George Wallace

George Wallace was the ultimate politician. He said what he thought people wanted to hear.

In the election after the speech shown, he carried the black vote in Alabama. Because he changed his tune and said what they wanted to hear.

Segregation is a beloved policy of the left.

Dems are doing it now, well beyond simply race. Class and wealth, unvaccined v vaccined, political views, religious views etc

dividing people is how leftist regimes have always gained and maintained power

Dems are doing it now, well beyond simply race. Class and wealth, unvaccined v vaccined, political views, religious views etc

Go through this board on any given day. Look at the threads. And then count the ones that demonise someone on the left versus those that demonise someone on the right.

Do that and then try to say that it is Democrats dividing.

the whites is/use to do it.

Not all of believe segregation works, most don't, saying that I will never vote for a republican again.

Not all of believe segregation works, most don't, saying that I will never vote for a republican again.
please....not all white believed it or did it...only the dems

The GOP ended it thankfully.

I understand as a Dem you won't support the GOP for that, the left has been mad at the GOP ever since they did.

George Wallace was the ultimate politician. He said what he thought people wanted to hear.

In the election after the speech shown, he carried the black vote in Alabama. Because he changed his tune and said what they wanted to hear.
Sounds like a giant piece of shit and if you're black and voted for that guy........I don't know what to say other than, you'll vote for anyone with D next to their name.....that's just sad.

Oh please you've never voted republican.........
And your statement is false, it's the minorities wanting segregation now....not whitey.....and it's all leftwing........it always has been.....lefties are about dividing.......None of their policies or statements unite
They divide constanly on
Class
Race
Sex
Science (there are 2 genders, it doesnt take a genius to know this)
Flag
Anthem
Statues

I mean they even renamed a build for Alice Paul after some chick with a dick.........Alice Paul wasn't woke enough for them.......Un fucking believable......

George Wallace stated facts. :dunno: Browns and Blacks for example hate desegregation.

Never argue with those people, tell them to fuck off........that's the only conversation you can have with racist bigots like lefties

George Wallace was the first person I voted for President.

His wife was a family friend.

It is possible that his change of opinion was sincere. Getting shot and paralyzed can change a person.

(though I am...skeptical of people who decide to NOT fight, when they are now incapable of fighting.)

It is worth noting thought, that he also won the WHITE vote, after changing his tune. In Alabama.

New Topics

Forum List

Back