Georgia county recertifies election results, rejecting fraud claims tied to viral video

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
Yeah, it's shocking that criminals don't easily confess their crimes.
Shocking.

You are in luck !
You can totally count on the weak and spineless Right to do absolutely NOTHING.

You can "kill they babies and burn they churches" (King Samir Shabazz)......beat them in public......steal their elections and laugh......

Not a peep

You can even take all their guns.....and they won't do a thing except cry.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Shocking.

You are in luck !

You can "kill they babies and burn they churches" (King Samir Shabazz)......beat them in public......steal their elections and laugh......

Not a peep

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Don't worry, BHU, that's why we have higher courts, in order to get around crooked democrats and their judges.

Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home.

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

I think there will be a day of reckoning soon... The "People" are getting fed up....

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

Don't worry, BHU, that's why we have higher courts, in order to get around crooked democrats and their judges.

Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home.

I'm with you.
But the higher courts are compromised and are loyal to the Establishment.

Long ago I said that ONLY American Patriots can save America now.....and they declined.

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

You're right. Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home. Fortunately, that is not what happened. The story given by Trump drones describing that video has been discredited, and the vote count recertified. I know that is a big disappointment for you, but I'm sure your rugged individualism will help you get over it.

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

Gee, how did Republicans going from being the mean tough guys who own ALL of the guns, and they're gonna take out those wussy leftists, to being "nutless, spineles, big mouth pieces of shit", who have allowed Democrats to steal the election in broad daylight, in just a matter of weeks?

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

You're right. Legal votes aren't kept under tables in black suitcases only taken out and counted after all the poll watchers are sent home. Fortunately, that is not what happened. The story given by Trump drones describing that video has been discredited, and the vote count recertified. I know that is a big disappointment for you, but I'm sure your rugged individualism will help you get over it.
Discredited by who?

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

Discredited by who?

The Fulton County Board of Registration and Elections

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

Discredited by who?

How exactly did they discredit it?

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

maxresdefault-73.jpg

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

Discredited by who?

Not my job to educate you. They recertified the vote after investigating those crazy accusations. Ask them why if you're interested.

Another blow struck against Trump
What a surprise! Corrupt Democrats won’t admit they got caught fixing an election! Shocking!
Thanks for playing.
Dangerously viral: How Trump, supporters spread false claims
By AMANDA SEITZ and DAVID KLEPPERtoday
Trump and his allies have fomented the idea of a “rigged election” for months, promoting falsehoods through various media and even lawsuits about fraudulent votes and dead voters casting ballots across the country.

“There will always be people who believe the Democrats stole the election in 2020,” said Jennifer Mercieca, a historian of political rhetoric at Texas A&M University. “That will not change.”

In fact, there is no evidence of widespread fraud in the 2020 election. Election officials confirmed there were no serious irregularities and the election went well. Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not identified voter fraud that would change the presidential election.

But from the Oval Office, Trump has consistently tried to mislead the nation about the outcome. As a result, cries of voter fraud have persisted loudly in an online media ecosystem where pro-Trump Facebook pages, Twitter accounts and fringe websites readily circulate unchecked or misleading claims about the voting process.

Sry Doc....denial is futile. You KNOW I'm right. Look what BrokeLoser said

Look at the reality. They're even stealing the elections now and laughing.

Seriously....what else do they need to do? Kill you? (that's about all that's left btw)
Hey, man. Grab your rifle and lead the charge.

We're in a motherfucking powder keg right now and 10,000,000 of us are locked, loaded, and ready for the spark.

You're too hasty with your dismissals.

Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

Gee, how did Republicans going from being the mean tough guys who own ALL of the guns, and they're gonna take out those wussy leftists, to being "nutless, spineles, big mouth pieces of shit", who have allowed Democrats to steal the election in broad daylight, in just a matter of weeks?
They have stopped manscaping since Trump turned gray after losing the election.

The secretary of state is pretending nothing happened despite being in clear violation of the law.

He promised signature checks, but walked back as soon as he saw the signatures... and confirmed the most fraudulent election in history. Not a good egg on one's face, but he is making it worse.

Sry Doc....denial is futile. You KNOW I'm right. Look what BrokeLoser said

Look at the reality. They're even stealing the elections now and laughing.

Seriously....what else do they need to do? Kill you? (that's about all that's left btw)
Hey, man. Grab your rifle and lead the charge.

We're in a motherfucking powder keg right now and 10,000,000 of us are locked, loaded, and ready for the spark.

You're too hasty with your dismissals.
That mental masturbation deserves some Vaseline to be able to maintain for a long time.....Talk is as cheap as a Trump scheme to raise money for his charity. Your attempt to slander the people doing the election process is noted.

Last edited:
Shocking.

You are in luck !

Not a peep

Discredited by who?

Not my job to educate you. They recertified the vote after investigating those crazy accusations. Ask them why if you're interested.
In other words they did not debunk it, they just voted to certify as partisan hacks because they want Biden to win no matter what.

New Topics

Forum List

Back