Georgia Cop Placed On Leave After Beating Unarmed Man -- Time To Ban The Filming Of Police Arrests

Getting near an officer and filming and making comments during an arrest is interfering with police activity

How can the police do their job when folk are filming them all the time ?
Its odds on that this character was known to them as local criminal. What sort of sleaze takes his kids out on a blag . ?/

"A video of showing police brutalizing an unarmed man was making the rounds on social media Saturday morning and showed multiple cops beating him bloody and apparently unconscious on a street, and it was purportedly all because he either did not have his ID on him or did not show it to the cops. An officer with the Clayton County Sheriff’s Office has been placed on administrative leave and an investigation was underway for what police described as “a video posted on social media involving a Deputy using physical force on a man.” Clayton County Sheriff Victor Hill “ordered his entire Internal Affairs Unit to come in and begin an investigation,” according to a press release."

It is time that we make it illegal to film police arrests -- we wouldn't be having any of these problems if it wasn't for all of these videos showing cops in a bad light -- obviously this guy had to have been doing something to justify being beat -- unfortunately, we don't get to find out until the video is already viral....time for cops to arrest anyone they see filming them doing their job...

Looks like good police work to me.

Another dumbass who needs to watch Chris Rock's "How Not to Get Your Ass Kicked by the Police" video.

So your idea to stop this problem is to stop filming it? That is like Trump wanting to cut down on the number of covid cases by stopping testing.
Where was all of this rancor when Obama and Biden were in power? You are not looking for equality. You are looking for superiority. The problem is, you better be just that. So step up...its Showtime!
When I saw Obama do something I disagreed with, I spoke up. The idea that the people who are giving Trump a hard time were all silent with Obama is bullshit.
If this incident was recent, these cops have got to know the situation going on. They would have to be stupid to abuse someone at the loss of their job and maybe imprisonment for themselves. This is a tough time and how cops will respond in the future will be interesting.

So your idea to stop this problem is to stop filming it? That is like Trump wanting to cut down on the number of covid cases by stopping testing.
Where was all of this rancor when Obama and Biden were in power? You are not looking for equality. You are looking for superiority. The problem is, you better be just that. So step up...its Showtime!
Protests were happening then too...black lives matter movement didn't just start when Trump became president..

The protest against police brutality has been around since police departments existed...folks like you are just upset that you have been made aware of it....in fact you are more upset about that than you are police brutality
IMG_20200912_182433.jpg

Forum List

Back