in this country like no one has ever seen before....He is possibly going to be the leader of the most powerful country in the world ??? You have got to be kidding me right ??

Watched Pompeo on Bret Baire this evening, and Mike Pompeo was absolutely spot on, and his push back against the deep staters and sell out's was definitely appropriate.

To turn this nation over to those who are not qualified to run a lemonade stand on the side of the road, uhhh definitely speaks volumes of this nations ways of doing things... And this every four years is big time flawed. What else is proven IMO is that 4 years is not enough to do or complete the great works put in motion by great leadership when we get it, and especially when the ones trying to gain the control are some super bad people.

How blacks and latino's etc, are falling for this corrupt individual, just shows how non-confident they are in themselves, otherwise that they need a race hustler to lift their boats not because he gives a crap about them, but because he thinks it's securing his power to rule over them and others by way of them without any resistance.

Otherwise they've bitten the apple, because they are desperate to take that route instead of knowing that they could have done it just as good if not better than anyone else without Biden holding their hand.

Biden is busy trying to insulate himself, and he is not truly hoisting these people into power because he gives a crap about them, but only that he can use them. It's sad, but it's true.
Your disdain for Democracy is noted.

It's been said that Authoritarian forms of Govt. are like a ship..they go great distances...they keep everyone dry...until they founder..and everyone dies.

Democracy is like a raft..your feet are always wet...but you're very hard to sink. I'll stick to my raft...the ship thing has proven fatal flaws.

BTW...not qualified is what we've had for 4 years now. Amateur hour is over.

The same as the right-wing media. Pundit..and all the others..don't even pretend to fairness and truth--it's all just spin. Yeah..just like MSNBC....

I can literally tell the exact phrases that Rush and Alex and Hannity use..as they are echoed here within moments of their airing.

These days..even-handed and nuanced reportage is a rare thing indeed..and is instantly drowned by the shit. But you can find it..truth is, most aren't even looking.

Right wing media is certainly out there...but it is small potatoes compared to the global reach of the liberal left. Almost impotent when talking about the larger scope of mainstream.

If right wing media WAS as large as liberal mainstream is today, I'd probably consider that a problem too. But it simply isnt.

It's been said that Authoritarian forms of Govt. are like a ship..they go great distances...they keep everyone dry...until they founder..and everyone dies.

Democracy is like a raft..your feet are always wet...but you're very hard to sink. I'll stick to my raft...the ship thing has proven fatal flaws.

My disdain for democracy stems from the fact I live in a republic and despise mob rule. Not sure where you and your draft are floating about.

Rudy and Powell don't realize its 2020.

Oh, but they realize it, they realize it only too well!

What they know for sure is that this is NOT 1963.

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT DONALD TRUMP!

Your idiocy is noted.... And the rest of your diatribe is bullcrap as well. The amatures are possibly about to take the stage, and then the suffering begins. Won't be no hiding it either, because the suffering will be to great under these amatures who couldn't win a jackass riding contest if the jackass was either dead or old as dirt.

Bidens dumb ace, instead of speaking in peaceful transitioning terms, no he immediately goes on his damned world apology tour by saying everything Trump did was bad or wrong. Wouldn't it be more adult of him to have said, that he was going to build upon the good things that the Trump administration had achieved, and in other things if weren't so good, then we will just move on from the mistakes he might have made, otherwise just like we all make mistakes in life, he definitely did too.. We aren't perfect, but we all can do some good in order to make life better and easier, and that's my ultimate goal in life for every good American.

None of the opinionators you mention has anywhere near the power and influence networks like CNN have. Networks like that are extensions of an even larger globalist supernetwork which owns and simultaneously controls media all over the world in different languages, systematically injecting their leftist liberal quasi-communist crap into every culture who will listen. It's largely owned by international collective investors in tech, pharmaceutical and energy sectors. All the things that Big Media tries to get us addicted to every day. And they like to spike the philosophical and educational Kool Aid too. Common Core math and political correctness are a product of that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back