George Santos cosponsors bill to make AR-15 the National Gun of America

You just decided to pile on. Well, MAGAt (not republican nor conservative) I suggest you clean up your own mess. And it is a mess. You can start with Jim Jordan and go down from there (if there is such a thing of going down)
Great, just great! Now, I'm all of a sudden a maga guy. I don't see you around with the MAGA-Pukes are eating my ass on here, calling me a lib democrat. Geta life, sunshine.:9:

Great, just great! Now, I'm all of a sudden a maga guy. I don't see you around with the MAGA-Pukes are eating my ass on here, calling me a lib democrat. Geta life, sunshine.:9:

341811378_1000714024676718_4248406506391003185_n.jpg

Say what you will about this character, he has big brass balls. :laughing0301:

"Freshman U.S. Rep. George Santos, R-N.Y., is co-sponsoring a bill that would make the AR-15 the National Gun of the United States.

The legislation, H.B. 1095, known as the AR-15 National Gun Act, was sponsored by Alabama Republican Barry Moore, FOX New York reported. Georgia Republican Andrew Clyde and Colorado Republican Lauren Boebert have also signed on as co-sponsors.

"The anti-Second Amendment group won’t stop until they take away all your firearms," Moore said Tuesday at a gun shop in Troy, Alabama to announce the bill. "One rule to remember: any government that would take away one right would take away them all."

George Santos cosponsors bill to make AR-15 the National Gun of the US
Santos is an ignoramus.

We don't need one. The concept of promoting, voting and passing assignment of a national gun is stupid on the face of it. We have enough problems with guns, already.
We have no problem at all with guns, WTF are you talking about? We have more than anyone else by multiple figures, we have the best ones, the best accessories, tactics and ammo.

If we have a problem it's the fact that bed wetters recently began shooting innocent people in an effort to manipulate public opinion towards the asinine and illogical conclusion that government regulation may prevent someone who wants to kill people from doing so by passing a law.

Say what you will about this character, he has big brass balls. :laughing0301:

"Freshman U.S. Rep. George Santos, R-N.Y., is co-sponsoring a bill that would make the AR-15 the National Gun of the United States.

The legislation, H.B. 1095, known as the AR-15 National Gun Act, was sponsored by Alabama Republican Barry Moore, FOX New York reported. Georgia Republican Andrew Clyde and Colorado Republican Lauren Boebert have also signed on as co-sponsors.

"The anti-Second Amendment group won’t stop until they take away all your firearms," Moore said Tuesday at a gun shop in Troy, Alabama to announce the bill. "One rule to remember: any government that would take away one right would take away them all."

George Santos cosponsors bill to make AR-15 the National Gun of the US
Didn't George Santos just get arrested the other day?:yes_text12:

Didn't George Santos just get arrested the other day?:yes_text12:
So, I guess the seditionists and gun a holics will now revolt and declared Santos their national hero. Great, their first fearless leader is an openly gay liar about to have a felony record. I guess we’re checking all the boxes for hypocrisy for the gop leaders.

that government regulation may prevent someone who wants to kill people from doing so by passing a law.
Gov regulation has done masterful job lowering the death rates bwo full auto firearms,

Interestingly enough, I recently read an article about gun laws. One of the things they brought up is that there are already some pretty significant gun laws in place. If a person is a felon and uses a gun to commit a crime, not only do they get charged for the crime, but an additional 5 years can be tacked onto the sentence for a felon that has a gun, another 5 years for unlawful possession of a firearm, and yet another 5 years for committing a crime with a gun. Only trouble is, a lot of lawyers don't use those additional charges as anything other than a bargaining chip. They tell the criminal that they can get all of those extra years if they are found guilty, and use that to get them to plead out to the crime itself if they drop the additional charges.

Part of the problem with gun laws is that they don't want to enforce the ones that are on the books already. I'm starting to think that we don't necessarily need more gun laws, we just need to enforce the ones we already have on the books. But, until the justice system is overhauled, I don't see that happening any time soon.

Interestingly enough, I recently read an article about gun laws. One of the things they brought up is that there are already some pretty significant gun laws in place. If a person is a felon and uses a gun to commit a crime, not only do they get charged for the crime, but an additional 5 years can be tacked onto the sentence for a felon that has a gun, another 5 years for unlawful possession of a firearm, and yet another 5 years for committing a crime with a gun. Only trouble is, a lot of lawyers don't use those additional charges as anything other than a bargaining chip. They tell the criminal that they can get all of those extra years if they are found guilty, and use that to get them to plead out to the crime itself if they drop the additional charges.

Part of the problem with gun laws is that they don't want to enforce the ones that are on the books already. I'm starting to think that we don't necessarily need more gun laws, we just need to enforce the ones we already have on the books. But, until the justice system is overhauled, I don't see that happening any time soon.
Listening to Tucker and the nra story line again. You’re type is just waiting in line to transfer a firearm to any breathing humanoid.

Who is “they”?

Forum List

Back