George Floyd

Died from a fentanyl overdose and a pre existing health condition. Cops had nothing to do with it. Another BLM lie. Oh, yes, Daniel Prude. Died 5 days AFTER he was taken into police custody. And the BLM lies go and on.
No, that's your lie. Floyd did not die of those things.
I’m pretty sure the ME said both of those were contributing factors.
LOOK, if the knee was not on his neck cutting off his breath he would not have died.
That can be true at the same time as the drugs and arteriosclerosis being a contributing factor.
But the contention here is that the actions the police took did not kill him. He apparently was not dying before the police kneeled on his neck for 8:46 seconds. He did not die on that day because he supposedly had fentanyl in his system or arteriosclerosis. If I get shot in the head, I'll die of cardiac arrest, but cardiac arrest is not why I died. If that man was unable to breathe and he died, it didn't matter if he was in perfect condition. He did not die of fentanyl OD or arteriosclerosis.
To say changes are needed.. okay. To weed out inept, incompetent, abusive and sadistic people...okay. To understand that they are humans and not computers is important. Will there be forgiveness to any who have screwed over citizens in the past and both cop/retiree and citizen are still alive is a tough one. Memories can last past the grave. You yourself go back several centuries.
I don’t believe there is any way to satisfy black leadership in this country. They make their living on promoting white racism. Many whites are bending over for blacks, in the hope of solving the problem. It won’t work. We elected a black man twice to the highest office, in the hopes of healing our past. It didn’t work either.
Not going to debate whether X, Y or Z died at the hands of police. The overall blatant fact is the number of people that died in a police interaction is tiny. The poor black community has a proportionally far larger issue with huge crime/death rate, and THAT is independent of "white racist police". The worst enemy of poor blacks IS other poor blacks. These riots are inspired BLM to destroy our society, not fix racism or do ANYTHING positive.

Died from a fentanyl overdose and a pre existing health condition. Cops had nothing to do with it. Another BLM lie. Oh, yes, Daniel Prude. Died 5 days AFTER he was taken into police custody. And the BLM lies go and on.

In both of those cases, didn't the medical examiners conclude that police actions contributed to the deaths?

Hello, Montrovant.

When a police officer uses physical force to detain a suspect with a heart condition and the suspect dies of a heart attack, did the police officer contribute to the suspect's death?

Yes or no?

In your opinion, should the police officer be held criminally liable for the suspect's death?

Yes or no?

Peace.
Depends upon the specific circumstances. In Floyd’s case, 9 minutes of restraint when he didn’t appear to be doing much fighting may well be enough for a conviction. That’s especially true when multiple autopsies have said the police restraint led to his death to at least some degree.

LOOK, if the knee was not on his neck cutting off his breath he would not have died.
That can be true at the same time as the drugs and arteriosclerosis being a contributing factor.
But the contention here is that the actions the police took did not kill him. He apparently was not dying before the police kneeled on his neck for 8:46 seconds. He did not die on that day because he supposedly had fentanyl in his system or arteriosclerosis. If I get shot in the head, I'll die of cardiac arrest, but cardiac arrest is not why I died. If that man was unable to breathe and he died, it didn't matter if he was in perfect condition. He did not die of fentanyl OD or arteriosclerosis.
To say changes are needed.. okay. To weed out inept, incompetent, abusive and sadistic people...okay. To understand that they are humans and not computers is important. Will there be forgiveness to any who have screwed over citizens in the past and both cop/retiree and citizen are still alive is a tough one. Memories can last past the grave. You yourself go back several centuries.
I don’t believe there is any way to satisfy black leadership in this country. They make their living on promoting white racism. Many whites are bending over for blacks, in the hope of solving the problem. It won’t work. We elected a black man twice to the highest office, in the hopes of healing our past. It didn’t work either.
Not going to debate whether X, Y or Z died at the hands of police. The overall blatant fact is the number of people that died in a police interaction is tiny. The poor black community has a proportionally far larger issue with huge crime/death rate, and THAT is independent of "white racist police". The worst enemy of poor blacks IS other poor blacks. These riots are inspired BLM to destroy our society, not fix racism or do ANYTHING positive.
Of course you’re right, but it doesn’t matter. The main issue for blacks and some whites is police racism and brutality toward blacks. They are focused on it and it alone.

Black on black crime has been widespread for decades, yet the black community does nothing about it. Pointing out this much bigger problem means nothing to blacks. White racism is always at the forefront.

In both of those cases, didn't the medical examiners conclude that police actions contributed to the deaths?

Hello, Montrovant.

When a police officer uses physical force to detain a suspect with a heart condition and the suspect dies of a heart attack, did the police officer contribute to the suspect's death?

Yes or no?

In your opinion, should the police officer be held criminally liable for the suspect's death?

Yes or no?

Peace.
Depends upon the specific circumstances. In Floyd’s case, 9 minutes of restraint when he didn’t appear to be doing much fighting may well be enough for a conviction. That’s especially true when multiple autopsies have said the police restraint led to his death to at least some degree.

Hello Montrovant. After examining all the evidence and listening to testimony a jury will determine whether or not the officers acted appropriately.

Final question, have you learned of any evidence indicating racial bias played a role in George Floyd's arrest, or influenced the type of restraint the arresting officer used when subduing and maintaining control of his prisoner?

Peace.

"Died from a fentanyl overdose and a pre existing health condition. Cops had nothing to do with it. Another BLM lie"

Your original OP lie to-

"Not going to debate whether X, Y or Z died at the hands of police".

Well you can hardly since I showed you this-

You went from-

"Died from a fentanyl overdose and a pre existing health condition. Cops had nothing to do with it. ". - Your complete lie from your OP.

To-

"Not going to debate whether X, Y or Z died at the hands of police". No I bet your not after I showed you this-

1600564195424.png

Now don't you think you should do the descent thing and apologise publicly to the family of George Floyd?

Hello Montrovant. After examining all the evidence and listening to testimony a jury will determine whether or not the officers acted appropriately.

Final question, have you learned of any evidence indicating racial bias played a role in George Floyd's arrest, or influenced the type of restraint the arresting officer used when subduing and maintaining control of his prisoner?

I haven't seen anything to indicate race played a role in how Floyd was treated. It might have, but I haven't seen evidence that it did.

I haven't seen anything to indicate race played a role in how Floyd was treated. It might have, but I haven't seen evidence that it did.
Well if you look at Floyd he was black see, and if you look at the copper who killed him. he was white!

Well if you look at Floyd he was black see, and if you look at the copper who killed him. he was white!
By your definition since the cop is white and the victim black, it’s automatically racism. Is that correct?

By your definition since the cop is white and the victim black, it’s automatically racism. Is that correct?

I think he was being sarcastic. :dunno:

Hello, Oz and the Orchestra.

With all due respect, I am curious to learn your personal opinion of America's large apparent emotionally troubled, Female dominated, Child Neglecting, NO SNITCHING, Segregation-minded Intra-Racial Discrimination & HATE practicing
ProBlack/BLM community:

Oz, are you cool with members or supporters of America's liberal-leaning, progressive ProBlack/BLM community hatefully harassing, bullying, threatening, INTIMIDATING or denigrating as C°°ns, Sellouts or Traitors, our accomplished, successful free-thinking American friends, neighbors and coworkers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue *THEIR OWN* unique vision to Life, Liberty, (Love) and Happiness?

Do you believe America's ProBlack/BLM community is promoting a POSITIVE healthy image of black or African American citizens when they are acting HOSTILE toward peaceful American citizens whose *ONLY OFFENSE* is living their life in a way that makes them happy?

Oz and the Orchestra, I look forward to reading your opinion.

ProBlack/BLM Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery:

"C°°n - Willie D (Official Video) Dissing Charles Barkley, Stacey Dash, Stephen A Smith:

☮♥

EPLm1J_WkAAFICc.jpg

With all due respect, I am curious to learn your personal opinion of America's large apparent emotionally troubled, Female dominated, Child Neglecting, NO SNITCHING, Segregation-minded Intra-Racial Discrimination & HATE practicing
ProBlack/BLM community:

Oz, are you cool with members or supporters of America's liberal-leaning, progressive ProBlack/BLM community hatefully harassing, bullying, threatening, INTIMIDATING or denigrating as C°°ns, Sellouts or Traitors, our accomplished, successful free-thinking American friends, neighbors and coworkers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue *THEIR OWN* unique vision to Life, Liberty, (Love) and Happiness?

Do you believe America's ProBlack/BLM community is promoting a POSITIVE healthy image of black or African American citizens when they are acting HOSTILE toward peaceful American citizens whose *ONLY OFFENSE* is living their life in a way that makes them happy?

Oz and the Orchestra, I look forward to reading your opinion.

ProBlack/BLM Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery:

"C°°n - Willie D (Official Video) Dissing Charles Barkley, Stacey Dash, Stephen A Smith:

☮♥

View attachment 390979

Posted the above cos it say's in a nutshell the problems of institutionalised racism in America. Its over 40 years old sung by a white man brought up in the south. Contrast his opinion with the OP's for example.
She a serial racist. Her OP stating Floyd did not die at the hands of Police but infered he died of what, all black men die of, - drugs and or a deplorable lifestyle.
When confronted with the evidence she decides she no longer wants to talk about that and instead of saying "sorry I got it wrong!", no she just continues spewing out racist crap.
She is America's Institutionalised racism problem personified.
America's Proclamation of Emancipation signed in 1863 may have ended slavery technically. But blacks have always been treated as second class citizens since. People were shocked during the WWll in England as to how bad black
Americans were treated by their fellow countrymen and segregated. That continued in many southern states up to the mid sixties. Blacks to this day are discriminated against. How many in congress? What percentage are c/o's of their companies compared with whites, What percentage attend the best schools/colleges? What percentage are in prison?
What percentage are on death row?
Racism also exists in the UK and Europe but to nothing like the same extent.
In the US there are far too many people like the OP in positions of authority. Only when you send her and her racist ilk packing is it likely that things will change.

You as an American, never shy about proclaiming your rights under your constitution, can not deny BLM's right to protest. I can only go on what I see, and US TV is so politically biased, you can watch the same incident on two different channels but listening to the commentaries think it was two completely different events.
It usually starts off with peaceful protesters during the day, then swells in numbers as criminals seek to take advantage and have nothing to do with the protesters.
Show me evidence thhat BLM members have been convicted in court and fair enough I'll hold my hand up and say I was wrong. As I posted last week, right wing Americans are responsible for 90% of the violence and have been convicted.
You may need to take off your rose tinted glasses when assessing what is really going on. You also need to do that quickly as the actual word America, is no longer associated with freedom. America now means - white supremacist racism, in the eyes of the rest of the world.
channels

Yes I know Mary L is racist. She wrote racist comments in one of my threads.

Fortunately a moderator removed her ígnorant hate speech shortly after I reported her ígnorant comments. I just wish they removed her as well.

0z, you DID NOT answer my questions.

I will repost the questions you ignored, and if you ignore my questions one more time, I will ignore you and view you as one of many members on the USMB incapable of engaging in mature serious discussion about race relations.

Reposting my questions for Oz and the Orchestra. >>>>

Oz and the Orchestra, with all due respect, I am curious to learn your personal opinion of America's large apparent emotionally troubled, Female dominated, Child Neglecting, NO SNITCHING, Segregation-minded Intra-Racial Discrimination & HATE practicing
ProBlack/BLM community:

Oz, do you believe America's ProBlack/BLM community is promoting a POSITIVE healthy image of black or African American citizens when they are acting HOSTILE toward peaceful American citizens whose *ONLY OFFENSE* is living their life in a way that makes them happy?

Oz and the Orchestra, for the second time I look forward to reading your opinion.

Peace.

Attachments

• ELMivsaWsAAUhjL.jpg
    ELMivsaWsAAUhjL.jpg
    386.7 KB · Views: 12

Forum List

Back