Georgia election official calls out trump

One of Georgia’s top election officials has made an impassioned plea to Donald Trump to tone down his rhetoric disputing the election results, saying the president is “inspiring people to commit potential acts of violence”.

Gabriel Sterling, a Republican who oversaw the implementation of the state’s new voting system, also issued the stark warning that if Trump does not rein in his supporters then “someone is going to get hurt”.

“Mr President, it looks like you likely lost the state of Georgia,” Sterling said at a press conference on Tuesday, during which he became visibly angry. “We’re investigating, there’s always a possibility, I get it. You have the rights to go to the courts. What you don’t have the ability to do – and you need to step up and say this – is stop inspiring people to commit potential acts of violence. Someone is going to get hurt, someone is going to get shot, someone is going to get killed, and it’s not right. It’s not right.”

Dear me. The idea that Trump would give a toss if Georgia went up in flames. The man is a terrorist agitator.
Six months or more of actual violence from the left and the Georgia top election officials were deafeningly quiet.

Now they are worried that Trump may be 'inspiring' acts of violence.

What violence?
have you been asleep for the past 8 months?

So you have no examples?
Sure, will you make excuses for them and then just brush them off?

There was a lot of violence in the past six months and was reported nightly. Until the news realized it was harming Joe Biden and then it magically dried up.

google.com if you have any real intellectual curiosity. Otherwise, you're just wasting My time.

One of Georgia’s top election officials has made an impassioned plea to Donald Trump to tone down his rhetoric disputing the election results, saying the president is “inspiring people to commit potential acts of violence”.

Gabriel Sterling, a Republican who oversaw the implementation of the state’s new voting system, also issued the stark warning that if Trump does not rein in his supporters then “someone is going to get hurt”.

“Mr President, it looks like you likely lost the state of Georgia,” Sterling said at a press conference on Tuesday, during which he became visibly angry. “We’re investigating, there’s always a possibility, I get it. You have the rights to go to the courts. What you don’t have the ability to do – and you need to step up and say this – is stop inspiring people to commit potential acts of violence. Someone is going to get hurt, someone is going to get shot, someone is going to get killed, and it’s not right. It’s not right.”

Dear me. The idea that Trump would give a toss if Georgia went up in flames. The man is a terrorist agitator.
Six months or more of actual violence from the left and the Georgia top election officials were deafeningly quiet.

What violence?
have you been asleep for the past 8 months?

So you have no examples?
Sure, will you make excuses for them and then just brush them off?

There was a lot of violence in the past six months and was reported nightly. Until the news realized it was harming Joe Biden and then it magically dried up.

google.com if you have any real intellectual curiosity. Otherwise, you're just wasting My time.

What's your argument here? That Georgia election officials are supposed to hold press conferences condemning actions in other states? LOL

Please. LOL

That is such bullshit.....for the last 7 months, joe biden voters haven't been inciting violence.....they have been doing violence.....burning and looting cities.......for 7 months.....beating and murdering Americans....for the last 7 months........threatening judges, and politicians, going to their homes.......

You are an asshole........

That is such bullshit.....for the last 7 months, joe biden voters haven't been inciting violence.....they have been doing violence.....burning and looting cities.......for 7 months.....beating and murdering Americans....for the last 7 months........threatening judges, and politicians, going to their homes.......

You are an asshole........
Its republicans who are making this point gunboi.

I kind of hope Trump finds a way to overturn the election so we can all bear witness to how the left will react. There would be blood in the streets.

We all know how they reacted in 2016. Four years of lets get Trump along with riots, protests and bull shit.

To me, someone is going to be "hurt" no matter what happens in any situation where there is competition. The big question is, what kind of loser do you want to be should you ever find yourself on that side of the situation? In my opinion, rioting and everything that goes with it will only dig a person's hole deeper, especially when it only means prison sentences and lost lives of those who have just as much a right to live their lives the way that they see fit compared to everyone else in this country.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

1606957660507.jpeg

It's all gone too far," said Gabriel Sterling, the voting systems implementation manager for the Georgia secretary of state's office, during a Tuesday afternoon news conference at the Georgia Capitol.

my reaction?

run a fair election and you wont have to relocate your family to another state

I don't see the point in asking for a "fair election" if you can't verify your own vote.

I’m neither heartbroken nor surprised that President Kushner didn’t get a second term. The good news is, Republicans are finally talking about vote fraud!

Every public figure gets "death threats." Anyone who complains is a fruitcake.

The democrats want the USA to become a third world shithole even without inflicting the insane "green deal."

Third World shitholes are those where the ruler wants to ignore the election and ignore the courts, and wants to install himself as President while claiming legitimacy from bizarre unsubstantiated conspiracy theories you uneducated rube cultists lap up.

trump has been encouraging violence and racism for over four years. If someone is hurt....he should be held responsible.
You have President Trump confused with Her Stalker Arrogance Maxine Waters. Trump called for peaceful protests. Maxine Waters told her supporters to Stalk President Trump's Staff and abuse their privacy in restauants by "getting in their face" abusiveness.

Good night everybody. :bigbed:

Sleepy Joe and the Libs are looking to steal the election, and President Trump is trying to stifle them.

Sure, if our President is successful in unveiling the conspiracy and preventing this liberal coup, BLM/Antifa can be expected to get violent. Mr. Sterling doesn't want to see violence in Georgia. I can't blame him.

But if Trump doesn't stop this, no one will have confidence in elections again.
I'm an Independent and I actually do vote for candidates from both parties. I hate many of the things Biden and Kamelface are doing. But I will never vote for Trump or any of his hangerson.

Imo, Trump has made a complete fool of himself for five years. At this point he cannot back off, he has to continue with his lunacy and lies. If he admits that he's wrong, and that he's known all along that he lost the election, he'll be admitting that he's the world's biggest liar and a first rate candidate for a rubber room. Imo, trump, and those who surround him, have destroyed any chance they had of a future in politics. They're clearly nuts.

To have a chance of winning the presidency in '24 the GOP desperately needs a serious, competent and intelligent candidate. That is NOT trump. Just my opinion. But there are loads of Indies out there who can't stand trump. They know he's bugs.

Last edited:

As it turns out.... That is exactly what happened. The lunatic trump decided to put his hurt ego above the Constitution. The insurrection on January 6th was a direct result of trump's BIG LIE.

And the repub party is so afraid of gum...they are allowing him to destroy the country.

Forum List

Back