George Soros vs. Donald Trump

Lol... American hating bitch.

I don't hate anyone. Hate is an emotion that harms the hater, not the object of your hate. I have little patience for liars or fools, and Trump Republicans are both.

Why do Trump Humpers consistently project hate and violence on others? That hate you're projecting is your own self-loathing and feelings of inadequacies.

Watching Texas Governor offer thoughts and prayers like always. Don't expect anything else from that bastard gun nut.
gun nut?

he was just the opposite in this case.

He should have had armed guards at all schools or some equivalent ... How about armed teachers?

Then those children would still be alive. . or at least most of them...

metal detectors?

why weren't there any???

weird... and this in TX... think how negligent schools are in other states?

our children deserve better. Crooked politicians have armed guards. Children do not..

sickening

gun nut?

he was just the opposite in this case.

He should have had armed guards at all schools or some equivalent ... How about armed teachers?

Then those children would still be alive. . or at least most of them...

metal detectors?

why weren't there any???

weird... and this in TX... think how negligent schools are in other states?

our children deserve better. Crooked politicians have armed guards. Children do not..

sickening
Just like all the times before, nothing will be done. Fuck the NRA and all the politicians they own.

I don't hate anyone. Hate is an emotion that harms the hater, not the object of your hate. I have little patience for liars or fools, and Trump Republicans are both.

Why do Trump Humpers consistently project hate and violence on others? That hate you're projecting is your own self-loathing and feelings of inadequacies.
Little patience for liars or fools ? Look in the mirror .

You might find out more about Soros.. There is more information than right wing propagnda.

Soros Warns Public Pensions Against Investing In Hedge Funds
Jan 23, 2015 · DAVOS, Switzerland — Another towering figure in the financial industry is warning major pension systems to beware of investing retiree money in hedge funds. During a Thursday meeting at the World Economic Forum, billionaire investor George Soros cited management fees charged by hedge funds in arguing that steering billions of dollars of public employees‘ money into…
He's a total fucking hypocrite.

George Soros is SINGLEHANDEDLY responsible for the Asian Flu.

If you don't know what that is, go study the economic history of Thailand.

Soros is an EVIL HUMAN BEING. He's a liar and a world class hypocrite.

In short, he is SCUM

Soros is a humanitarian and a philantropist.. Trump is just a greedy slob.

Wow, talk about being completely uninformed. Now I know why you are so far off base on nearly every issue.

The woman looking back at me is neither. I will admit to having bad taste in husbands giving me much experience with both though.
Well those 'husbands' did marry a 'Dragon'.....Jest sayin' LOL

Are we talkin some kind of celebrity death match episode? If so, that would be a good one!

Which are you rooting for?

hillary what difference.jpg

What is his crime?
Trying to destroy our country with his billions of dollars via influence. He funds soft on crime DA candidates that do little in the way of prosecuting criminals, but releasing them back into the community to create more havoc. He's also against national borders and a Marxist.

Which are you rooting for?
Well since what I think George Soros does produces great evil and harm to America andAmericans and I suspect this is likely intentional. . .

And Trump's MAGA vision is for a strong, free, just, secure, prosperous America for all . . .

It's no contest for those who love America and share the MAGA vision. And may God have mercy on those who do evil and those who cheer them.

Forum List

Back