George Floyd's brother: in our phone call, Trump didn't let me speak

Trump couldn't understand the brother because he was speaking in ebonics. ... :cool:

He sounded pretty articulate to me.
Trump lacks the empathy gene.
I believe the brother is a lying piece of shit.

Of course you do, but you're an idiot.
You're the idiot that believes anything against the President until it's proven not to have happened that way, then like locast you move to the next target you worthless piece of shit.

Do you need a Midol? You sound a little bit hormonal.
Do you have proof the phone call happened the way the brother said it happened? If not shut the fuck up dumb ass

It certainly fits a pattern.
YES YOU LEFTISTS HAVE A PATTERN TO LYING ABOUT THE PRESIDENT FROM ONE LIE TOANOTHER AND WHEN all have been disproven false you move to more smears and lies
The righties and nuts on here are the Sandy Hook deniers. Lying is a right wing trait. By the way how do you know his claim is a lie. The WH hasn’t disputed the claim.
Asshat you're delusional deflecting pure bullshit Where is the piece of shits proof the phone call happened the way he said it happened. You, leftists, make claims against the president that always show to be lies, then you move to a new accusation and lie.
How do you know there was a phone call?
What's the leftist topic of this thread?

Last edited:
I remember the families of the Santa Fe HS massacre...they said talking to him was like talking to an 8 year old. Galveston County is big time Trump country too.

Yes, you delusion idiot. The moron you allude to looks like a fucking retarded toddler and insisted President Trump address mental retards. So as usual you are a fake news sucker who posts lies.

They should get a check and a big one at that because there was no resistance.

Prove it, there was something that happened that caused the officers to take him to the ground and restrain him, that piece of video has yet to surface. I wonder, why?

It has been covered. It says he fell to the ground on his own.

So where's the video, there seems to be one on everything else.

If you don't believe the police report, you don't. I can understand not trusting the police. It's good that you are getting on board.

Trump couldn't understand the brother because he was speaking in ebonics. ... :cool:

Well, Trump did offer Georges brother a roll of paper towels.
Just because the piece of shit said it happened doesn't make it true. Do you have proof the conversation happened that way?
What makes him a piece of shit? Trump hasn’t even said that the claim is a lie. There have been many people who have had contact with Trump who haven’t got a word in edgewise.
Do you have proof the phone call happened the way the piece of shit said it happened?
Dodge and deflect
So you're also calling the brother a lying piece of shit?
You dodged. You believe there was a call but not how it went. You like that he called but not how it went so you chose which to believe. Live in your safe place of make believe zone.

You're the idiot that believes anything against the President until it's proven not to have happened that way, then like locast you move to the next target you worthless piece of shit.

Do you have proof the phone call happened the way the brother said it happened? If not shut the fuck up dumb ass

YES YOU LEFTISTS HAVE A PATTERN TO LYING ABOUT THE PRESIDENT FROM ONE LIE TOANOTHER AND WHEN all have been disproven false you move to more smears and lies
The righties and nuts on here are the Sandy Hook deniers. Lying is a right wing trait. By the way how do you know his claim is a lie. The WH hasn’t disputed the claim.
Asshat you're delusional deflecting pure bullshit Where is the piece of shits proof the phone call happened the way he said it happened. You, leftists, make claims against the president that always show to be lies, then you move to a new accusation and lie.
A claim was made the president called. You weren’t there but believe it. There was a claim of how the call went. You weren’t there but don’t believe it. I’m sorry you can’t remember a few posts up. Explains how you’re easy to lie to from the right.

Well, Trump did offer Georges brother a roll of paper towels.
Just because the piece of shit said it happened doesn't make it true. Do you have proof the conversation happened that way?
What makes him a piece of shit? Trump hasn’t even said that the claim is a lie. There have been many people who have had contact with Trump who haven’t got a word in edgewise.
Do you have proof the phone call happened the way the piece of shit said it happened?
Dodge and deflect
So you're also calling the brother a lying piece of shit?
You dodged. You believe there was a call but not how it went. You like that he called but not how it went so you chose which to believe. Live in your safe place of make believe zone.
Dumb ass so you're saying the brother is a lying piece of shit? what's the leftist topic of this thread?

A claim was made the president called. You weren’t there but believe it. There was a claim of how the call went. You weren’t there but don’t believe it. I’m sorry you can’t remember a few posts up. Explains how you’re easy to lie to from the right.
Thanks for giving more proof that you leftist's will make shit up to attack the president.

Thanks for giving more proof that you leftist's will make shit up to attack the president.
I love when the uneducated that Trump uses run out of debate logic and wave the white flag of nonsense and insults. This site is easy to silence its loudmouths.

Lying is a right wing trait.

"Depending on what the meaning of 'is' is." - Bill Loathing the Military Clinton
"I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinsky."- Ibid
"You fucking Jew bastard." - Unhinged Hillary Clinton
"The most important characteristic in a president is steadiness." - Unhinged Hillary
Obamagate was one lie after another.
The Democrat claim of intellectual superiority is a lie.
The Democrat claim of Republicans being "fascist" is a lie.
The Democrat claim of Republicans being "racist" is a lie.
The Democrat claim of being generous and compassionate is a lie as proven in the book, Who Really Cares by Arthur C. Brooks.

Democrat cities are shitholes of crime, mismanagement, corruption, and lies and you lie to continue their evil.

Democrat Insanity - Trump Derangement Syndrome

Too many lies come from all sides.

I love when the uneducated that Trump uses run out of debate logic and wave the white flag of nonsense and insults. This site is easy to silence its loudmouths.
well-uneducated shit why do you leftists have to makes shit up and lie all the time?

Too many lies come from all sides.
When you leftists stop manufacturing lies we can have a discussion about both sides lie.

"Depending on what the meaning of 'is' is." - Bill Loathing the Military Clinton
"The most important characteristic in a president is steadiness." - Unhinged Hillary
The Democrat claim of being generous and compassionate is a lie as proven in the book, Who Really Cares by Arthur C. Brooks.

Democrat cities are shitholes of crime, mismanagement, corruption, and lies and you lie to continue their evil.

I like that you went back to 1999 to use Bill Clinton’s obvious lie about SEX drummed up by an investigation that found nothing else it was supposed to as your cornerstone example. Of course today the right is arguing the exact opposite in Flynn’s and Trumps cases so you might want to update your talking points.

Just about every thing else you claimed is a lie. Let’s pick one. Democratic cities are shit holes. Well, there is only one way to measure value in this country and world... what people will pay. Housing prices are 2-5Xs higher in big cities than those in flyover places. People pay more because there is more demand to live there. This is an objective measure of shitholeness. Who wants to live with you racist fucks? No one.

well-uneducated shit why do you leftists have to makes shit up and lie all the time?
You changed the subject. How do you know there was a call if you weren’t there?

That's quite the bullshit rant you've got going there. To bad your Republican talking points are out of date.

"Who Really Cares" exposes the charitable giving of Republicans to be a complete lie. The majority of Republican "giving" is to their churches. This doesn't provide much, if any, assistance to the poor. Especially in cities. The Mormon Church, whose members continue to tithe 10% of their gross income to the Church, was recently revealed to be sitting on a secret, multi-billion trust fund of donations, which it is NOT spending on the poor, or the disenfranchised.

If Republicans want to give to their churches, that's entirely up to them, but to call contributing to the maintenance of the Church complex, which generally consist of the Santuary, minister's office, administration offices, meeting rooms, a community hall, kitchen, and a separate manse for the minister and his/her family, plus salaries for the Minister, administrative staff, maintenance and cleaning, "charitable giving" is a far stretch. It's more like communal worship, whereby church members collectively contribute to the operating expenses of their churches, and get to deduct it from their taxes.

What's a locast?

Jesus...POTUS calls you and you complain because you didn't get a chance to complain?

These GD people are never satisfied.

Like my granny used to say...they would complain if you hung em with a gold rope.
This is the only valid criticism. Most of you idiots claim the guy lied. At least this idiot’s argument is that victims’ families shouldn’t be listened to while they are grieving. It dumb but not an outright falsehood.
Not that they shouldn't 'listened' to. You clowns are the type who win a new car and then bitch about the color.
You can't please any of you assholes so why try. Drumpf is POTUS though and as such is a busy man...I can see a perfect scenario;
Trump sitting in the Oval Office speaking with senior staffer;

Trump: "alright...what's this speak chucker's number?...I know I know...five minutes tops...yeah yeah...prime minister of Finland, I got it"

'picks up phone...dials'

BRRRRRRRING.....BRRRRRRIIIIINNGGG
'Click'

Brother: "Yeah...who dis?"

Trump: "This is Donald J Trump...yeah we are very sorry about your bro...dawg...believe me...bigly sorry...MAGA...MAAA---GA...goodbye"

Or something along those lines...either way...who really gives a shit?

Donald Trump is digging a deeper hole for himself as he dismisses a grieving African American who lost a brother to police injustice.
So now the brother wants his 15 minutes of fame

So basically he's doing it for fame?Last time I checked his brother was murdered.

Forum List

Back