George Soros gives another $500,000 to pro-Newsom effort, bringing total support to $1M

This Hungarian is really nuts...

I understand that he is an immigrant but dang...all this money spent to influence elections.

And that should concern most people...but it doesn't. Why should one man have such a heavy influence in American elections? It doesn't matter whether you agree with him or not...
But one man bent on making the political landscape look exactly like what he wants?
And then there are those who agree with him...that's even scarier.

That should frighten most people.

A billionaire giving so much money to a governor. Does this George fella even live n California?

I always thought this guy was just a boogeyman made up to be more influential than he really is. Maybe there are deeper roots than I knew.

Left-wing billionaire megadonor George Soros gave another half-million dollars to a group supporting embattled California Gov. Gavin Newsom, financial disclosure records show.

Soros gave the organization "Stop the Republican Recall of Governor Newsom" $500,000 in a donation on Monday. Soros had previously given $500,000 to the Democratic group.

While Newsom has enjoyed a considerable fundraising advantage over his challengers, the race is shaping up to be closer than many had initially anticipated.

Soros' latest cash infusion into the race comes as conservative radio host Larry Elder is considered the leading challenger to replace Newsom in this month's recall election. If elected, Elder would be the first Black governor in California history.
Soros also supported Maduro. So think about that for a minute, and think how racist the people of California must be to not support Elder.

Possibly because murder is illegal, but I find it interesting that so many "conservatives" on this board suggest those on the left they disagree with should be murdered. American won't be great again until the last leftist is gone.

Not once ever have I heard a leftist say that the someone should kill the last Koch brother. They donate $50 million every election. Or that Republicans should all be killed.

Speaks volumes to those of us watching the USA and expecting you to behave as a mature adult nation where differing views are tolerated. I've watched American Republicans become increasingly radicalized, anti-democratic, and outright fascist.
LOL says the radicalized, anti-democratic, outright fascist, anti-semitic, man hating, Christian hating, woman hating, God Hating DemNazi Brownshirt.

This Hungarian is really nuts...

I understand that he is an immigrant but dang...all this money spent to influence elections.

And that should concern most people...but it doesn't. Why should one man have such a heavy influence in American elections? It doesn't matter whether you agree with him or not...
But one man bent on making the political landscape look exactly like what he wants?
And then there are those who agree with him...that's even scarier.

That should frighten most people.

Funny how conservatives are frightened when a liberal uses money to influence elections.

When a conservative does it, they beat their chest about preservation of freedom of speech.

The guy is really old these days...I'm sure that the republicans will breathe a sigh of relief when he finally kicks the bucket...
Of course the Democrats will cry...and then suck up to the family members.

Funny how conservatives are frightened when a liberal uses money to influence elections.

When a conservative does it, they beat their chest about preservation of freedom of speech.
Both sides are absolutely hypocritical....

From Biden's vaccine mandates to Republican opposition to the Trump Vaccines.

Neither side is right...

Democrats are supposed to be all about the little guy but are absolutely against States Rights.

Republicans are all about "the few making things great" but then oppose a strong Federal Government.

Totally duality on both sides of the fence.

A billionaire giving so much money to a governor. Does this George fella even live n California?

I always thought this guy was just a boogeyman made up to be more influential than he really is. Maybe there are deeper roots than I knew.

Left-wing billionaire megadonor George Soros gave another half-million dollars to a group supporting embattled California Gov. Gavin Newsom, financial disclosure records show.

Soros gave the organization "Stop the Republican Recall of Governor Newsom" $500,000 in a donation on Monday. Soros had previously given $500,000 to the Democratic group.

While Newsom has enjoyed a considerable fundraising advantage over his challengers, the race is shaping up to be closer than many had initially anticipated.

Soros' latest cash infusion into the race comes as conservative radio host Larry Elder is considered the leading challenger to replace Newsom in this month's recall election. If elected, Elder would be the first Black governor in California history.
Fake news.

Both sides are absolutely hypocritical....

From Biden's vaccine mandates to Republican opposition to the Trump Vaccines.

Neither side is right...

Democrats are supposed to be all about the little guy but are absolutely against States Rights.

Republicans are all about "the few making things great" but then oppose a strong Federal Government.

Totally duality on both sides of the fence.

Not exactly true and we don't need states rights.

Not exactly true and we don't need states rights.
This is not just George Soros. Soros was given the keys to the currency swap kingdom by the super elites and turned him into a multi billionaire. Those basket of currency swaps makes people in the know incredibly rich. But the peasants pay for it across the world.

Soros , being a convicted felon, has a lot of love for someone like Newsom who has released quite a few of his fellow felons.

I can understand why he is sending money to help his fellow cons.
Could you please show where Soros is a convicted felon?

I just want to see if you are misinformed...

Possibly because murder is illegal, but I find it interesting that so many "conservatives" on this board suggest those on the left they disagree with should be murdered. American won't be great again until the last leftist is gone.

Not once ever have I heard a leftist say that the someone should kill the last Koch brother. They donate $50 million every election. Or that Republicans should all be killed.

Speaks volumes to those of us watching the USA and expecting you to behave as a mature adult nation where differing views are tolerated. I've watched American Republicans become increasingly radicalized, anti-democratic, and outright fascist.

Also, look at the things said about Soros here... They just fabricate stuff about him all the time... Soros isn't a total angel but he has broken very few rules in finance, bent them alright but few broken...

The Koch brothers are about the same but with multiples more money... Kochs had bought and paid for the GOP party, they did far more dodgy stuff like astro-tuffing a grassroots movement...

At the end of the day, Democrats are trying to take the lobby money out of politics and GOP are fighting to keep it in... Want Soros gone, join the Democrats on this issue...

Could you please show where Soros is a convicted felon?

I just want to see if you are misinformed...

Its a well known fact that Soros was convicted of massive thefts in the Republic of France.

If there was any justice there, he'd be sitting in stir at the Bastille.

Soros' own nation, the Tremendous Nation of Hungary has passed and signed laws against him, under the fantastic leadership of Vic Orban.

Soros isn't the "great guy" libs pretend he is, and its immoral for them to accept his big money- particularly after all of their whining about "Citizens United" and money in politics. If the D's weren't so goddam hypocritical, they wouldn't be interested in his money.

Liberals use their money to rig elections, and find loopholes to cheat on their taxes. How do you think Faux Xiden cheated his way in to The White House? Do you think he will ever pay one cent of the massive tax increases he plans to unleash on the shrinking middle class so that he can simply transfer that wealth over to the growing Fat Ass Democrat Couch Potato Lazy Non Working Class?

Joe and his band of political whores and traitors won't pay one dime of it.

Its a well known fact that Soros was convicted of massive thefts in the Republic of France.

If there was any justice there, he'd be sitting in stir at the Bastille.

Soros' own nation, the Tremendous Nation of Hungary has passed and signed laws against him, under the fantastic leadership of Vic Orban.

Soros isn't the "great guy" libs pretend he is, and its immoral for them to accept his big money- particularly after all of their whining about "Citizens United" and money in politics. If the D's weren't so goddam hypocritical, they wouldn't be interested in his money.
Soros is also wanted in Russia & Ukraine for corrupting elections and for election fraud. He's an international fugitive yet LibTards give him sanctuary.

Forum List

Back