What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

George Wallace

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Reaction score

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Have they explained why they are doing this?

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Reaction score
George Wallace was the ultimate politician. He said what he thought people wanted to hear.

In the election after the speech shown, he carried the black vote in Alabama. Because he changed his tune and said what they wanted to hear.

struth

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Segregation is a beloved policy of the left.

Dems are doing it now, well beyond simply race. Class and wealth, unvaccined v vaccined, political views, religious views etc

dividing people is how leftist regimes have always gained and maintained power

forkup

Gold Member
Reaction score

Dems are doing it now, well beyond simply race. Class and wealth, unvaccined v vaccined, political views, religious views etc

Go through this board on any given day. Look at the threads. And then count the ones that demonise someone on the left versus those that demonise someone on the right.

Do that and then try to say that it is Democrats dividing.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score

the whites is/use to do it.

Not all of believe segregation works, most don't, saying that I will never vote for a republican again.

struth

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Not all of believe segregation works, most don't, saying that I will never vote for a republican again.
please....not all white believed it or did it...only the dems

The GOP ended it thankfully.

I understand as a Dem you won't support the GOP for that, the left has been mad at the GOP ever since they did.

OP
buckeye45_73

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Reaction score
George Wallace was the ultimate politician. He said what he thought people wanted to hear.

In the election after the speech shown, he carried the black vote in Alabama. Because he changed his tune and said what they wanted to hear.
Sounds like a giant piece of shit and if you're black and voted for that guy........I don't know what to say other than, you'll vote for anyone with D next to their name.....that's just sad.

OP
buckeye45_73

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Reaction score

Oh please you've never voted republican.........
And your statement is false, it's the minorities wanting segregation now....not whitey.....and it's all leftwing........it always has been.....lefties are about dividing.......None of their policies or statements unite
They divide constanly on
Class
Race
Sex
Science (there are 2 genders, it doesnt take a genius to know this)
Flag
Anthem
Statues

I mean they even renamed a build for Alice Paul after some chick with a dick.........Alice Paul wasn't woke enough for them.......Un fucking believable......

OP
buckeye45_73

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Reaction score
George Wallace stated facts. :dunno: Browns and Blacks for example hate desegregation.

Never argue with those people, tell them to fuck off........that's the only conversation you can have with racist bigots like lefties

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
George Wallace was the first person I voted for President.

His wife was a family friend.

Correll

Diamond Member
Reaction score

It is possible that his change of opinion was sincere. Getting shot and paralyzed can change a person.

(though I am...skeptical of people who decide to NOT fight, when they are now incapable of fighting.)

It is worth noting thought, that he also won the WHITE vote, after changing his tune. In Alabama.

Correll

Diamond Member
Reaction score
George Wallace was the first person I voted for President.

His wife was a family friend.

Did you continue to support him after he "changed his tune"?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$132.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List