George Floyd

BLM is a cult like the People's temple or Heavens gate. BLM pushes this "Police brutality" thing but its like being hit by lightning or shark attack statistically, its not a valid concern. Most blacks will die because of bad lifestyle choices, food, drugs or violence than from a few minor police interactions. Why is this even an issue with the BLM?

BLM, nice name. It's a name chosen by marketing agencies or clever manipulative clucks that know the value a title and manipulate... Blacks lives matter? Who can argue against that? Most young black males die from violence at the hands of other backs, cops are are best like an annoyance. So, what is really going on with BLM?
Not sure if you are unsure at this point. Rhetorical?

My quick summation: BLM is Marxist. America is evil. Tear it down, and rebuild it in the way they want things.

How best to do this? Use an election cycle to create chaos within. Division and chaos within to help tear it down, remove all unity and history that retains unity. Use blacks as pawns. Use the education system to manipulate history and implant hateful concepts. Incite their inherent racism and fabricate racism if it isn't there at all! Fight. Chaos. Find weak and malleable politicians to control. Control them into power, and use their power, since they are your bitch now.

Something like that. Pure EVIL.

Died from a fentanyl overdose and a pre existing health condition. Cops had nothing to do with it. Another BLM lie. Oh, yes, Daniel Prude. Died 5 days AFTER he was taken into police custody. And the BLM lies go and on.
No, that's your lie. Floyd did not die of those things.
I’m pretty sure the ME said both of those were contributing factors.
LOOK, if the knee was not on his neck cutting off his breath he would not have died.
That can be true at the same time as the drugs and arteriosclerosis being a contributing factor.
But the contention here is that the actions the police took did not kill him. He apparently was not dying before the police kneeled on his neck for 8:46 seconds. He did not die on that day because he supposedly had fentanyl in his system or arteriosclerosis. If I get shot in the head, I'll die of cardiac arrest, but cardiac arrest is not why I died. If that man was unable to breathe and he died, it didn't matter if he was in perfect condition. He did not die of fentanyl OD or arteriosclerosis.

BLM is a cult like the People's temple or Heavens gate. BLM pushes this "Police brutality" thing but its like being hit by lightning or shark attack statistically, its not a valid concern. Most blacks will die because of bad lifestyle choices, food, drugs or violence than from a few minor police interactions. Why is this even an issue with the BLM?
That's a lie. What most whites will die of are the same things and the police should not be killing unarmed people. Period. A few minor police interactions my ass. Why do women fight against rape, it's just a few occurrences. About 2 million people die annually, less than 10,000 die of murder, that's about 1/2 of 1 percent of all death, why is any murder an issue?

Died from a fentanyl overdose and a pre existing health condition. Cops had nothing to do with it. Another BLM lie. Oh, yes, Daniel Prude. Died 5 days AFTER he was taken into police custody. And the BLM lies go and on.
LOOK, if the knee was not on his neck cutting off his breath he would not have died.
That can be true at the same time as the drugs and arteriosclerosis being a contributing factor.
But the contention here is that the actions the police took did not kill him. He apparently was not dying before the police kneeled on his neck for 8:46 seconds. He did not die on that day because he supposedly had fentanyl in his system or arteriosclerosis. If I get shot in the head, I'll die of cardiac arrest, but cardiac arrest is not why I died. If that man was unable to breathe and he died, it didn't matter if he was in perfect condition. He did not die of fentanyl OD or arteriosclerosis.
George Floyd was dying from HUGE meth overdose, its basic stuff. Racism or cops didn't make that happen.
And meanwhile , back at the ranch: the huge black on black violence rate which is in reality the far larger 800. Lb. gorilla in the room.

What was the black on black death rate in Chicago last month? VS, say, White police deaths nation wide last year? Its like 360 to 1, please. White cops aren't the problem here, its the BLM that exaggerates and lies about everything.

George Floyd died of a meth overdose, not racism or bad white cops. There is this cottage industry of poor blacks going back over many years blaming racism for their failures. Jessie Smollett is the heart and soul of the BLM. I've seen it too many times..."J'acuuse" racism...Prove it.

I'm not trying to support the idea that the police had nothing to do with Floyd's death. There can be multiple contributing factors to death, though.

In both of those cases, didn't the medical examiners conclude that police actions contributed to the deaths?

they were wrong-----they are wrong LOTS There have been SO MANY SCANDALS over the years on just how WRONG they have been

They might have been wrong, but how do you know that they were?

In both of those cases, didn't the medical examiners conclude that police actions contributed to the deaths?

they were wrong-----they are wrong LOTS There have been SO MANY SCANDALS over the years on just how WRONG they have been

The finding was based on HISTORY---not on histological evidence. Autopsies are not SLAPSTICK affairs but sometimes Coroners are sloppy because of case load. It happens LOTS. An anecdote----there was an actual case in New York----the actual cause of death was a GUNSHOT TO THE HEAD---but the coroner missed it-----the brain was still floating in a
jar of formalin------when it was "REDISCOVERED"
years later. There is ALSO a political side to the issue. The "conclusion" of the coroner in the Floyd case was NOT CONFIRMED by histologic evidence---just a matter of "oh ----he got held down---so I will ADD it as a contributing factor" SHEEEEESH ---
"contributing factor" is not a diagnosis

I'm not trying to support the idea that the police had nothing to do with Floyd's death. There can be multiple contributing factors to death, though.
I understand that YOU aren't but that contention is why this thread exists. George Floyd may have ingested fentanyl and had arteriosclerosis but those 2 things did not cause his death. And really it is a stretch to call them contributing factors.

I understand that YOU aren't but that contention is why this thread exists. George Floyd may have ingested fentanyl and had arteriosclerosis but those 2 things did not cause his death. And really it is a stretch to call them contributing factors.

what was the cause of death? Please cite the autopsy finding that support YOUR diagnosis

IM2, let's Keep It Real!

George Floyd died because he was raised and socialized in a Culture of Substance Abuse, Violence, Human Dysfunction and Fvvkery embraced by America's large emotionally troubled, FEMALE dominated, Child Neglecting, NO SNITCHING, Segregation-minded, Intra-Racial Discrimination & HATE practicing ProBlack/BLM community:

If George Floyd was raised, nurtured and socialized by two caring, loving, RESPONSIBLE parents who during a critical period of his childhood development placed ABOVE ALL ELSE his emotional well-being, George would be alive today, peacefully pursuing his own unique vision for life, liberty, love and happiness.

And in all probability George's only contact with police would have been, being briefly detained for committing a simple traffic infraction or attending his community's annual policeman's ball, possibly as the guest of honor.

Sadly for George, like far too many American citizens of African descent, he was doomed beginning at infancy.

THUGLIFE = "The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks Everybody" ~Tupac Shakur, Childhood Trauma (ACEs) Victim

lets-raise-children.png

tagged:
PreventChildhoodTrauma
EndHate
StopViolence
MentalHealth

☮️♥️

We live in a fast changing nation, and we have to change with the times.

As an activist here in California once frankly said, if you do not like the changes, leave!

What has happened in 2020 has been unbelievable: the COVID-19 lockdown, the violent protests, the looting, the 24/7 coverage of BLM & its demands, etc.

No one should be surprised.

Hundreds of years ago when people were forced to come here from a faraway continent in order to work for no wages, it was inevitable that it would eventually create a most unpleasant situation.

Heck, if you think things are bad now, just imagine what your great-grandchildren will be experiencing.

P.S. As a nobody, I am powerless to do anything except to turn the channel whenever a report comes on regarding those gentlemen who were fatally shot by the cops.

The finding was based on HISTORY---not on histological evidence. Autopsies are not SLAPSTICK affairs but sometimes Coroners are sloppy because of case load. It happens LOTS. An anecdote----there was an actual case in New York----the actual cause of death was a GUNSHOT TO THE HEAD---but the coroner missed it-----the brain was still floating in a
years later. There is ALSO a political side to the issue. The "conclusion" of the coroner in the Floyd case was NOT CONFIRMED by histologic evidence---just a matter of "oh ----he got held down---so I will ADD it as a contributing factor" SHEEEEESH ---

You still haven't actually said how you know the medical examiners were wrong in Floyd's case. You say the finding was based on history..where do you get that from? What history was it based on? I'm asking if this is all simply your opinion, or if there are specific facts you are basing it on.

To say changes are needed.. okay. To weed out inept, incompetent, abusive and sadistic people...okay. To understand that they are humans and not computers is important. Will there be forgiveness to any who have screwed over citizens in the past and both cop/retiree and citizen are still alive is a tough one. Memories can last past the grave. You yourself go back several centuries.

To say changes are needed.. okay. To weed out inept, incompetent, abusive and sadistic people...okay. To understand that they are humans and not computers is important. Will there be forgiveness to any who have screwed over citizens in the past and both cop/retiree and citizen are still alive is a tough one. Memories can last past the grave. You yourself go back several centuries.
I don’t believe there is any way to satisfy black leadership in this country. They make their living on promoting white racism. Many whites are bending over for blacks, in the hope of solving the problem. It won’t work. We elected a black man twice to the highest office, in the hopes of healing our past. It didn’t work either.

Hello, Montrovant.

When a police officer uses physical force to detain a suspect with a heart condition and the suspect dies of a heart attack, did the police officer contribute to the suspect's death?

Yes or no?

In your opinion, should the police officer be held criminally liable for the suspect's death?

Yes or no?

Peace.

You still haven't actually said how you know the medical examiners were wrong in Floyd's case. You say the finding was based on history..where do you get that from? What history was it based on? I'm asking if this is all simply your opinion, or if there are specific facts you are basing it on.

the issue for me is the LACK of information. The report alluded to the fact that some cop held his
knee onto Floyd's neck for several minutes---BUT
reveal NO INDICATION of the kinds of findings on
autopsy that HAPPEN in cases of asphyxiation and not even the kinds of EXPECTED signs of trauma
on the structures of the neck and not even the
peripheral findings in asphyxia that include stuff
like petechial hemorrhages of the conjunctiva.
NOTHING---just history

New Topics

Forum List

Back