George Stephonopolous to interview Alec Baldwin about movie set shooting

Baldwin shows himself to be a real moron here.

He's just give investigators looking into the event ammo to use against him as they seek to prosecute this atrocity.

i will post the interview on this thread when they put it on youtube

Here's my prediction on the level of questing from the fucking midget:

s-l300.jpg

Rittenhouse gave testimony too, and he got cleared
Rittenhouse didn't break any laws-----and the prosecutor was a moron. The prosecutor should have asked one specific line of questions, and they may have gotten rittenhouse---but the prosecutor missed it----one glaring flaw in Rittenhouse story of not trying to set up the lib protesting criminals to be exterminated.

This George S asshole has never given a hard interview in his life to a Moon Bat turd.

The guy was the press secretary to Slick Willy for goodness sake. Talk about being dishonest.

I bet his hardest question will be: "what is your favorite flavor of ice cream?"

This George S asshole has never given a hard interview in his life to a Moon Bat turd.

The guy was the press secretary to Slick Willy for goodness sake. Talk about being dishonest.

I bet his hardest question will be: "what is your favorite flavor of ice cream?"
Georgie said it was his toughest interview ever. He forgot Baldwin is an actor and gives great speeches like in the movie "Malice". I am sure it was uberdramatic.

"#AlecBaldwin is claiming that he did NOT pull the trigger on the gun that killed #HalynaHutchins." - TMZ

Last edited:
He's already been interviewed; saw part of it last night, don't recall the show. I guess 20 more interviews are necessary so all the faggot media whores can get ratings or something.

Forum List

Back