Georgia county recertifies election results, rejecting fraud claims tied to viral video

Yeah, it's shocking that criminals don't easily confess their crimes.
Shocking.

You are in luck !
You can totally count on the weak and spineless Right to do absolutely NOTHING.

You can "kill they babies and burn they churches" (King Samir Shabazz)......beat them in public......steal their elections and laugh......

Not a peep

You can even take all their guns.....and they won't do a thing except cry.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Don't worry, BHU, that's why we have higher courts, in order to get around crooked democrats and their judges.

Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home.

You're right. Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home. Fortunately, that is not what happened. The story given by Trump drones describing that video has been discredited, and the vote count recertified. I know that is a big disappointment for you, but I'm sure your rugged individualism will help you get over it.
Wrong as usual dumbfuck. The criminals don’t get to “discredit” the video documenting their crime. I know an idiot like you can’t understand that but i’m sure your Dim masters will give you more talking points later.

It's almost crewel for Trump to keep you thinking there is some way to bypass the election and keep him in office. I say almost, because you are dumb enough to deserve the abuse he is putting you through.
no one is bypassing anything,, so far everythings followed the law,,,

Shocking.

You are in luck !

You can "kill they babies and burn they churches" (King Samir Shabazz)......beat them in public......steal their elections and laugh......

Not a peep

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Don't worry, BHU, that's why we have higher courts, in order to get around crooked democrats and their judges.

Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home.

You're right. Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home. Fortunately, that is not what happened. The story given by Trump drones describing that video has been discredited, and the vote count recertified. I know that is a big disappointment for you, but I'm sure your rugged individualism will help you get over it.
Discredited by who?

The Fulton County Board of Registration and Elections
How exactly did they discredit it?
Long article with all the explanations from the Republican election officials but to summarize it says you’re a dumb fucking lemming.

In addition, she explained that the only ballots that were scanned after the media and other observers had left were those that had already been opened in front of these observers.
Contrary to the claim, the ballots were not in suitcases, she said. The black boxes and bins seen in the video are the standard container used for the ballot counting process.
A state election board monitor, who asked for his name not to be used due to safety concerns, told Lead Stories on the phone on December 3, 2020, that he was present at the vote counting location beginning at 11:52 p.m., after leaving briefly at earlier in the evening. He then stayed until about 12:45 a.m., when the work that night was completed.
The deputy chief investigator for the secretary of state's office was present beginning at 12:15 a.m. November 4, he said.
Bullshit. Then why did they tell observers and media they were done for the day? They lied.

They didn't. They told the people opening the ballots they were done, and when they walked out, the observers just followed them. The opened ballots still needed to go through the machines, which is what happened. Rules require that observers be allowed to watch, but not that observers have to be there.

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

Discredited by who?

Long article with all the explanations from the Republican election officials but to summarize it says you’re a dumb fucking lemming.

In addition, she explained that the only ballots that were scanned after the media and other observers had left were those that had already been opened in front of these observers.
Contrary to the claim, the ballots were not in suitcases, she said. The black boxes and bins seen in the video are the standard container used for the ballot counting process.
A state election board monitor, who asked for his name not to be used due to safety concerns, told Lead Stories on the phone on December 3, 2020, that he was present at the vote counting location beginning at 11:52 p.m., after leaving briefly at earlier in the evening. He then stayed until about 12:45 a.m., when the work that night was completed.
The deputy chief investigator for the secretary of state's office was present beginning at 12:15 a.m. November 4, he said.
Bullshit. Then why did they tell observers and media they were done for the day? They lied.

They didn't. They told the people opening the ballots they were done, and when they walked out, the observers just followed them. The opened ballots still needed to go through the machines, which is what happened. Rules require that observers be allowed to watch, but not that observers have to be there.
were you there or is that what they told you to say???

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

Discredited by who?

I wasn't there any more than you were. Did you hear them tell the observers and reporters to go home?

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

Discredited by who?

I wasn't there any more than you were. Did you hear them tell the observers and reporters to go home?
I never said I was,, but people that were there swore under oath with affidavits that it happened,,,

have the people in the video been put under oath to refute the claim??

I never said I was,, but people that were there swore under oath with affidavits that it happened,,,

[/QUOTE]
well Karen here signed a piece of paper, but the courts have said her testimony was not believable.

well Karen here signed a piece of paper, but the courts have said her testimony was not believable.

[/QUOTE]
That's the drunk crazy chick that Rudy tried to rein in...right?

Too crazy for Rudy is pretty fricken crazy

Total bullshit.

No suitcases and there were observers

wrong again,,, thanks for stopping by,,,
Dude...saying it don't make it true. Read the link moron.
youre going to have to do better than huffpo,,,

Total bullshit.

Believe what you want. The facts aren't going to change. You'll eventually accept that it was just another right wing scam or you won't. The votes are certified either way.

Total bullshit.

Believe what you want. The facts aren't going to change. You'll eventually accept that it was just another right wing scam or you won't. The votes are certified either way.
we havent heard all the facts yet,,, thats what I'm waiting for

have the people in the video been put under oath yet??

Another blow struck against Trump
What a surprise! Corrupt Democrats won’t admit they got caught fixing an election! Shocking!
Yes, but the real problem is the damn corrupt republican swamp creatures are helping them get away with it AGAIN.

Another blow struck against Trump
What a surprise! Corrupt Democrats won’t admit they got caught fixing an election! Shocking!
Yes, but the real problem is the damn corrupt republican swamp creatures are helping them get away with it AGAIN.
Them fukken Republicans...

Total bullshit.

Yes, we've heard the facts. You just refuse to accept them. Doesn't matter. The facts won't change

Total bullshit.

Yes, we've heard the facts. You just refuse to accept them. Doesn't matter. The facts won't change
can you provide a link to the testimony of the people in the video that swore under oath???

cause theres a lot of facts there we dont know,,,

Total bullshit.

can you provide a link to the testimony of the people in the video that swore under oath???

cause theres a lot of facts there we dont know,,,
I don't think it was under oath, but check this out.

Forum List

Back