Georgia county recertifies election results, rejecting fraud claims tied to viral video

Yeah, it's shocking that criminals don't easily confess their crimes.
Shocking.

You are in luck !
You can totally count on the weak and spineless Right to do absolutely NOTHING.

You can "kill they babies and burn they churches" (King Samir Shabazz)......beat them in public......steal their elections and laugh......

Not a peep

You can even take all their guns.....and they won't do a thing except cry.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Don't worry, BHU, that's why we have higher courts, in order to get around crooked democrats and their judges.

Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home.

You're right. Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home. Fortunately, that is not what happened. The story given by Trump drones describing that video has been discredited, and the vote count recertified. I know that is a big disappointment for you, but I'm sure your rugged individualism will help you get over it.
Wrong as usual dumbfuck. The criminals don’t get to “discredit” the video documenting their crime. I know an idiot like you can’t understand that but i’m sure your Dim masters will give you more talking points later.

It's almost crewel for Trump to keep you thinking there is some way to bypass the election and keep him in office. I say almost, because you are dumb enough to deserve the abuse he is putting you through.
HEy fuckwad, where did I mention Trump? The video speaks for itself, and the people involved do not get to “discredit” it. Period. Abuse? I’m fine. You’re whining and deflecting to Trump.

What is all your whining about if it's not about trying to find a way for Trump to steal the election?
Try it being about the integrity of the electoral process. But I forget that’s WAY above your education level. If cheating occurred, as has apparently been pretty well proven, it should be revealed and consequences suffered by the perpetrators.

If it has been proven, then why have more than 40 cases been laughed out of court?

Yes, it is all too easy to laugh at the Right.
They flat refuse to defend their own liberty or even their own children.
Kick them, spit on them, steal their votes, then laugh at them.......they'll apologize

The Left is blessed to have the Right as it's foe.

Quit trying to pretend you are a victim.

But...but....We are the Right.

We are ALWAYS victims of the Left's manipulation and tyranny.

Watch out ! We'll tell you you are bad if you keep stealing our elections !!!!!!

THAT'LL TEACH YOU !!!!

I saw an interesting shirt at a lot of Trump's rallies. It said FUCK YOUR FEELINGS. Sound familiar?

Nope....I will go ahead and say you made that up.....as usual
View attachment 426054

Who's "feelings" are they talking about ?

All criminal accusations and civil claims against Democrat defendants for the last 40 years have been laughed out of court by Democrat judges and Democrat lawyers who have graduated a Democrat law school in good standing with the Democrat bar.
God, how sick am I of hearing “Democrat this...” and “Democrat that ...” These elections are all run locally, most states (with their extra EC electors) being Republican-leaning. Of course Republicans as well as Democrats as well as non-partisan judges and county election workers have everywhere been involved. Today many ballot counting rooms are even taped and representatives of both parties observe almost every step of the process. All the rabbit holes described in the far right press have led ... nowhere. None of their wild reports have panned out or been accepted by the courts (which have plenty of Conservative Republican judges from Law Schools all over). Most of the reports have just proven ... utterly ridiculous.

I despised Trump but always expected the election to be relatively close. Republicans actually did rather well in this election, but Trump’s tremendous personal failures as President — and as a human being — finally did him in with voters as a whole. In my opinion the country dodged a bullet. Trump was just too unstable and narcissistic to serve another term, and most non-partisan voters saw that. This is more obvious now that he has lost than before. Trump was appreciated by most partisan Republicans for his Supreme Court appointments and because he helped professional Republican politicians win new voters. Of course there is also a fanatic wing of lunatics who genuinely love his brazen lying, insults and demagogy, who would even welcome a civil war they believe they can win.

It was only because of Trump that I would ever have lowered myself in my own esteem so far as to vote for Biden. Except for getting rid of the divider-in-chief, the only real winner of this election is corporate America and Wall Street, and possibly the MIC, who will almost certainly enjoy a deadlocked and ineffective government which they will still control.

Last edited:
Shocking.

You are in luck !

You can "kill they babies and burn they churches" (King Samir Shabazz)......beat them in public......steal their elections and laugh......

Not a peep

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Don't worry, BHU, that's why we have higher courts, in order to get around crooked democrats and their judges.

Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home.

You're right. Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home. Fortunately, that is not what happened. The story given by Trump drones describing that video has been discredited, and the vote count recertified. I know that is a big disappointment for you, but I'm sure your rugged individualism will help you get over it.
Wrong as usual dumbfuck. The criminals don’t get to “discredit” the video documenting their crime. I know an idiot like you can’t understand that but i’m sure your Dim masters will give you more talking points later.

It's almost crewel for Trump to keep you thinking there is some way to bypass the election and keep him in office. I say almost, because you are dumb enough to deserve the abuse he is putting you through.
HEy fuckwad, where did I mention Trump? The video speaks for itself, and the people involved do not get to “discredit” it. Period. Abuse? I’m fine. You’re whining and deflecting to Trump.

What is all your whining about if it's not about trying to find a way for Trump to steal the election?
Try it being about the integrity of the electoral process. But I forget that’s WAY above your education level. If cheating occurred, as has apparently been pretty well proven, it should be revealed and consequences suffered by the perpetrators.

If it has been proven, then why have more than 40 cases been laughed out of court?

Kick them, spit on them, steal their votes, then laugh at them.......they'll apologize

Watch out ! We'll tell you you are bad if you keep stealing our elections !!!!!!

THAT'LL TEACH YOU !!!!

I saw an interesting shirt at a lot of Trump's rallies. It said FUCK YOUR FEELINGS. Sound familiar?
You never went to a Trump rally, liar.

I did go to one, but most were seen on tv. You never saw video of any of the rallies on the news?
Yes, and and I went to one in person. I'm not saying such T-shirts don't exist. I just doubt you ever went to a Trump rally.

You're kidding, right? You didn't really think all those people were die hard Trump fans, did you? It was a hilarious spectacle. Kinda like watching The Rocky Horror Picture Show, only with retarded people on stage and no music.

non-partisan judges
“Non-partisan” is judicial-speak for Democrat. All judges are Democrats, and like lawyers, they are required to remain in good standing with a mandatory Democrat Bar Association to assure their representation of progressive Democrat causes.
county election workers
Good grief! Have you filled out a job application in the last 40 years? You don't work for the county unless you're a bona fide Democrat in good standing with the local Democrat union hall.

All criminal accusations and civil claims against Democrat defendants for the last 40 years have been laughed out of court by Democrat judges and Democrat lawyers who have graduated a Democrat law school in good standing with the Democrat bar.
God, how sick am I of hearing “Democrat this...” and “Democrat that ...” These elections are all run locally, most states (with their extra EC electors) being Republican-leaning. And yes, Republicans as well as Democrats as well as non-partisan judges and county election workers are everywhere involved. Today many ballot counting rooms are even taped and representatives of both parties observe almost every step of the process. All the rabbit holes described in the far right press have led ... nowhere. None of their wild reports have panned out or been accepted by the courts (which have plenty of Republican judges from Law Schools from all over the nation). Most of them just prove ... utterly ridiculous.

I despised Trump but always expected the election to be relatively close. Republicans actually did rather well in this election, but Trump’s tremendous personal failures as President — and as a human being — finally did him in with voters as a whole. In my opinion the country dodged a bullet. Trump was just too unstable and narcissistic to serve another term, and most non-partisan voters saw that. This is more obvious now that he has lost than ever before. Trump was appreciated by most partisan Republicans for his Supreme Court appointments and because he helped professional Republican politicians win new voters. Of course there is also a fanatic wing of lunatics who genuinely love his brazen lying, insults and demagogy, who would even welcome a civil war they believe they can win.

It was only because of Trump that I would ever have lowered myself in my own esteem so far as to vote for Biden. Except for getting rid of the divider in chief, the only real winner of this election is corporate America and Wall Street, and possibly the MIC, who will almost certainly enjoy a deadlocked and ineffective government which they will still control.
The counties where the swindle occured are all run by Democrats. They did all the vote counting, and they have been caught lying time after time after time.

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

THAT'LL TEACH YOU !!!!

You never went to a Trump rally, liar.

I did go to one, but most were seen on tv. You never saw video of any of the rallies on the news?
Yes, and and I went to one in person. I'm not saying such T-shirts don't exist. I just doubt you ever went to a Trump rally.

You're kidding, right? You didn't really think all those people were die hard Trump fans, did you? It was a hilarious spectacle. Kinda like watching The Rocky Horror Picture Show, only with retarded people on stage and no music.
If you believe there were thousands of Democrats at Trump rallies, then we can just ignore anything further you have to say on the subject.

Another blow struck against Trump
What a surprise! Corrupt Democrats won’t admit they got caught fixing an election! Shocking!
This is a lie.

The secretary of state is pretending nothing happened despite being in clear violation of the law.

He promised signature checks, but walked back as soon as he saw the signatures... and confirmed the most fraudulent election in history. Not a good egg on one's face, but he is making it worse.

I agree. Loads of evidence out there and he doesn't want to see it or believe it. Higher courts will see that same evidence.

Forum List

Back