Georgia Governor Calls for a Complete Audit of Signatures

This is just sucking up to Trump after he signed off on certifying the election...if it's true. I can't find any mention of it on legitimate media. It would just be to avoid Trump's tweet wrath.
It's legit--but what got left out was that the audit is to be part of an attempt to avoid issues in the runoff for Senate--it is not about changing the tally in Georgia at all..that cannot be done..now the the certification is over.

If the investigation into voter fraud from the federal level gains traction, then the certification is null and void. It will rise to the supreme court, and then it might end up going to the legislator's.

Apparently a sample audit is to be performed. Not all of the envelopes will be examined.

I'm wondering who will be monitoring the auditors and their methods of selecting envelopes to be audited.

“It seems simple enough to conduct a sample audit of signatures on the absentee ballot envelopes and compare those to the signatures on applications and on file at the secretary of state’s office.”

What I'd like to know is how does an audit of a sample become a complete audit. Is this another case where Republicans choose their own meaning of words?

This is just sucking up to Trump after he signed off on certifying the election...if it's true. I can't find any mention of it on legitimate media. It would just be to avoid Trump's tweet wrath.
One source of the this news article is Newsweek, you dummy. Independent Sentinel is just passing it on. IS does not claim to be a news source.

All you had to do was click on the link in the IS article. But you're all to anxious to attack the source rather than address the content.

The source of the this news article is Newsweek, you dummy. Independent Sentinel is just passing it on. IS does not claim to be a news source.

All you had to do was click on the link in the IS article. But you're all to anxious to attack the source rather than address the content.

Yes. It is about a check audit in preparation for the two upcoming Senate run offs. Not for the Presidential election.
Someone pointed out it was legit. I didn't feel like responding. My point still holds. Kemp did this as an attempt to hold off Trump's tweet rage because he signed off on the election results.

It's legit--but what got left out was that the audit is to be part of an attempt to avoid issues in the runoff for Senate--it is not about changing the tally in Georgia at all..that cannot be done..now the the certification is over.

If the investigation into voter fraud from the federal level gains traction, then the certification is null and void. It will rise to the supreme court, and then it might end up going to the legislator's.
USSC needs to man Up
We need only in person paper recounts in 6 states

Apparently a sample audit is to be performed. Not all of the envelopes will be examined.

I'm wondering who will be monitoring the auditors and their methods of selecting envelopes to be audited.

“It seems simple enough to conduct a sample audit of signatures on the absentee ballot envelopes and compare those to the signatures on applications and on file at the secretary of state’s office.”

Biden.

45 Loses In Court (Again). Judge Throws Out 45 Bid To Stop Pennsylvania Vote Verification.

Pennsylvania officials can certify election results that currently show Democrat Joe Biden winning the state by more than 80,000 votes, a federal judge ruled Saturday, dealing President Donald Trump’s campaign another blow in its effort to invalidate the election.

U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, turned down the request for an injunction by Trump’s campaign. In his ruling, Brann said the Trump campaign presented “Strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations ... unsupported by evidence.”

45 Lost. Get the fuck over it. 45 is a loser.

The never Trumpers which the Governor of Georgia seems to be thus far are trying to find a way to convince us everything is above board but the only way to convince me is to redo the entire election without mail in ballots and without Dominion ballot machines...counting flawed ballots over and over again is not going to work....

It doesn't matter what proof they offer. You'll never believe it.

Because cult.

U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, turned down the request for an injunction by Trump’s campaign. In his ruling, Brann said the Trump campaign presented “Strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations ... unsupported by evidence.”
Mathew Brann the Obama appointee? Oh how surprising.
The knockout punch will come in the Supreme Court when all the evidence of cyber theft and
massive election fraud will be presented. Millions of votes stolen!

I can see why you guys get woodies thinking of these piddling lower court rulings but when the atom bomb hits
...there will be nothing left of the Biden campaign at all.

Last edited:
Your Avatar....................LOLOLOL.......Avatar Award.
Thanks. I think it's apropos for the time we live in. I had the Statue of Liberty in a mask for awhile but
wanted a slight change of scenery.

I'm thinking now of maybe a super hero in a mask. Superman or Batman maybe.
Or maybe The Atom battling actual covid virus germs.
How about Jesus? Lol

Why, thank you OP. :clap:

I do like good news! :thup:

Mathew Brann the Obama appointee? Oh how surprising.
The knockout punch will come in the Supreme Court when all the evidence of cyber theft and
massive election fraud will be presented. Millions of votes stolen!

I can see why you guys get woodies thinking of these piddling lower court rulings but when the atom bomb hits
...there will be nothing left of the Biden campaign at all.
Been saying that for 2 weeks. Too many fucked up things all over the place

New Topics

Forum List

Back