Georgia Could Have Audit Examining Voter Fraud Just Like in AZ

Georgia should audit the election as should every one of those battle ground states.

Kinda funny the left who won the election are pissing and moaning about audits of that election. If they thought they won fair and square they should be encouraging audits.

Guess not. LOL

If the same type of fraud happened in Georgia, it should be uncovered.

---Press Conference Tomorrow in Atlanta to Call for a FULL FORENSIC AUDIT of Georgia’s 2020 Election Results---

What type of fraud ? There is no evidence of any fraud.

"Yet another Trump cult traitor demands more fraudits. Film at 11".
The state legislatures are demanding it, Kooky Kat.

No they’re not. And after what happened in Arizona, no state wants to replace all of their voting machines or have their ballots destroyed by volunteer “auditors”.

“Auditors” are trained and certified accountants following mandated policies and practices, not volunteer clowns from unlicensed and untrained cyber security firms looking for “bamboo” in the paper.

The his ruling on the audit request in Michigan that was tossed by the judge, the judge stated that while a citizen was entitled to request an audit of the election, they were not entitled to being in their own people to conduct such an audit.

An audit is only valid when conducted by the Secretary of State, using certified staff. The judge also noted that the Michigan Secretary of State had already conducted an audit of the ballots as per the plaintiff’s request, making a second such audit redundant.

I would like to point it out to the Trump Cult that these are the exact same things we told you about the Arizona fraudit, and why it would have no validity whatsoever.

Regardless of what the final report from the Cyber Ninja claims, it was not an audit at all, it was a bunch of conspiracy theorists trying to manufacture evidence to support their belief that Trump won the election.

Georgia should audit the election as should every one of those battle ground states.
Exactly. I can't believe they haven't had audits in Michigan and Pennsylvania.

All of those states looked at what was happening in Arizona, and said no fucking way are we putting on a clown show like that in our state.

Both the Michigan Republican Party and the Georgia Republican Party want no part of Trump’s circus. The Trump clown show election denial already caused the Georgia Republican Party two Senate seats that they should’ve won.

I love how the detached from reality you and Claudette are.

If the same type of fraud happened in Georgia, it should be uncovered.

---Press Conference Tomorrow in Atlanta to Call for a FULL FORENSIC AUDIT of Georgia’s 2020 Election Results---

I wonder if it will be as funny. Maybe they can hire a company called "Fraud Assassins" or something.

he real question is do the people of Georgia want the truth about the stolen election.

When these stories first appeared the real question I had was whether these states were willing to put their money where their mouth is? Outside money has mostly financed Arizona's so-called audit. I doubted it and didn't take the complainers seriously.

he real question is do the people of Georgia want the truth about the stolen election.

When these stories first appeared the real question I had was whether these states were willing to put their money where their mouth is? Outside money has mostly financed Arizona's so-called audit. I doubted it and didn't take the complainers seriously.
You hit the nail on the head. Democrats don't want to pay for an audit that will uncover fraud in the last election.

We'll see if GA Republicans are willing to be as publicly embarrassed as the AZ Republicans are!
The real question is do the people of Georgia want the truth about the stolen election.

All of the real questions of the of the Georgia election have already been answered and the Republicans lost. They lost the White House. They lost the Senate.

Trump won the Republican nomination in 2016 with 44% of the vote. He won the presidency, with less than 50% of the vote and 3 million fewer votes than Hillary Clinton.

At no point in his presidency did Trump have the approval of 50% of the voters

Every time Donald Trump has asked the American people to vote for him, he’s lost.

What part of the American people don’t want Donald Trump in office are Republicans not understanding

Forum List

Back