Georgia county recertifies election results, rejecting fraud claims tied to viral video

Another blow struck against Trump
What a surprise! Corrupt Democrats won’t admit they got caught fixing an election! Shocking!
Thanks for playing.
Dangerously viral: How Trump, supporters spread false claims
By AMANDA SEITZ and DAVID KLEPPERtoday
Trump and his allies have fomented the idea of a “rigged election” for months, promoting falsehoods through various media and even lawsuits about fraudulent votes and dead voters casting ballots across the country.

“There will always be people who believe the Democrats stole the election in 2020,” said Jennifer Mercieca, a historian of political rhetoric at Texas A&M University. “That will not change.”

In fact, there is no evidence of widespread fraud in the 2020 election. Election officials confirmed there were no serious irregularities and the election went well. Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not identified voter fraud that would change the presidential election.

But from the Oval Office, Trump has consistently tried to mislead the nation about the outcome. As a result, cries of voter fraud have persisted loudly in an online media ecosystem where pro-Trump Facebook pages, Twitter accounts and fringe websites readily circulate unchecked or misleading claims about the voting process.
Ohh, another AP story to assure us all that there is no voter fraud. Well that does it! If the international “associated press” says so, then it must be so. They would never lie to push their Agenda, would they?

We're in a motherfucking powder keg right now and 10,000,000 of us are locked, loaded, and ready for the spark.
Right. A big part of the problem is that you guys are both armed to the teeth and dumb as a sack of rocks.

You just keep believing one bullshit story after another. And it doesn’t seem to bother you that these stories keep getting blown up for being fake, because by that time you’re on to the next fake story.

Case in point.

We're in a motherfucking powder keg right now and 10,000,000 of us are locked, loaded, and ready for the spark.
Right. A big part of the problem is that you guys are both armed to the teeth and dumb as a sack of rocks.

You just keep believing one bullshit story after another. And it doesn’t seem to bother you that these stories keep getting blown up for being fake, because by that time you’re on to the next fake story.

Case in point.

youre the one believing what youre told to believe,, we believe people that are willing to put their life on the line and want to testify in court while you guys are trying to stop that,,,

Yeah, it's shocking that criminals don't easily confess their crimes.
Shocking.

You are in luck !
You can totally count on the weak and spineless Right to do absolutely NOTHING.

You can "kill they babies and burn they churches" (King Samir Shabazz)......beat them in public......steal their elections and laugh......

Not a peep

You can even take all their guns.....and they won't do a thing except cry.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Don't worry, BHU, that's why we have higher courts, in order to get around crooked democrats and their judges.

Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home.

You're right. Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home. Fortunately, that is not what happened. The story given by Trump drones describing that video has been discredited, and the vote count recertified. I know that is a big disappointment for you, but I'm sure your rugged individualism will help you get over it.
Discredited by who?

The Fulton County Board of Registration and Elections
How exactly did they discredit it?

Not my job to educate you. They recertified the vote after investigating those crazy accusations. Ask them why if you're interested.
In other words they did not debunk it, they just voted to certify as partisan hacks because they want Biden to win no matter what.

You are certainly allowed to believe that, even if it is bullshit.

Shocking.

You are in luck !

You can "kill they babies and burn they churches" (King Samir Shabazz)......beat them in public......steal their elections and laugh......

Not a peep

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Don't worry, BHU, that's why we have higher courts, in order to get around crooked democrats and their judges.

Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home.

You're right. Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home. Fortunately, that is not what happened. The story given by Trump drones describing that video has been discredited, and the vote count recertified. I know that is a big disappointment for you, but I'm sure your rugged individualism will help you get over it.
Discredited by who?

Not my job to educate you. They recertified the vote after investigating those crazy accusations. Ask them why if you're interested.
In other words they did not debunk it, they just voted to certify as partisan hacks because they want Biden to win no matter what.

You are certainly allowed to believe that, even if it is bullshit.
Until I see evidence to the contrary, I shall.

youre the one believing what youre told to believe,, we believe people that are willing to put their life on the line and want to testify in court while you guys are trying to stop that,,,
Problem is your witnesses are either not testifying to actual fraud or are idiots like Carone. I’d be happy for them to testify because the second anyone with an IQ above room temperature asks them questions, their bullshit stories fall apart.

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

In the case of Trump and most of his cult members, their biggest difficulty is the lack of basic intelligence. Trump thinks he is a genius, but if he was, he would have been able to stop the great Democrat "steal." He was ill equipped to compete against them. And, thanks to his ego and requirement of a loyalty oath, he gave up the bed rock that guaranteed his election in 2016, James Comey. Stable genius indeed.

Coming from you?
:laughing0301:
Well, yeah. You guys keep making up dumber and dumber stories and they are always getting made fun of.

Melissa Carone is now an internet meme. Sydney Powell has been ripped to shreds by judges in every state she’s filed in. Giuliani is literally melting.

What ever happened to that server that Delta Force seized in Frankfurt?

What a surprise! Corrupt Democrats won’t admit they got caught fixing an election! Shocking!
Thanks for playing.
Dangerously viral: How Trump, supporters spread false claims
By AMANDA SEITZ and DAVID KLEPPERtoday
Trump and his allies have fomented the idea of a “rigged election” for months, promoting falsehoods through various media and even lawsuits about fraudulent votes and dead voters casting ballots across the country.

“There will always be people who believe the Democrats stole the election in 2020,” said Jennifer Mercieca, a historian of political rhetoric at Texas A&M University. “That will not change.”

In fact, there is no evidence of widespread fraud in the 2020 election. Election officials confirmed there were no serious irregularities and the election went well. Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not identified voter fraud that would change the presidential election.

But from the Oval Office, Trump has consistently tried to mislead the nation about the outcome. As a result, cries of voter fraud have persisted loudly in an online media ecosystem where pro-Trump Facebook pages, Twitter accounts and fringe websites readily circulate unchecked or misleading claims about the voting process.
Ohh, another AP story to assure us all that there is no voter fraud. Well that does it! If the international “associated press” says so, then it must be so. They would never lie to push their Agenda, would they?
The basic simplicity of EVIDENCE eludes you and the rest of your cult members. Why do you think the courts are trashing your claims?

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

In the case of Trump and most of his cult members, their biggest difficulty is the lack of basic intelligence. Trump thinks he is a genius, but if he was, he would have been able to stop the great Democrat "steal." He was ill equipped to compete against them. And, thanks to his ego and requirement of a loyalty oath, he gave up the bed rock that guaranteed his election in 2016, James Comey. Stable genius indeed.

Still, it will take a much more erroneous explanation to explain Biden / democrat cult members since they vote to defeat themselves.

In all fairness, Obama was probably the 20th centuries most egotistical President.

he has written what....25 books about himself?

Problem is your witnesses are either not testifying to actual fraud or are idiots like Carone. I’d be happy for them to testify because the second anyone with an IQ above room temperature asks them questions, their bullshit stories fall apart.
5hey arent my witness's,,, and as of yet they havent been allowed to testify under oath in court,,

if they are lying this would be the perfect chance to get them since they signed affidavits under penalty of perjury,,

I think you dems are to scared to let that happen and why youre trying so hard to discredit them outside the courtroom,,,

There's a simple solution.

1607122402399.png

5hey arent my witness's,,, and as of yet they havent been allowed to testify under oath in court,,

if they are lying this would be the perfect chance to get them since they signed affidavits under penalty of perjury,,

I think you dems are to scared to let that happen and why youre trying so hard to discredit them outside the courtroom,,,
They’re not lying. They’re just idiots who don’t know what they’re talking about. That is apparent in their affidavits which is why the lawsuits are tossed.

I’ve proven to you where some have been allowed to testify and it has gone really badly for Trump’s lawyers.

If Democrats were "caught fixing an election", how come they can't find any evidence that the election was "fixed", other than a bunch of "viral videos", and uncensored (read "lying") blog site pieces?

For years, I have read on this forum that Democrats are crooks, but in all these years of reading what crooks the Democrats are, it's always the Republicans who end up in jail, and/or being pardoned by Republican Presidents.

"Crooked Hillary" has never been charged with a single crime. Not even jaywalking. She has been investigated more than 2 dozen times - each and every investigation instigated by Republican rumours of her "illegal and/or corrupt" activities. And after each investigation, a report has been issued saying that they couldn't find any evidence of any crime committed by Hillary Clinton.

Bill didn't have to pardon Hillary and Chelsea on his way out of the door.

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

Discredited by who?

Long article with all the explanations from the Republican election officials but to summarize it says you’re a dumb fucking lemming.

In addition, she explained that the only ballots that were scanned after the media and other observers had left were those that had already been opened in front of these observers.
Contrary to the claim, the ballots were not in suitcases, she said. The black boxes and bins seen in the video are the standard container used for the ballot counting process.
A state election board monitor, who asked for his name not to be used due to safety concerns, told Lead Stories on the phone on December 3, 2020, that he was present at the vote counting location beginning at 11:52 p.m., after leaving briefly at earlier in the evening. He then stayed until about 12:45 a.m., when the work that night was completed.
The deputy chief investigator for the secretary of state's office was present beginning at 12:15 a.m. November 4, he said.

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

Those GOP poll watchers must be pretty stupid since there was a recount and the results were the same. Fool me once, shame on you...

Forum List

Back