George W. Bush wants to help people 'Get Motivated!'

Jay Canuck

by Crom you'll pay!
Jul 30, 2009

bush-doucheORama.jpg

George W. Bush wants to help people 'Get Motivated!'
Posted: October 22nd, 2009 05:16 AM ET
Former President George W. Bush has a new speaking gig.
Bush will be featured as the "special guest speaker" at an October 26 "Get Motivated!" business seminar in Fort Worth, Texas..."For a limited time only," the Web site says, tickets are available to the October and December events for $4.95 per person or $19 for a group.

sandwich-board.jpg

"He he.....you see Murika... you just need to get motivated in times like these!"

Not you, the chimp. :lol:

What an unbelievably lame thing to do for an ex-president...become a speaker on the corporate circuit. :lol::lol::lol:

Why wouldn't he?

You would have figured that before he took out all the regulations on the market, he would have gotten hsi graft THEN.

Apparently, he thinks it's easier to pick up his payola as a motivational speaker.

Can't really see it happening though........he's not motivated a fucking thing since I've known of him.

and surprise! - it's off to the Flame Zone!

apparently this isn't a current event?

Why wouldn't he?

You would have figured that before he took out all the regulations on the market, he would have gotten hsi graft THEN.

Apparently, he thinks it's easier to pick up his payola as a motivational speaker.

Can't really see it happening though........he's not motivated a fucking thing since I've known of him.
Why wouldn't he? No reason and really no surprise...it just confirms what a twit he is.

I'm going....even though the price of admission means I won't be supersizing my lunch.

"Obama ruined the economy" stays in Economy and is not moved to the Flame Zone.........and this thread which points out a current event that is actually taking place moved from Current Events to the Flame Zone.

makes sense....

[SIZE=+1]Bush burned in effigy in Montreal[/SIZE]
a motivational burning
prot-bush-montreal-1009.jpg

Link
Excerpt:
As Der Monkey Fuhrer joked with rich, right-wing Canadians inside a historic hotel ballroom Thursday, hundreds of people outside the room cheered while he was being burned in effigy. Police in riot gear and others on horseback held back a crowd of hundreds, including several people who tossed shoes at the Queen Elizabeth hotel in a demonstration of disdain for the man speaking inside. Two protesters tried forcing their way through the line of shield-and baton-carrying police, were wrestled to the ground, and arrested. The anti-war protest took place at the hotel where John Lennon recorded Give Peace a Chance in 1969.

Well.......maybe it is possible for the trained chimp known as Bush Jr. to motivate someone.

But.........is a violent uprising really something that is worth motivating people towards?

This thread is too rich in irony! Thanks, Jay Canuck, for the best laugh of the day.

Well.......maybe it is possible for the trained chimp known as Bush Jr. to motivate someone.

But.........is a violent uprising really something that is worth motivating people towards?

I'm sure the majority of people experiencing a violent uprising are doing so into a sickbag at the thought of Bush motivating anyone in the business world.

"Motivate me once, shame on you..............motivate me...wait..........motivate........aaahhhh hell, what were we talking about again?"

George Bush Jr.

New Topics

Forum List

Back