Georgia Goes To Biden, Election Called Biden Defeats Trump 306-232, Becomes 46th President

Getting back to politicians acting like politicians and a normal news cycle will do to begin with. I don't know what reality you live in but Biden is a career politician and a centrist. He's also a dealmaker. I have a feeling things will not play out as you think they will. But I'm glad you're entering the "acceptance" phase of grief. Not healthy to dwell on a loss.

Dealmaker? Biden ??

Yeah, he's a dealmaker alright....

He made a deal that gave Iran nukes that they point directly at YOU

And he delivered tons of American business interest and trade secrets directly to China. they LOVE him.

C'mon man! Are you really this stupid ??? (Or just another Chinese troll pretending to be an American)
Iran has been a non-nuclear weapon state party to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT) since 1970. At the time Trump cancelled the nuclear agreement, Iran had no nuclear weapons and was producing nuclear fuel for nuclear reactors at rate proscribed by treaty. Today there is no treaty with US. Being free of that treaty allows them to produce nuclear fuel as they please and pursue development of nuclear weapons and the Trump administration has not been able to come to any agreement with Iran.
If they develope or attempt to develope weapons grade plutonium or create nuclear weapons outside of any treaty or laws granting them such a thing (which would never happen), Iran knows full well that it would be signing it's very own death warrant. We don't need a treaty with Iran to stop them from creating weapons of mass destruction, because they know better than to attempt it and us find out about it (and we have many ways of finding out about it), so the bullcrap of we need to have a treaty with Iran in order to detour them is bullcrap, but of course the left needs some kind of win in foriegn affairs, so try and create one is their thinking.
If US attacked Iran without a treaty violation, it would be another Bush WMD fiasco.
Walking out on the treaty has gained us nothing. It just made it easier for Iran to violate the terms of the treaty which other signers are still apart. Bush said he was going to negotiate a new and better treaty which never happen. Biden said he will attempt to rejoin the treaty.
Briben is just pandering so much, that he is a national security threat be it foriegn or domestic... Talk about a complete idiot about to possibly take the wheel. Remember folks, the guy is the real racist white guy, and Kamala was chosen as his token black lady to make it all look good, and so affirmative action was in play yet again. Electing Briben is the same as electing everything that was wrong with this country for well over a decade prior to Trump. No jobs, cheap labor, racism by the hypocrite left, high taxes, high gas prices, terrorist attacks here and abroad, wars and rumors of wars, veteran's abuse, government no accountability in leftist controlled offices, leftist activism from just about every bench, abortion atrocities off the chain, accusations constantly being leveled against white people that just want to live a decent life without getting dragged into the mud by the leftist mobs. On and on we could go, but worse is the cheating to win an election in which they (the left), had no chance to win because of what most Americans remembered about the left.

Trump was bought. When you are a businessman, everything has a price. Even America.

But....the 1.5 billion China gave the Bidens......was proper.

You speak like a well greased assclown.

That's what made Trump unique....he didn't need their money.

If he didn’t need money why did he steer millions of dollars in taxpayer money to his businesses?

If he didn’t need THEIR money why does he maintain a Chinese bank account?

hmmmmmm

Trump was bought. When you are a businessman, everything has a price. Even America.

But....the 1.5 billion China gave the Bidens......was proper.

You speak like a well greased assclown.

That's what made Trump unique....he didn't need their money.

If he didn’t need money why did he steer millions of dollars in taxpayer money to his businesses?

If he didn’t need THEIR money why does he maintain a Chinese bank account?

hmmmmmm

Typical 5 year old questions.
You have to have at least some knowledge of how business operates to understand.

Chinese bank account? There was a time it appeared that China was turning more Democrat - PRE XI.

Millions of Americans businesses had Chinese bank accounts including APPLE, MICROSOFT and General Motors.

You make such weak, grade school arguments.

hmmmmm

Because he was independently wealthy they could not BUY him,

Then why did Trump take more bribes than any president in history? HIs whole admin was scamming and bribe-taking. He was the most disgusting swamp denizen ever. He filled the swamp with more putrid slime than it had ever held before.

Trumps's swamp slime, of course, didn't stay in the swamp. It poured out all over, and the Trump cult swamp denizens followed, taking joy in how the slime protected their reptilian hides from the light of day. That's why they're all so unhappy. Without Trump's protective slime, they'll have to leave the daylight and return to the swamp.

like they bought the Obamas etc.

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo ...

Hmmmmm, Trump has lost money since going into politics. EVERY politician has become a multimillionaire AFTER winning office. All on a 200,000 or less salary.

How do they do that Coyote?

Trumpsters........

No matter what the eventual outcome remember this.......

The Left has utterly screwed itself worse than they screwed America.
They were so blinded by the media that they could not see what they were doing to themselves.
They screwed blacks too.

They think they won.....so it will be all that much sweeter when they realize where they actually took it.
Their hatred for Trump caused them to want higher taxes. How F up in the head do you have to be?

Because he was independently wealthy they could not BUY him,

Then why did Trump take more bribes than any president in history? HIs whole admin was scamming and bribe-taking. He was the most disgusting swamp denizen ever. He filled the swamp with more putrid slime than it had ever held before.

Trumps's swamp slime, of course, didn't stay in the swamp. It poured out all over, and the Trump cult swamp denizens followed, taking joy in how the slime protected their reptilian hides from the light of day. That's why they're all so unhappy. Without Trump's protective slime, they'll have to leave the daylight and return to the swamp.

like they bought the Obamas etc.

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo ...

Hmmmmm, Trump has lost money since going into politics. EVERY politician has become a multimillionaire AFTER winning office. All on a 200,000 or less salary.

How do they do that Coyote?
Have you seen how much money Trump's businesses have gotten from taxpayets just since he has been president? How does that work?

Getting back to politicians acting like politicians and a normal news cycle will do to begin with. I don't know what reality you live in but Biden is a career politician and a centrist. He's also a dealmaker. I have a feeling things will not play out as you think they will. But I'm glad you're entering the "acceptance" phase of grief. Not healthy to dwell on a loss.

Dealmaker? Biden ??

And he delivered tons of American business interest and trade secrets directly to China. they LOVE him.

C'mon man! Are you really this stupid ??? (Or just another Chinese troll pretending to be an American)
Iran has been a non-nuclear weapon state party to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT) since 1970. At the time Trump cancelled the nuclear agreement, Iran had no nuclear weapons and was producing nuclear fuel for nuclear reactors at rate proscribed by treaty. Today there is no treaty with US. Being free of that treaty allows them to produce nuclear fuel as they please and pursue development of nuclear weapons and the Trump administration has not been able to come to any agreement with Iran.
If they develope or attempt to develope weapons grade plutonium or create nuclear weapons outside of any treaty or laws granting them such a thing (which would never happen), Iran knows full well that it would be signing it's very own death warrant. We don't need a treaty with Iran to stop them from creating weapons of mass destruction, because they know better than to attempt it and us find out about it (and we have many ways of finding out about it), so the bullcrap of we need to have a treaty with Iran in order to detour them is bullcrap, but of course the left needs some kind of win in foriegn affairs, so try and create one is their thinking.
If US attacked Iran without a treaty violation, it would be another Bush WMD fiasco.
Walking out on the treaty has gained us nothing. It just made it easier for Iran to violate the terms of the treaty which other signers are still apart. Bush said he was going to negotiate a new and better treaty which never happen. Biden said he will attempt to rejoin the treaty.
Whoa up there....why are you acting like Iran hasn't always violated the terms of the TREATIES---

Iran has never behaved as well as they have under Trump who they fear will thump them.
Trump's reason for walking out on the agreement had nothing to do with agreement violations. Iran was meeting requirements and it was being verified by inspectors. Trump backed out of the agreement because of terrorist activities in Iraq, development of short ranged missiles and attacks directed at Israel. Nothing was accomplished by Trump backing out on the agreement except driving the US and Iran closer to military action. I suppose that must have been Trump's intention.

Biden says he'll reentry the agreement with Iran. I doubt that will happen. Iran has made it clear they will not sign any executive agreements with a US president. In fact, Biden and future presidents are going to have problems making any executive agreements because Trump has made it clear that the US does not honor those agreements. In short, why waste the effort on an agreement with an American president when the next president is most likely going cancel it. This is just more damage Trump has done to country, damage that is not going to be easy to repair.

Getting back to politicians acting like politicians and a normal news cycle will do to begin with.

Moonbat translation-I don't care what a politician I support actually does. As long as they act like a corporate political hack sleazeball puppet while in office.

I just need a D in office, because that's all I actually care about..beating those icky Republicans.

Biden is a career politician that hasn't done shit in nearly 50 years. Oh wait..he has done somethings.

He was part of a crime bill that woke progs riot about. Biden was part of an administration that provided the largest corporate bailouts the country had ever seen. Another thing Democrats would normally be against. But orange man bad though, am I right? :cuckoo:

Biden is the worst candidate the Democrats have ran in years, and somehow (supposedly) enough of you turds voted for everything you don't like about government..embodied in Commie Joe Potato. :uhoh3:

"Normal news cycle" like the media in this country hasn't been manipulating the news cycle against Trump for the past 4 years.

You care more about not being upset by your lying moonbat news media than you do about what is actually best for you, your family, or the country..You are fucking child.
It's the Letter.
Anyone, regardless of Party Affiliation, who votes by Letter, is unworthy of having the "right" to vote.
LOL... I had Covid-19 just prior to the election starting, and I still in person voted with a mask on, no fever, was over it, and I social distanced myself. No spike in cases in our area. All was good.
You seem to be taking pride in the fact that you exposed others to a dangerous virus during an epidemic.

To Repeat. Denying the fact that Lying Lowlife Scum Sucking Impeached 45 LOST his attempt to stay in the White House, does not CHANGE or ALTER that reality. Fuck Stick 45 lost.
:auiqs.jpg:

Maybe you haven't been keeping up with current events. :auiqs.jpg:
I think the whole "Hugo Chavez" thing may have been that proverbial straw that broke the ambulance chasers back.

Dealmaker? Biden ??

Whoa up there....why are you acting like Iran hasn't always violated the terms of the TREATIES---

Iran has never behaved as well as they have under Trump who they fear will thump them.
Trump's reason for walking out on the agreement had nothing to do with agreement violations. Iran was meeting requirements and it was being verified by inspectors. Trump backed out of the agreement because of terrorist activities in Iraq, development of short ranged missiles and attacks directed at Israel. Nothing was accomplished by Trump backing out on the agreement except driving the US and Iran closer to military action. I suppose that must have been Trump's intention.

Biden says he'll reentry the agreement with Iran. I doubt that will happen. Iran has made it clear they will not sign any executive agreements with a US president. In fact, Biden and future presidents are going to have problems making any executive agreements because Trump has made it clear that the US does not honor those agreements. In short, why waste the effort on an agreement with an American president when the next president is most likely going cancel it. This is just more damage Trump has done to country, damage that is not going to be easy to repair.
Your first paragraph shows your inability to correlate facts with their consequences.

Our countries voting block is so fucking pathetic.

I thought the same thing four years ago. I still think it today.
I can't believe there are that many sheep and lemmings that support Trump.
For a group of democrats who had posted since day one of Trump's election that he was illegitimate and a Russian spy who Putin put into office and then took three years to prove to all of us that it was pure BS, even though treated as the gospel truth by the press, I can proudly say, get bent!

Again, recent history escapes you and the rest of the Trump supporting crowd. Allegations of Russian collusion and the Special Counsel came months AFTER the inauguration. And too bad, Mueller's report did NOT exonerate Trump. But sure, that Trump Tower meeting arranged by Junior was about adoption. :)
Yes, like a true believer, swears it was all true despite a big nothing burger with the Mueller investigation

Do you think a special council will be given 3 long years to investigate voter fraud or the Biden scandal like democrats were given with Trump?

Hell no.

First, you'll have to come up with something worthy enough to investigate him with. So far, all the shit you idiots have tossed against the wall hasn't stuck. And we all saw how Rudy's October surprise worked out. Then there's the House, where impeachments begin. Still in the majority hands of Democrats. That's to say nothing if Republicans can't keep the Senate in another month.

Bottom line, there's no stomach for this no matter how much you hope it will happen. Trump made all of his own issues. He has no one to blame but himself for his problems.
*If someone were to toss u against a wall u'd damn sure stick libber. Newsflash genius THE ELECTORIAL COLLEGE DOES NOT MEET UNTIL THE 14TH OF DECEMBER. Remember the 2016 election libber.

Georgia needs to do a ballot audit and check signatures and addresses as well as open up their machines for inspection.....

Dealmaker? Biden ??

Jusus lib! RU really that non compos mentis? Friking bloody unreal. Only a weak kneed liberal POS like obama would have even considered such a treaty. Plus u and those like u appear to be just as bad. U.S. DISTRICT COURT RULES IRAN BEHIND 9/11 ATTACKS – Iran 911 Case.

Georgia needs to do a ballot audit and check signatures and addresses as well as open up their machines for inspection.....
Georgia had 2.2 million mail in ballots. Before the state finished validating all of those signature and addresses the Electoral College will have elected Biden president. Even if you found thousands of those addresses or signatures invalid, there would be no way to determine whether those voters voted for Trump or Biden since the signature is separated from the ballot once it has been verified in order to have a secret ballot as the law requires.

Forum List

Back