Georgia county recertifies election results, rejecting fraud claims tied to viral video

A woman says the voting will stop. Republicans and press leaves. Voting continues. Votes are pulled out from under a table(not suitcases) by the same woman who said voting stopped. She put up the table earlier that morning. So how is this video debunked? I don't care if they were suitcases or not. I don't care about any water mains either. Why did the woman say voting would stop and pull votes out from under a table she set up? Did the Georgia Election Board ever say what that was all about? I'm curious.

A woman says the voting will stop. Republicans and press leaves. Voting continues. Votes are pulled out from under a table(not suitcases) by the same woman who said voting stopped. She put up the table earlier that morning. So how is this video debunked? I don't care if they were suitcases or not. I don't care about any water mains either. Why did the woman say voting would stop and pull votes out from under a table she set up? Did the Georgia Election Board ever say what that was all about? I'm curious.
It's been documented that ballots were NOT "pulled out from under a table" but were moved around in exactly the same manner that all of the other ballots were...and oh yea...observers were present all night.

Even Fox has that

Rudy conned you rubes again

Total bullshit.

No suitcases and there were observers

wrong again,,, thanks for stopping by,,,
Dude...saying it don't make it true. Read the link moron.
youre going to have to do better than huffpo,,,

Believe what you want. The facts aren't going to change. You'll eventually accept that it was just another right wing scam or you won't. The votes are certified either way.
we havent heard all the facts yet,,, thats what I'm waiting for

have the people in the video been put under oath yet??

Yes, we've heard the facts. You just refuse to accept them. Doesn't matter. The facts won't change
can you provide a link to the testimony of the people in the video that swore under oath???

cause theres a lot of facts there we dont know,,,
I don't think it was under oath, but check this out.
yeah I read that one ,, and its clear the person was either lying or didnt watch the video,, cause what they said doesnt match what happened in the video,,,

we need the people in the video to be put under oath and testify as to why they did what they did,,

Total bullshit.

Believe what you want. The facts aren't going to change. You'll eventually accept that it was just another right wing scam or you won't. The votes are certified either way.

Yes, we've heard the facts. You just refuse to accept them. Doesn't matter. The facts won't change
can you provide a link to the testimony of the people in the video that swore under oath???

The video showed regular ballot containers on wheels — not suitcases — and both a state investigator and an independent monitor observed counting until it was done for the night, finding no evidence of improper ballots, state and county officials said on Friday.

Total bullshit.

yeah I read that one ,, and its clear the person was either lying or didnt watch the video,, cause what they said doesnt match what happened in the video,,,

we need the people in the video to be put under oath and testify as to why they did what they did,,

And what exactly would you ask them when the full video answers all your silly questions?
1. The section of the video Rudy showed only covered a small amount of time compared to the full video which showed the entire time the votes were counted.
2. What Rudy tried calling suitcases were actually containers that were used throughout the vote count to transfer the votes from the table where the ballots were taken out of the envelopes to the tabulating machines. The extended video shows that.
3. Opened ballots had to be counted before they closed down for the night, and there was no need for those opening the envelopes to stay since their part of the count was over for the night.
4. Not one credible witness has claimed they were told they had to leave.

No, I have not seen the entire video, but credible officials did, and Rudy certainly had access to it.

Total bullshit.

The SoS is investigating. They'll get to the bottom of it.

Total bullshit.

How many times are you going to move the goal post?

We won 27 seats in The House. Trump won 83% of all counties in the US to Biden's 17%.

Trump got more votes than Obama did in both of his elections, and more than Clinton, and increased his votes from 2016-2020 by millions of votes and also got more votes than any sitting president in History.

If a fair & secure election is held in Georgia The GOP will retain The Senate and eliminate the advantage they had in The House.

The Scam & Fraud The Dems ran in these Democrat Cities in 6 states may have stolen and swapped up to 30% of the Vote. Do some simple math on that and you will get the actual vote totals. It was a Trump Landslide.

If this FRAUD can be completely exposed and we petition The Court of Heaven through prayer, Trump will be tapped on The Shoulder by God Himself and appointed President of The United States for 4 more years.

And I wonder how voters in Georgia will feel about Republicans trying to steaL the election.

Yeah, it's shocking that criminals don't easily confess their crimes.
Shocking.

You are in luck !
You can totally count on the weak and spineless Right to do absolutely NOTHING.

You can "kill they babies and burn they churches" (King Samir Shabazz)......beat them in public......steal their elections and laugh......

Not a peep

You can even take all their guns.....and they won't do a thing except cry.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Don't worry, BHU, that's why we have higher courts, in order to get around crooked democrats and their judges.

Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home.

You're right. Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home. Fortunately, that is not what happened. The story given by Trump drones describing that video has been discredited, and the vote count recertified. I know that is a big disappointment for you, but I'm sure your rugged individualism will help you get over it.
Discredited by who?

The Fulton County Board of Registration and Elections
How exactly did they discredit it?
Long article with all the explanations from the Republican election officials but to summarize it says you’re a dumb fucking lemming.

In addition, she explained that the only ballots that were scanned after the media and other observers had left were those that had already been opened in front of these observers.
Contrary to the claim, the ballots were not in suitcases, she said. The black boxes and bins seen in the video are the standard container used for the ballot counting process.
A state election board monitor, who asked for his name not to be used due to safety concerns, told Lead Stories on the phone on December 3, 2020, that he was present at the vote counting location beginning at 11:52 p.m., after leaving briefly at earlier in the evening. He then stayed until about 12:45 a.m., when the work that night was completed.
The deputy chief investigator for the secretary of state's office was present beginning at 12:15 a.m. November 4, he said.
Bullshit. Then why did they tell observers and media they were done for the day? They lied.

They didn't. They told the people opening the ballots they were done, and when they walked out, the observers just followed them. The opened ballots still needed to go through the machines, which is what happened. Rules require that observers be allowed to watch, but not that observers have to be there.
were you there or is that what they told you to say???

And the fact that election officials were in attendance. This was investigatexd and found to be above board.

I never said I was,, but people that were there swore under oath with affidavits that it happened,,,

have the people in the video been put under oath to refute the claim??
well Karen here signed a piece of paper, but the courts have said her testimony was not believable.

That's the drunk crazy chick that Rudy tried to rein in...right?

Too crazy for Rudy is pretty fricken crazy
[/QUOTE]

Even a Republican legislator told her she was full of it. Probably 100 proof.

Total bullshit.

And what exactly would you ask them when the full video answers all your silly questions?
1. The section of the video Rudy showed only covered a small amount of time compared to the full video which showed the entire time the votes were counted.
2. What Rudy tried calling suitcases were actually containers that were used throughout the vote count to transfer the votes from the table where the ballots were taken out of the envelopes to the tabulating machines. The extended video shows that.
3. Opened ballots had to be counted before they closed down for the night, and there was no need for those opening the envelopes to stay since their part of the count was over for the night.
4. Not one credible witness has claimed they were told they had to leave.

No, I have not seen the entire video, but credible officials did, and Rudy certainly had access to it.
what do you mean by credible witness??? is that only the ones you agree with???

Shocking.

You are in luck !

You can "kill they babies and burn they churches" (King Samir Shabazz)......beat them in public......steal their elections and laugh......

Not a peep

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Don't worry, BHU, that's why we have higher courts, in order to get around crooked democrats and their judges.

Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home.

You're right. Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home. Fortunately, that is not what happened. The story given by Trump drones describing that video has been discredited, and the vote count recertified. I know that is a big disappointment for you, but I'm sure your rugged individualism will help you get over it.
Discredited by who?

Long article with all the explanations from the Republican election officials but to summarize it says you’re a dumb fucking lemming.

In addition, she explained that the only ballots that were scanned after the media and other observers had left were those that had already been opened in front of these observers.
Contrary to the claim, the ballots were not in suitcases, she said. The black boxes and bins seen in the video are the standard container used for the ballot counting process.
A state election board monitor, who asked for his name not to be used due to safety concerns, told Lead Stories on the phone on December 3, 2020, that he was present at the vote counting location beginning at 11:52 p.m., after leaving briefly at earlier in the evening. He then stayed until about 12:45 a.m., when the work that night was completed.
The deputy chief investigator for the secretary of state's office was present beginning at 12:15 a.m. November 4, he said.
Bullshit. Then why did they tell observers and media they were done for the day? They lied.

They didn't. They told the people opening the ballots they were done, and when they walked out, the observers just followed them. The opened ballots still needed to go through the machines, which is what happened. Rules require that observers be allowed to watch, but not that observers have to be there.

And the fact that election officials were in attendance. This was investigatexd and found to be above board.
Ive seen no investigation,, just people not involved saying nothing happened,,,

Total bullshit.

that goes against everything others are saying,, they say its been investigated and nothing happened,,,

of course we dont want the people involved doing their own investigation cause we always know what that outcome is,,

All of that is untrue.

Gabriel Sterling, a Republican and Georgia's voting system implementation manager, told Lead Stories during a phone call on December 3, 2020 that what can be seen on the video is normal procedure and nothing looks "bizarre or odd."

Election workers known as "cutters" because their job was to open absentee ballot envelopes and verify ballots for eventual scanning and counting were dismissed for the night sometime after 10 p.m. on November 3, 2020, because their work for the evening had been completed, he explained. Those workers who remained were responsible for conducting the scanning portion of the process, since ballots could not be left without being scanned overnight. He said:

If you look at the video tape, the work you see is the work you would expect, which is you take the sealed suitcase looking things in, you place the ballots on the scanner in manageable batches and you scan them.
Frances Watson, chief investigator for the Georgia secretary of state, told Lead Stories during a phone call on December 3, 2020, that the ballots were in standard containers, and the work during the time in question had nothing to do with pulling ballots from under a table. She said:

There wasn't a bin that had ballots in it under that table. It was an empty bin and the ballots from it were actually out on the table when the media were still there, and then it was placed back into the box when the media were still there and placed next to the table.
There was never an announcement made to the media and other observers about the counting being over for the night and them needing to leave, according to Watson, who was provided information by the media liaison, who was present. She said they just followed the "cutters" as they left.

She said:

Nobody told them to stay. Nobody told them to leave. Nobody gave them any advice on what they should do. And It was still open for them or the public to come back in to view at whatever time they wanted to, as long as they were still working.

Fact Check: Video From Georgia Does NOT Show Suitcases Filled With Ballots Suspiciously Pulled From Under A Table; Poll Watchers Were NOT Told To Leave | Lead Stories

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

Discredited by who?

yes the ole..
"we investigated ourselves and determined we did nothing wrong"

Total bullshit.

that goes against everything others are saying,, they say its been investigated and nothing happened,,,

of course we dont want the people involved doing their own investigation cause we always know what that outcome is,,
The state of Georgia is investigating the goings on in Fulton County. Fulton County is not investigating its own voting practices. The investigators have to be people who understand the procedures, the laws and the county's rules like the back of their hand. The SoS is responsible for fair elections, carried out by the rules. In this case, the SoS is a Trump supporter. I don't see who could make you more comfortable than that.

Total bullshit.

The state of Georgia is investigating the goings on in Fulton County. Fulton County is not investigating its own voting practices. The investigators have to be people who understand the procedures, the laws and the county's rules like the back of their hand. The SoS is responsible for fair elections, carried out by the rules. In this case, the SoS is a Trump supporter. I don't see who could make you more comfortable than that.

The only person who crazy right wingers would accept is someone who declares trump right and everyone else wrong.

Forum List

Back