Georgia county recertifies election results, rejecting fraud claims tied to viral video

youre the one believing what youre told to believe,, we believe people that are willing to put their life on the line and want to testify in court while you guys are trying to stop that,,,
Problem is your witnesses are either not testifying to actual fraud or are idiots like Carone. I’d be happy for them to testify because the second anyone with an IQ above room temperature asks them questions, their bullshit stories fall apart.
5hey arent my witness's,,, and as of yet they havent been allowed to testify under oath in court,,

if they are lying this would be the perfect chance to get them since they signed affidavits under penalty of perjury,,

I think you dems are to scared to let that happen and why youre trying so hard to discredit them outside the courtroom,,,
They’re not lying. They’re just idiots who don’t know what they’re talking about. That is apparent in their affidavits which is why the lawsuits are tossed.

I’ve proven to you where some have been allowed to testify and it has gone really badly for Trump’s lawyers.
the constant denial and personal attacks instead of opening up and showing them to be wrong is more then proof something aint right,,

an honest person would say OK lets sit down and look at what you got and prove things didnt happen,,
just saying they are wrong without showing it doesnt cut it and is more proof the cheat is in,,

and you have proven nothing to anybody,,,

youre the one believing what youre told to believe,, we believe people that are willing to put their life on the line and want to testify in court while you guys are trying to stop that,,,
Problem is your witnesses are either not testifying to actual fraud or are idiots like Carone. I’d be happy for them to testify because the second anyone with an IQ above room temperature asks them questions, their bullshit stories fall apart.
5hey arent my witness's,,, and as of yet they havent been allowed to testify under oath in court,,

if they are lying this would be the perfect chance to get them since they signed affidavits under penalty of perjury,,

I think you dems are to scared to let that happen and why youre trying so hard to discredit them outside the courtroom,,,
They’re not lying. They’re just idiots who don’t know what they’re talking about. That is apparent in their affidavits which is why the lawsuits are tossed.

I’ve proven to you where some have been allowed to testify and it has gone really badly for Trump’s lawyers.
the constant denial and personal attacks instead of opening up and showing them to be wrong is more then proof something aint right,,

an honest person would say OK lets sit down and look at what you got and prove things didnt happen,,
just saying they are wrong without showing it doesnt cut it and is more proof the cheat is in,,

Thing is, what you say isn’t being done (testimony, being proven wrong), it’s actually happening. But it’s not happening on the conservative media you consume. They censor this information from you because you aren’t supposed to know the truth.

They’re using you.

Thing is, what you say isn’t being done (testimony, being proven wrong), it’s actually happening. But it’s not happening on the conservative media you consume. They censor this information from you because you aren’t supposed to know the truth.

They’re using you.
thanks for telling me what to think,,,

We're in a motherfucking powder keg right now and 10,000,000 of us are locked, loaded, and ready for the spark.
Right. A big part of the problem is that you guys are both armed to the teeth and dumb as a sack of rocks.

You just keep believing one bullshit story after another. And it doesn’t seem to bother you that these stories keep getting blown up for being fake, because by that time you’re on to the next fake story.

Case in point.

If Progs win the Senate in Georgia and Beijing Biden is President is this the validation of the Georgia Guide Stones? And to use Georgia as one of the salvos with its openly corrupted people running elections and in the political class.

They’re using you.
Just telling you what they’re doing to you. Sorry if it upsets you.

We won 27 seats in The House. Trump won 83% of all counties in the US to Biden's 17%.

Trump got more votes than Obama did in both of his elections, and more than Clinton, and increased his votes from 2016-2020 by millions of votes and also got more votes than any sitting president in History.

If a fair & secure election is held in Georgia The GOP will retain The Senate and eliminate the advantage they had in The House.

The Scam & Fraud The Dems ran in these Democrat Cities in 6 states may have stolen and swapped up to 30% of the Vote. Do some simple math on that and you will get the actual vote totals. It was a Trump Landslide.

If this FRAUD can be completely exposed and we petition The Court of Heaven through prayer, Trump will be tapped on The Shoulder by God Himself and appointed President of The United States for 4 more years.

They’re using you.
Just telling you what they’re doing to you. Sorry if it upsets you.
all you ended up doing is showing how scared you really are,,,

We're in a motherfucking powder keg right now and 10,000,000 of us are locked, loaded, and ready for the spark.
Right. A big part of the problem is that you guys are both armed to the teeth and dumb as a sack of rocks.

You just keep believing one bullshit story after another. And it doesn’t seem to bother you that these stories keep getting blown up for being fake, because by that time you’re on to the next fake story.

Case in point.

If Progs win the Senate in Georgia and Beijing Biden is President is this the validation of the Georgia Guide Stones? And to use Georgia as one of the salvos with its openly corrupted people running elections and in the political class.

If this happens and our political leaders allow a fraudulent and corrupt election, I believe God will judge America and remove his protection and blessings from this nation.

It's God who appoints our leaders whether they are good or bad, and it is God who lays a nation low for their iniquities.

Case in point.

If this happens and our political leaders allow a fraudulent and corrupt election, I believe God will judge America and remove his protection and blessings from this nation.

It's God who appoints our leaders whether they are good or bad, and it is God who lays a nation low for their iniquities.

In that reference there has been warning signs for some years.

Yeah, it's shocking that criminals don't easily confess their crimes.
Shocking.

You are in luck !
You can totally count on the weak and spineless Right to do absolutely NOTHING.

You can "kill they babies and burn they churches" (King Samir Shabazz)......beat them in public......steal their elections and laugh......

Not a peep

You can even take all their guns.....and they won't do a thing except cry.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Don't worry, BHU, that's why we have higher courts, in order to get around crooked democrats and their judges.

Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home.

You're right. Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home. Fortunately, that is not what happened. The story given by Trump drones describing that video has been discredited, and the vote count recertified. I know that is a big disappointment for you, but I'm sure your rugged individualism will help you get over it.
Wrong as usual dumbfuck. The criminals don’t get to “discredit” the video documenting their crime. I know an idiot like you can’t understand that but i’m sure your Dim masters will give you more talking points later.

Shocking.

You are in luck !

You can "kill they babies and burn they churches" (King Samir Shabazz)......beat them in public......steal their elections and laugh......

Not a peep

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Don't worry, BHU, that's why we have higher courts, in order to get around crooked democrats and their judges.

Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home.

You're right. Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home. Fortunately, that is not what happened. The story given by Trump drones describing that video has been discredited, and the vote count recertified. I know that is a big disappointment for you, but I'm sure your rugged individualism will help you get over it.
Discredited by who?

The Fulton County Board of Registration and Elections
How exactly did they discredit it?

Not my job to educate you. They recertified the vote after investigating those crazy accusations. Ask them why if you're interested.
In other words they did not debunk it, they just voted to certify as partisan hacks because they want Biden to win no matter what.

They voted to certify the candidate the VOTERS ELECTED. Joe Biden.

Trump lost. The election wasn't stolen, and there was no fraud. America told Donald Trump "You're FIRED".

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

Discredited by who?

Long article with all the explanations from the Republican election officials but to summarize it says you’re a dumb fucking lemming.

In addition, she explained that the only ballots that were scanned after the media and other observers had left were those that had already been opened in front of these observers.
Contrary to the claim, the ballots were not in suitcases, she said. The black boxes and bins seen in the video are the standard container used for the ballot counting process.
A state election board monitor, who asked for his name not to be used due to safety concerns, told Lead Stories on the phone on December 3, 2020, that he was present at the vote counting location beginning at 11:52 p.m., after leaving briefly at earlier in the evening. He then stayed until about 12:45 a.m., when the work that night was completed.
The deputy chief investigator for the secretary of state's office was present beginning at 12:15 a.m. November 4, he said.
Bullshit. Then why did they tell observers and media they were done for the day? They lied.

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

I think there will be a day of reckoning soon... The "People" are getting fed up....
The day of reckoning occurred when We the People voted Trump out.

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

Discredited by who?

Long article with all the explanations from the Republican election officials but to summarize it says you’re a dumb fucking lemming.

In addition, she explained that the only ballots that were scanned after the media and other observers had left were those that had already been opened in front of these observers.
Contrary to the claim, the ballots were not in suitcases, she said. The black boxes and bins seen in the video are the standard container used for the ballot counting process.
A state election board monitor, who asked for his name not to be used due to safety concerns, told Lead Stories on the phone on December 3, 2020, that he was present at the vote counting location beginning at 11:52 p.m., after leaving briefly at earlier in the evening. He then stayed until about 12:45 a.m., when the work that night was completed.
The deputy chief investigator for the secretary of state's office was present beginning at 12:15 a.m. November 4, he said.
Bullshit. Then why did they tell observers and media they were done for the day? They lied.
Link?

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

I think there will be a day of reckoning soon... The "People" are getting fed up....
The day of reckoning occurred when We the People voted Trump out.
that day hasnt happened yet,,,

I do like how you only consider biden voters to be "THE PEOPLE"

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

Discredited by who?

Link?
a link is a thing you use on a computer to go to a specific web site,,,

anymore stupid questions???

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

Lol @ any of these brainwashing victims being "rugged individualists.

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

Discredited by who?

Link?

Your surrender is noted.

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

Discredited by who?

Link?

Your surrender is noted.
just trying to help,,, let me know if you need anything else,,,

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

Wrong as usual dumbfuck. The criminals don’t get to “discredit” the video documenting their crime. I know an idiot like you can’t understand that but i’m sure your Dim masters will give you more talking points later.

It's almost crewel for Trump to keep you thinking there is some way to bypass the election and keep him in office. I say almost, because you are dumb enough to deserve the abuse he is putting you through.

New Topics

Forum List

Back