Georgia election official calls out trump

The TDS world is a projection of the democrat world. In other words, democrats are the most violent criminals in the country and have caused hundreds of millions of dollars in damage as a result of their criminal behavior, and now corrupt democrats are trying to steal our election! The democrats want the USA to become a third world shithole even without inflicting the insane "green deal."

I will never understand why some people think that one candidate or another is entitled to win an election. trump got to the White House through the electoral college, while the popular vote went the other way. Now the voters had the experience of trump's almost four years in office. Each voter had the right to judge and cast his or her ballot accordingly.

It is refreshing and encouraging to find office holders in the Republican Party who understand that their duty as office holders is to enforce the law on behalf of the citizens of their state, not to function as party hacks, and they have acted with honor. For years, we have seen no honor in the Republican Party, and here it is, after years of silence. Maybe there is hope for this country.

One of Georgia’s top election officials has made an impassioned plea to Donald Trump to tone down his rhetoric disputing the election results, saying the president is “inspiring people to commit potential acts of violence”.

Gabriel Sterling, a Republican who oversaw the implementation of the state’s new voting system, also issued the stark warning that if Trump does not rein in his supporters then “someone is going to get hurt”.

“Mr President, it looks like you likely lost the state of Georgia,” Sterling said at a press conference on Tuesday, during which he became visibly angry. “We’re investigating, there’s always a possibility, I get it. You have the rights to go to the courts. What you don’t have the ability to do – and you need to step up and say this – is stop inspiring people to commit potential acts of violence. Someone is going to get hurt, someone is going to get shot, someone is going to get killed, and it’s not right. It’s not right.”

Dear me. The idea that Trump would give a toss if Georgia went up in flames. The man is a terrorist agitator.

Trump supporters have long argued that one should shut up, do what you are told and take your issue to the courts.

One of Georgia’s top election officials has made an impassioned plea to Donald Trump to tone down his rhetoric disputing the election results, saying the president is “inspiring people to commit potential acts of violence”.

Gabriel Sterling, a Republican who oversaw the implementation of the state’s new voting system, also issued the stark warning that if Trump does not rein in his supporters then “someone is going to get hurt”.

“Mr President, it looks like you likely lost the state of Georgia,” Sterling said at a press conference on Tuesday, during which he became visibly angry. “We’re investigating, there’s always a possibility, I get it. You have the rights to go to the courts. What you don’t have the ability to do – and you need to step up and say this – is stop inspiring people to commit potential acts of violence. Someone is going to get hurt, someone is going to get shot, someone is going to get killed, and it’s not right. It’s not right.”

Dear me. The idea that Trump would give a toss if Georgia went up in flames. The man is a terrorist agitator.

8th thread on this EXACT SAME TOPIC

Six months or more of actual violence from the left and the Georgia top election officials were deafeningly quiet.

Now they are worried that Trump may be 'inspiring' acts of violence.

Six months or more of actual violence from the left and the Georgia top election officials were deafeningly quiet.

What violence?

And has been for over five years. And some of his political party are JUST NOW starting to get it. You can lead an elephant to water but you can't force it to think...

I kind of hope Trump finds a way to overturn the election so we can all bear witness to how the left will react. There would be blood in the streets.

No one is interested in your dystopian comic books or your cover story in next month's "Sociopathy Today", Blinky.

8th thread on this EXACT SAME TOPIC

Must be important then. Although in a way it's hard to see how, since those of us with eyes to see have been screaming the same thing from the rooftops for FIVE FUCKING YEARS.

But hey Frank, if you see any more threads on this go up, ,beat the crap out of 'em. Just knock the hell. There used to be consequences, those threads would be carried out on a stretcher. We've become weak. If another thread goes up ---- nothin' you can do folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is. Maybe they shoulda been roughed up. Get that sumbitch thread off the field, it's fired. I'll pay your moderator fees, don't worry about it. Boy I'd like to punch those threads right in the face.

What violence?
have you been asleep for the past 8 months?

Sleepy Joe and the Libs are looking to steal the election, and President Trump is trying to stifle them.

Sure, if our President is successful in unveiling the conspiracy and preventing this liberal coup, BLM/Antifa can be expected to get violent. Mr. Sterling doesn't want to see violence in Georgia. I can't blame him.

But if Trump doesn't stop this, no one will have confidence in elections again.

What violence?
have you been asleep for the past 8 months?

So you have no examples?

Forum List

Back