Georgia Election Workers Suing Conspiracy Website Over ‘Campaign Of Lies’

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
A couple of election workers in Georgia are standing up for themselves.

They are suing the gateway pundit.

From the article:

At the height of the harassment, Freeman said strangers twice attempted to push into her home to “make a citizens’ arrest,” the lawsuit alleges. Freeman was eventually forced to shutter her business and flee her home for two months at the recommendation of the FBI, the suit says.

“People have said the most vile and violent and racist things about me and my family—on the phone, on my social media accounts, on email, and in person. Things you wouldn’t believe,” Freeman, who is Black, said in a statement.

“The toll of all this on your life, day in and day out, it wears on you. I go to church and I know that God is my keeper, so I’m keeping my head up. But the impact is still there. For example, when I’m out in public and I hear someone call my name, I jump. Just hearing my name scares me.”

She was identified from video of counting the votes. So of course the far right found her identity, then published it. Resulting in the nightmare of terrorism she and the other workers endured.

Normal Americans are appalled at this.

I'm sure the trump people laugh at it, applaud it, cheer it on and are proud of it.

You could have gone to the actual source:

From the article:

At the height of the harassment, Freeman said strangers twice attempted to push into her home to “make a citizens’ arrest,” the lawsuit alleges. Freeman was eventually forced to shutter her business and flee her home for two months at the recommendation of the FBI, the suit says.

“People have said the most vile and violent and racist things about me and my family—on the phone, on my social media accounts, on email, and in person. Things you wouldn’t believe,” Freeman, who is Black, said in a statement.

“The toll of all this on your life, day in and day out, it wears on you. I go to church and I know that God is my keeper, so I’m keeping my head up. But the impact is still there. For example, when I’m out in public and I hear someone call my name, I jump. Just hearing my name scares me.”

She was identified from video of counting the votes. So of course the far right found her identity, then published it. Resulting in the nightmare of terrorism she and the other workers endured.

I'm sure the trump people laugh at it, applaud it, cheer it on and are proud of it.

Lawfare intimidation.

There's no way those fucking crooks want anything to go to discovery.

From the article:

Yes we do laugh at your whining. Yet you were fine with threats against Rittenhouse jurors and doxxing of Manafort jurors. Normal Americans are appalled that you’re so gullible.

From the article:

Good to see a fake news source getting sued.

Hope the election guys win.
Oh just wait until Rittenhouse is done with NBC, ABC, CBS, the Daily Beast, Rolling Stone, the Atlantic, CNN, and MSPMS. You haven't seen anything yet.

From the article:

Who are heroes? Stacy Abrams is a lifetime parasite. After the election a year ago entertainers loved her with photos of Sarah Silverman and Patton Oswalt giving smirks in their photographs to the Deplorables. Now many are suffering. Their wealth reduced more then several percent reported inflation. But I guarantee you they are living their privileged lives. Justice would for them to be found dead. And tortured before they were killed.

You must mean like how you applauded, cheered and were proud of death threats to Trump, Trump execution plays, Decapitation photos, threats to his son, threats to his family, and attacks on his wife, not to mention stalking and harassment of cabinet officials in restaurants, etc.

They won't win shit...The goal here isn't for the real evidence to be seen in a legal proceeding.

Sorry to bust yer bubble of ignorance....No, not sorry.

The only goal here, OB, is the same as always-- -- to keep trying to railroad Trump because they know he represents a grave threat to the continued operation of the Washington Cabal.

From the article:

Good for them. The only thing that will stop conspiracy theorists and the lies they spout is to hit them in the pocket book. This is especially true when these purveyors of lies name private individuals or disparage the reputation of companies.

Let them justify their lies to a jury, and if they can’t, let them pay the piper.

Forum List

Back