George Soros Warns Of Biggest Market Crash To Come

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
Market Crash To Come, As "We Are Facing A Yet Larger Bubble" Than During Credit Crisis

George Soros, speaking at a meeting organized by The Economist, warns all those who are throwing their money into the equity pit, that "the financial world is on the wrong track and that we may be hurtling towards an even bigger boom and bust than in the credit crisis." Advice from Soros or from CNBC. You decide. Reuters reports that Soros said "the same strategy of borrowing and spending that had got us out of the Asian crisis could shunt us towards another crisis unless tough lessons are learned." We hope all those who are buying stocks have very tight stop loss triggers.

“The success in bailing out the system on the previous occasion led to a superbubble, except that in 2008 we used the same methods,” he told a meeting hosted by The Economist at the City of London’s modern and impressive Haberdashers’ Hall.

“Unless we learn the lessons, that markets are inherently unstable and that stability needs to the objective of public policy, we are facing a yet larger bubble.

“We have added to the leverage by replacing private credit with sovereign credit and increasing national debt by a significant amount.”

George Soros Warns Of Biggest Market Crash To Come, As "We Are Facing A Yet Larger Bubble" Than During Credit Crisis | zero hedge

I sure hope people are aware of what is going on around them. I warned about the false recovery with many, "Recovery, What Recovery?" posts over the past year. Just like the Boy Scouts, I recommend that you BE PREPARED.

I don't trust currency traders like Soros, whom not real long ago was telling Germany to borrow...borrow.....and borrow.
He's like a shady sports book character who talks people to bet on a sure thing, then secretly bets the other way.

Forum List

Back