Georgia Governor Calls for a Complete Audit of Signatures

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Apparently a sample audit is to be performed. Not all of the envelopes will be examined.

I'm wondering who will be monitoring the auditors and their methods of selecting envelopes to be audited.

“It seems simple enough to conduct a sample audit of signatures on the absentee ballot envelopes and compare those to the signatures on applications and on file at the secretary of state’s office.”

The never Trumpers which the Governor of Georgia seems to be thus far are trying to find a way to convince us everything is above board but the only way to convince me is to redo the entire election without mail in ballots and without Dominion ballot machines...counting flawed ballots over and over again is not going to work....

This is just sucking up to Trump after he signed off on certifying the election...if it's true. I can't find any mention of it on legitimate media. It would just be to avoid Trump's tweet wrath.
Every governor and legislature that certifies this fraudulent election will be included in any litigation and subject to arrest for treason upon proof that the election was messed with outside of the country....this is why they are holding off in so many states....Trump may have outsmarted them once again.....

This is just sucking up to Trump after he signed off on certifying the election...if it's true. I can't find any mention of it on legitimate media. It would just be to avoid Trump's tweet wrath.
It's legit--but what got left out was that the audit is to be part of an attempt to avoid issues in the runoff for Senate--it is not about changing the tally in Georgia at all..that cannot be done..now the the certification is over.

large-crack-in-concrete-wall.jpg

NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS. JUST ANOTHER CRACK IN THE DEMOCRAT'S MORTAR.
...and Joe Biden is still not an inch closer to being installed than two weeks ago.

View attachment 419474
...and Joe Biden is still not an inch closer to being installed than two weeks ago.
Well..yes he is..in fact he is two weeks closer--and every day that passes he is one day closer.

What the hell are you going to do when he is sworn in?

Last edited:

View attachment 419474
Well..yes he is..in fact he is two weeks closer--and every day that passes is is one day closer.

No, Joe is not an inch closer to anything. You speak of dates, I speak of his being fully, legally, officially the president. Joe has a long way to go no matter what the media says.

If Trump loses everything and Biden is sworn in? I don't need to do anything. Biden will be the president and I'll know that our votes don't mean anything and that America's elections have been exposed as a total sham.

That's the day I give up on this country totally.

View attachment 419474
Well..yes he is..in fact he is two weeks closer--and every day that passes is is one day closer.

No, Joe is not an inch closer to anything. You speak of dates, I speak of his being fully, legally, officially the president. Joe has a long way to go no matter what the media says.

If Trump loses everything and Biden is sworn in? I don't need to do anything. Biden will be the president and I'll know that our votes don't mean anything and that America's elections have been exposed as a total sham.

That's the day I give up on this country totally.
That sounds like what Putin has been saying. Is that you Vlad?

Too late - The election has already been certified and it was signed off on by the governor.
Even Brian Kemp - One of THE greatest election fraudsters in US history can't fix it. :)

(CNN)Republican Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp on Friday signed the paperwork that officially grants the state's 16 electoral votes to President-elect Joe Biden.​
"The Governor has formalized the certification delivered to our office by the Secretary of State -- as is required by state law," Kemp spokesman Tate Mitchell told CNN in an email.​
The certification is a major blow to President Donald Trump's longshot efforts to overturn the outcome of the election in Georgia, and all but seals Biden's razor-thin win in the state.​
State law required Kemp to award Georgia's electoral votes to the certified winner of the presidential election. A federal judge on Thursday rejected a last-ditch lawsuit that tried to block certification, and Biden's victory was certified Friday afternoon by Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger.

View attachment 419474
Well..yes he is..in fact he is two weeks closer--and every day that passes he is one day closer.

Sharp objects and other weaponry should be removed from Toobie's reach immediately. ;)

View attachment 419474

Sharp objects and other weaponry should be removed from Toobie's reach immediately. ;)

Then that must include the needle-like point on the top of your narrow head.

Apparently a sample audit is to be performed. Not all of the envelopes will be examined.

I'm wondering who will be monitoring the auditors and their methods of selecting envelopes to be audited.

“It seems simple enough to conduct a sample audit of signatures on the absentee ballot envelopes and compare those to the signatures on applications and on file at the secretary of state’s office.”

The Georgia Election has been Certified. This is a PR move by the Governor to curry favor with the Impeached Loser 45.

Trump likely won Georgia. What the Democrat National Conspiracy pretended to win is an international disgrace, and their war on everyone but themselves will not stand forever, nomatter how many "prove its" their omeurta liars toss into the ring, we know what their voting software does--the same shit as it did in Venezuela that once prospered and was free, and now they're sad, broke, and want their human rights back, but are frozen out by the commies who like Hillary Clinton are committed to domineer the peasants communism creates in its selfish system thst is ten times worse than a mere monarchy and far, far deadlier.

What "legitimate" media would that be? Brian Stelter running a hand mike up Anderson Cooper's ass
while broadcasting?

New Topics

Forum List

Back