George Floyd's brother: in our phone call, Trump didn't let me speak

Jesus...POTUS calls you and you complain because you didn't get a chance to complain?

These GD people are never satisfied.

Like my granny used to say...they would complain if you hung em with a gold rope.

They should get a check and a big one at that because there was no resistance.

Prove it, there was something that happened that caused the officers to take him to the ground and restrain him, that piece of video has yet to surface. I wonder, why?

It has been covered. It says he fell to the ground on his own.

Prove it, there was something that happened that caused the officers to take him to the ground and restrain him, that piece of video has yet to surface. I wonder, why?

I have been saying it from the start...we are only seeing part of the story.

It was covered, It's even in the warrant. He fell on his own.

I can imagine Trump saying "Well, he knew what he signed up for." just like the last time he tried to console a grieving Black American.

None of this is Trumps fault.
April 4, 2017 Trump's Attorney General recinded all consent decrees in place during the Obama administration. When the looting starts, the shooting starts. As Black Americans continue to die at the hands of aggressive police tactics, why hasn't Trump directed Barr to enact consent decrees?

Too busy trying to spring the lying Flynn or investigate Joe Biden before the election I guess.

That buck has to stop someplace.

Last edited:
I can imagine Trump saying "Well, he knew what he signed up for." just like the last time he tried to console a grieving Black American.

None of this is Trumps fault.
April 4, 2017 Trump's Attorney General reminded all consent decrees in place during the Obama administration. When the looting starts, the shooting starts. As Black Americans continue to die at the hands of aggressive police tactics, why hasn't Trump directed Barr to enact consent decrees?

To busy trying to spring the lying Flynn or Joe Biden before the election I guess.

That buck has to stop someplace.

Barr has made it clear. He's the presidents lawyer, and he only does what Trump tells him to do. The US Attorney in charge of Minneapolis said that she has to give constant updates that go up to AG Barr.

It has been covered. It says he fell to the ground on his own.

So where's the video, there seems to be one on everything else.

Trump couldn't understand the brother because he was speaking in ebonics. ... :cool:

He sounded pretty articulate to me.
Trump lacks the empathy gene.
I believe the brother is a lying piece of shit.

Of course you do, but you're an idiot.
You're the idiot that believes anything against the President until it's proven not to have happened that way, then like locast you move to the next target you worthless piece of shit.

Do you need a Midol? You sound a little bit hormonal.
Do you have proof the phone call happened the way the brother said it happened? If not shut the fuck up dumb ass

It certainly fits a pattern.
YES YOU LEFTISTS HAVE A PATTERN TO LYING ABOUT THE PRESIDENT FROM ONE LIE TOANOTHER AND WHEN all have been disproven false you move to more smears and lies

I remember the families of the Santa Fe HS massacre...they said talking to him was like talking to an 8 year old. Galveston County is big time Trump country too.

Trump couldn't understand the brother because he was speaking in ebonics. ... :cool:

Well, Trump did offer Georges brother a roll of paper towels.
Just because the piece of shit said it happened doesn't make it true. Do you have proof the conversation happened that way?
What makes him a piece of shit? Trump hasn’t even said that the claim is a lie. There have been many people who have had contact with Trump who haven’t got a word in edgewise.

You're the idiot that believes anything against the President until it's proven not to have happened that way, then like locast you move to the next target you worthless piece of shit.

Do you have proof the phone call happened the way the brother said it happened? If not shut the fuck up dumb ass

YES YOU LEFTISTS HAVE A PATTERN TO LYING ABOUT THE PRESIDENT FROM ONE LIE TOANOTHER AND WHEN all have been disproven false you move to more smears and lies
The righties and nuts on here are the Sandy Hook deniers. Lying is a right wing trait. By the way how do you know his claim is a lie. The WH hasn’t disputed the claim.

Just because the piece of shit said it happened doesn't make it true. Do you have proof the conversation happened that way?
What makes him a piece of shit? Trump hasn’t even said that the claim is a lie. There have been many people who have had contact with Trump who haven’t got a word in edgewise.
Do you have proof the phone call happened the way the piece of shit said it happened?

Jesus...POTUS calls you and you complain because you didn't get a chance to complain?

These GD people are never satisfied.

Like my granny used to say...they would complain if you hung em with a gold rope.
This is the only valid criticism. Most of you idiots claim the guy lied. At least this idiot’s argument is that victims’ families shouldn’t be listened to while they are grieving. It dumb but not an outright falsehood.

Do you have proof the phone call happened the way the piece of shit said it happened?
How do you know there was a phone call?

The righties and nuts on here are the Sandy Hook deniers. Lying is a right wing trait. By the way how do you know his claim is a lie. The WH hasn’t disputed the claim.
Asshat you're delusional deflecting pure bullshit Where is the piece of shits proof the phone call happened the way he said it happened. You, leftists, make claims against the president that always show to be lies, then you move to a new accusation and lie.

Asshat you're delusional deflecting pure bullshit Where is the piece of shits proof the phone call happened the way he said it happened. You, leftists, make claims against the president that always show to be lies, then you move to a new accusation and lie.

Dodge and deflect
So you're also calling the brother a lying piece of shit?

Forum List

Back