Georgia county recertifies election results, rejecting fraud claims tied to viral video

Total bullshit.

No suitcases and there were observers

wrong again,,, thanks for stopping by,,,
Dude...saying it don't make it true. Read the link moron.
youre going to have to do better than huffpo,,,

Believe what you want. The facts aren't going to change. You'll eventually accept that it was just another right wing scam or you won't. The votes are certified either way.
we havent heard all the facts yet,,, thats what I'm waiting for

have the people in the video been put under oath yet??

Yes, we've heard the facts. You just refuse to accept them. Doesn't matter. The facts won't change
can you provide a link to the testimony of the people in the video that swore under oath???

cause theres a lot of facts there we dont know,,,
I don't think it was under oath, but check this out.
yeah I read that one ,, and its clear the person was either lying or didnt watch the video,, cause what they said doesnt match what happened in the video,,,

we need the people in the video to be put under oath and testify as to why they did what they did,,
The SoS is investigating. They'll get to the bottom of it.
that goes against everything others are saying,, they say its been investigated and nothing happened,,,

of course we dont want the people involved doing their own investigation cause we always know what that outcome is,,
The state of Georgia is investigating the goings on in Fulton County. Fulton County is not investigating its own voting practices. The investigators have to be people who understand the procedures, the laws and the county's rules like the back of their hand. The SoS is responsible for fair elections, carried out by the rules. In this case, the SoS is a Trump supporter. I don't see who could make you more comfortable than that.

The only person who crazy right wingers would accept is someone who declares trump right and everyone else wrong.
Yeah, there's been a lot of ignoring going on by the usual suspects here. What's sad is to see folks who generally have a brain buying this and also refusing to look at the facts. Trump's four year fake news campaign worked all too well.

858FF9DF-D971-4472-A9D0-B2DDDD61F3CE.png

Total bullshit.

Believe what you want. The facts aren't going to change. You'll eventually accept that it was just another right wing scam or you won't. The votes are certified either way.

Yes, we've heard the facts. You just refuse to accept them. Doesn't matter. The facts won't change
can you provide a link to the testimony of the people in the video that swore under oath???

yeah I read that one ,, and its clear the person was either lying or didnt watch the video,, cause what they said doesnt match what happened in the video,,,

we need the people in the video to be put under oath and testify as to why they did what they did,,
that goes against everything others are saying,, they say its been investigated and nothing happened,,,

of course we dont want the people involved doing their own investigation cause we always know what that outcome is,,
The state of Georgia is investigating the goings on in Fulton County. Fulton County is not investigating its own voting practices. The investigators have to be people who understand the procedures, the laws and the county's rules like the back of their hand. The SoS is responsible for fair elections, carried out by the rules. In this case, the SoS is a Trump supporter. I don't see who could make you more comfortable than that.
Well if the “Trump supporter” can explain why ballots were counted with no observers and why someone is allowed to rescan a stack of ballots over and over, we’re willing to listen. So far, no one can explain these things.

Total bullshit.

Well if the “Trump supporter” can explain why ballots were counted with no observers and why someone is allowed to rescan a stack of ballots over and over, we’re willing to listen. So far, no one can explain these things.
Stay tuned in, I guess.

Total bullshit.

you have a reading problem dont you,,,

I said others are saying the investigation has already happened and concluded that nothing is wrong,,,

Total bullshit.

The only person who crazy right wingers would accept is someone who declares trump right and everyone else wrong.
Yeah, there's been a lot of ignoring going on by the usual suspects here. What's sad is to see folks who generally have a brain buying this and also refusing to look at the facts. Trump's four year fake news campaign worked all too well.
yeah the dems are ignoring over 700 sworn affidavits and believing the MSM talking points,,,

Total bullshit.

The law requires that observers be allowed to watch the ballots being counted. It says nothing about having to wait until observers are present to count them. Now, if you have credible proof that they were not allowed to be present, you might have something.

Total bullshit.

I said others are saying the investigation has already happened and concluded that nothing is wrong,,,
Well that's not true. They are explaining to the public what they see on the videos, but that is not the results of the investigation. It will be in the news when they're done and then you will probably decide not to believe that either unless they arrest dozens of people and throw out all the ballots processed that day. Amirite?

Total bullshit.

yeah the dems are ignoring over 700 sworn affidavits and believing the MSM talking points,,,

700? And just what did those 700 affidavits have to say about that one incident, seeing how those affidavits came from all over the country? How many of them were concerning that one incident in question? You really need to know that if you want to be credible.

Total bullshit.

I've written and sworn to many affidavits. Every single word I said is still subject to questioning and to being challenged with other evidence presented by the opposing party. Every statement I've made is believed only if the judge so decides. And from what I'm hearing, the affidavits are being thrown out by the judges all over the country.

Total bullshit.

Well that's not true. They are explaining to the public what they see on the videos, but that is not the results of the investigation. It will be in the news when they're done and then you will probably decide not to believe that either unless they arrest dozens of people and throw out all the ballots processed that day. Amirite?
I know,, but some of the braindead morons think its an investigation and have dismissed this as a nothing burger,,,

Total bullshit.

I've written and sworn to many affidavits. Every single word I said is still subject to questioning and to being challenged with other evidence presented by the opposing party. Every statement I've made is believed only if the judge so decides. And from what I'm hearing, the affidavits are being thrown out by the judges all over the country.
as far as I know not a single person that signed affidavits have been allowed to testify in a court case under oath,,,

and I just heard there are thousand of affidavits signed and waiting their day in court,,,

Total bullshit.

as far as I know not a single person that signed affidavits have been allowed to testify in a court case under oath,,,

and I just heard there are thousand of affidavits signed and waiting their day in court,,,

This star witness hasn't had a problem being heard.

Total bullshit.

really??

was that a court and was she under oath???

and we have yet to see the ressults of that hearing,,,

Total bullshit.

I was just thinking about her. Lol

Total bullshit.

I was just thinking about her. Lol

why?? do you think shes cute too???

Total bullshit.

really??

There have been more than 40 hearings and rulings. Why hasn't Trump's lawyers called them to testify?

Total bullshit.

really??

You don't understand affidavits or how they are related to a case. It's not a magic wand. Some of these judges HAVE vetted everyone of the affidavits presented and found them lacking. And if a judge throws out a case because of an unrelated point of law, of course (s)he isn't going to review supporting witness testimony--it's moot at that point.

Most of what people have sworn to is due to misunderstandings about the voting process, not because they're lying. But Trump's propaganda is trying hard to present ONLY the misunderstanding and not the truth. You are being manipulated.

Total bullshit.

really??

There have been more than 40 hearings and rulings. Why hasn't Trump's lawyers called them to testify?

where are the supposed to testify???

no court has allowed it,,, they keep throwing it out over procedure BS,,,

either way its far from over,,,

Forum List

Back