George Soros on tape: Trump will win popular vote in 'landslide,' but Hillary Clinton's electoral vi

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
What if this does happen and isn't Soros just trying to stir up the democrat base?
If nothing else if it does happen does that mean Soros has admitting complicity in fixing an election?

George Soros on tape: Trump will win popular vote in 'landslide,' but Hillary Clinton's electoral victory is already 'a done deal'

As reported by Top Right News and other outlets, during a recent interview with Bloomberg News, Soros – a Democrat mega-donor – openly admitted that Trump will win the popular vote in a "landslide."

However, he said that none of that would matter, because a President Hillary Clinton is already a "done deal."

Learn more: George Soros on tape: Trump will win popular vote in 'landslide,' but Hillary Clinton's electoral victory is already 'a done deal'

Soros&Co have been building this world to suit themselves since the USSR collapse or even earlier. They have spent lots of money, they have brought bunch of their puppets to power in many countries (including this one), they have brainwashed millions of people so that those people could feel comfortable in artificially created "reality" and if Trump wins, all that expensive construction will collapse and they will become nobody.

Trump said: "On January,20 all Americans will wake up in a different world!" But so will Soros. Does he want to wake up in a different world? I don't think so. He must have already arranged everything for his bi*ch "to win". And who cares about the will of the majority of Americans?

For me Trump's appeal seems to be the angry white man voter...
Unless Hillary's voters stay home big time I don't know if this would be true.

For me Trump's appeal seems to be the angry white man voter...
Unless Hillary's voters stay home big time I don't know if this would be true.

My wife is a bigger angry white man then I am. I think there are lots of women that dislike Hillary and for good reason.

Forum List

Back