George Floyd's brother: in our phone call, Trump didn't let me speak

Donald Trump is digging a deeper hole for himself as he dismisses a grieving African American who lost a brother to police injustice.
unless you have proof of this it's just another lying sack of shit telling more lies.

Did anyone inform president Trump about the meaning of the word "to listen"? Who's next, Trump will attack now for this mistake?

Trump couldn't understand the brother because he was speaking in ebonics. ... :cool:

He sounded pretty articulate to me.
Trump lacks the empathy gene.
I believe the brother is a lying piece of shit.
Well, Trump did offer Georges brother a roll of paper towels.
Just because the piece of shit said it happened doesn't make it true. Do you have proof the conversation happened that way?

Trump couldn't understand the brother because he was speaking in ebonics. ... :cool:

Of course you do, but you're an idiot.
You're the idiot that believes anything against the President until it's proven not to have happened that way, then like locast you move to the next target you worthless piece of shit.

You're the idiot that believes anything against the President until it's proven not to have happened that way, then like locast you move to the next target you worthless piece of shit.

Do you need a Midol? You sound a little bit hormonal.

Do you have proof the phone call happened the way the brother said it happened? If not shut the fuck up dumb ass

Anybody notice that most sane Americans feel a profound sense of sorrow for what happened and the aftermath but the radical left seems strangely energized by the whole thing.
use anything to attack the president regardless if it's a lie.

No need to look for shit to blame on Trump. He screws up enough to keep anyone keeping track of his shit busy.

Anybody notice that most sane Americans feel a profound sense of sorrow for what happened and the aftermath but the radical left seems strangely energized by the whole thing.
use anything to attack the president regardless if it's a lie.

No need to look for shit to blame on Trump. He screws up enough to keep anyone keeping track of his shit busy.
Why do you leftists keep making shit up if Trump screws up enough?
Do you have proof the phone call happened like the piece of shit said that it had happened?

Do you have proof the phone call happened the way the brother said it happened? If not shut the fuck up dumb ass

It certainly fits a pattern.

Forum List

Back