George Floyd

Died from a fentanyl overdose and a pre existing health condition. Cops had nothing to do with it. Another BLM lie. Oh, yes, Daniel Prude. Died 5 days AFTER he was taken into police custody. And the BLM lies go and on.
Died from a fentanyl overdose and a pre existing health condition. Cops had nothing to do with it. Another BLM lie. Oh, yes, Daniel Prude. Died 5 days AFTER he was taken into police custody. And the BLM lies go and on.

In both of those cases, didn't the medical examiners conclude that police actions contributed to the deaths?
I hate to split hairs, but Floyd died in police custody and was under duress as a result. Did that kill him? No. Floyd had a heart problem and had like 4 times the amount of Fentanyl in his system that would killed a healthy normal adult. Police interaction was purely incidental. And off topic but ironic as heck, autopsy results show COVID 19 too. I am wondering how this is going to be tallied.

According to the Hennepin county medical examiner, and the Office of the Armed Forces medical examiner agreed, Floyd's death was a homicide because the police restraint played a part. :dunno:

We'll see what the jury thinks. Methinks the ME is a Liberal trying to appease the mobs.

The trial should be moved to another location where the cops should get a fair trial. Floyd was dying on his feet before he was even handcuffed and he actually couldn't breathe. The autopsy concluded he had a bad heart with one vessel 75% blocked, a fatal dose of fentanyl and recent use of meth. Use of the two drugs can cause a person to become violent and is the reason one man can overpower 4 or 5 cops. In Floyd's case, he was handcuffed but the cops had a hell of a struggle to get him in a car. He kept saying he couldn't breathe and he couldn't because his lungs were filling with fluid.

About the knee on the neck. This tactic is in every police manual around the world and was taught by the Minneapolis PD. It is legal. The reason the knee was kept on the neck so long is easily explained. Any cop can tell you that a person who is merely held face down and has a dose of the aforementioned drugs can easily throw off 4 or 5 cops and overpower them. The knee on the neck is the only method by which one cop can prevent the man from getting up. Whether or not it lasted too long will be determined by a jury. Personally, if I were on that jury I would vote to acquit. Case closed.

^ ^ ^
Any comments, pro or con about this post?
Much if not all of your post it true. But, if I was on the jury and the medical information was given in court, their was an alternative. While the knee was on his neck, there was a lot of time for the officers to put on leg restraints and hand cuff him.

There is no getting away from the 8 minute neck press. That alone is going to present a guilty decision, but it should be of a lesser charge. We have to remember there was like four more officers there to help restrain him after four minutes that could have saved his life.

You have a point about the officers cuffing his hands and feet but I could put up a half dozen videos of one guy being held face down by 4 cops on top of him and he gets up and overpowers the 4. The guy in Kenosha was held down by 4 or 5 cops and he overpowered them and went for a knife in his car. Drugs will do that.

I'm pretty sure Jacob Blake was not held down by 4 or 5 cops before he went to the driver's door of his car. He certainly wasn't held down, handcuffed, and still the way Floyd was for large portions of that incident.
There are numerous videos showing Blake being held down and he pushed himself up, put one cop in a headlock and threw him to the ground. There were 4 or 5 cops on top of him.

The videos I have seen of the Blake shooting only show 3 officers at the scene. The articles I have seen about the incident say there were 3 officers there. For example: Names of 2 other Kenosha officers involved in Jacob Blake shooting released

Here's the Wisconsin DOJ also saying it was 3 officers: UPDATE: Kenosha Officer Involved Shooting | Wisconsin Department of Justice

I believe that 2 of the 3 officers fought with Blake. I don't believe he was ever held down the way Floyd was. Floyd was handcuffed with at least 3 officers holding him down, and ended up unmoving for some of the time he was restrained. It was a very different situation from the Blake incident.

No, that's your lie. Floyd did not die of those things.

The trial should be moved to another location where the cops should get a fair trial. Floyd was dying on his feet before he was even handcuffed and he actually couldn't breathe. The autopsy concluded he had a bad heart with one vessel 75% blocked, a fatal dose of fentanyl and recent use of meth. Use of the two drugs can cause a person to become violent and is the reason one man can overpower 4 or 5 cops. In Floyd's case, he was handcuffed but the cops had a hell of a struggle to get him in a car. He kept saying he couldn't breathe and he couldn't because his lungs were filling with fluid.

About the knee on the neck. This tactic is in every police manual around the world and was taught by the Minneapolis PD. It is legal. The reason the knee was kept on the neck so long is easily explained. Any cop can tell you that a person who is merely held face down and has a dose of the aforementioned drugs can easily throw off 4 or 5 cops and overpower them. The knee on the neck is the only method by which one cop can prevent the man from getting up. Whether or not it lasted too long will be determined by a jury. Personally, if I were on that jury I would vote to acquit. Case closed.

^ ^ ^
Much if not all of your post it true. But, if I was on the jury and the medical information was given in court, their was an alternative. While the knee was on his neck, there was a lot of time for the officers to put on leg restraints and hand cuff him.

There is no getting away from the 8 minute neck press. That alone is going to present a guilty decision, but it should be of a lesser charge. We have to remember there was like four more officers there to help restrain him after four minutes that could have saved his life.

You have a point about the officers cuffing his hands and feet but I could put up a half dozen videos of one guy being held face down by 4 cops on top of him and he gets up and overpowers the 4. The guy in Kenosha was held down by 4 or 5 cops and he overpowered them and went for a knife in his car. Drugs will do that.

I'm pretty sure Jacob Blake was not held down by 4 or 5 cops before he went to the driver's door of his car. He certainly wasn't held down, handcuffed, and still the way Floyd was for large portions of that incident.
There are numerous videos showing Blake being held down and he pushed himself up, put one cop in a headlock and threw him to the ground. There were 4 or 5 cops on top of him.
No there aren't.

I’m pretty sure the ME said both of those were contributing factors.

I am guessing, also known as speculating, when Mr Floyd saw police approaching, he may have disposed of, by ingesting, whatever drugs he had in his possession, causing him to overdose.

A potential life-threatening behavior many illegal substance abusers have in common.

Peace.

Last edited:
when it comes to the death of GF and the video we all seen, we must remember... it was a video. We were not present and in no way shape or form know what happened. I watched the video and have a lot of questions because I wasn't there. Think of it like this. we seen what appeared to be that the officer had a knee on GF neck and one on his lower back (or thereabouts). That in and of itself tells me nothing. How was the officers weight distributed? For all we know his weight may have been solely on his back and very little on his neck. His weight may have been on is neck and very little on his back. That's the thing, we don't know. Also for a lot of the video, the officers hand was on the car, so how much weight did that take off where ever his weight was forced? To many questions that can not be answered by watching a video. People should not pass judgement without knowing what the hell really transpired. The officers are ultimately responsible because he died in their custody. These four words will ring true. Beyond a reasonable doubt. Any good lawyer will be able to put doubt in the juries mind and rightly-so ie : the weight distribution issue, the fent in his system ( the first thing that does to a body overdosing is the supress breathing. hence doubt.

LOOK, if the knee was not on his neck cutting off his breath he would not have died.

LOOK, if the knee was not on his neck cutting off his breath he would not have died.
The bs meter says, you're full of bs.

The facts we all saw says I am right. When a person OD's on a drug they don't drive to the store. You racists want this to be true, but it's not.

The knee to the back of the neck is not anywhere near the windpipe and based on You Tube vids is about 30 pounds of pressure at the most. The drug addict, criminal, with a history of domestic violence said he could not breathe from the outset because he sucked down Fent to hide it from the cops. The piece of shit croaked of an overdose. Anyone who denies that is probably a low IQ criminal also.

In both of those cases, didn't the medical examiners conclude that police actions contributed to the deaths?
I hate to split hairs, but Floyd died in police custody and was under duress as a result. Did that kill him? No. Floyd had a heart problem and had like 4 times the amount of Fentanyl in his system that would killed a healthy normal adult. Police interaction was purely incidental. And off topic but ironic as heck, autopsy results show COVID 19 too. I am wondering how this is going to be tallied.
Floyd is the only person in America who had COVID and died but didn't die from it.

^ ^ ^

No there aren't.
The Summer Of George is coming to an end. What comes next might be much worse, with the election (or disputed election) of one of the two morons.

1600420126287.png

The report makes it crystal clear George Floyd was murdered by law enforcement.
The OP's racism compel her to lie.
Disgraceful!

The facts we all saw says I am right. When a person OD's on a drug they don't drive to the store. You racists want this to be true, but it's not.
Facts lol that's my whole point... you have no facts, just made up things you want to be facts. For example. ppl who OD do not drive to the store. Let me ask you....When did he leave his house? How long is the drive from his house to the store? Did he go straight to the store from his house or stop off somewhere else first? When did he arrive at the store? How long did he sit in car before entering store? How long was he in the store? How long did he sit in the car before the police showed up at his car? Here is one fact for you... he had lethal dose of drugs in his system, especially due to the mixture. Now did he take them before going to store? Did he take them sitting in the car before the police arrived? Did he ingest them as the police were approaching so as to not get caught with them? Did you notice the little baggie of whatever it was that he dropped as the police were sitting him down against the wall? Drugs? Maybe, but the fact is I don't know so I can't say it's a fact... See how that works? He couldn't breath while sitting in the car, long before the video showed him laying on the ground. And there it is folks. Took a little longer than usual, but knew eventually it would come out... the racist comment. Because someone does not buy into the bs that has been spouted, because someone wants to let the professionals present their case from both sides to explain what transpired before passing judgement has nothing to do with racism. And here is my last fact for you... per many dumb blacks in America, and for many dumb whites who are buying into the bs black lives matter false narrative, it's impossible for me to be racist seeing that my parents, my siblings, and myself are all swarthy. Yes, I am a black man who don't swallow the bs agenda, who believes in the rule of law, who has faith in our criminal justice system and the people sitting on the jury to do the right thing when this finally goes to trial. I'm done replying to racist, brain dead people on this matter, who want their biased version of reality to be construed as fact. Not gonna happen. Your parents should be ashamed of you and others like you and should have taught you the old saying to not ASSume.... cause you're sure making asses out of yourselves.

That can be true at the same time as the drugs and arteriosclerosis being a contributing factor.

UM, Floyd was saying "I can't breath" when he was sitting upright in handcuffs. Floyd had heart condition, mental health issues and addiction to meth. White cop racism was the least of his problems. And bad police interactions are least problems in the black community, for that matter. The red pill is: The ginormous black on black homicide rate far outshines the tiny tiny police interactions by a HUGE factor. Health issues (including mental health/anger control issues). are a far more significant issue than racism or police brutality. Gun violence, bad lifestyle choices, Drugs, fatherless families...and the list goes on and on. Blacks can fix this themselves.

they were wrong-----they are wrong LOTS There have been SO MANY SCANDALS over the years on just how WRONG they have been

BLM, nice name. It's a name chosen by marketing agencies or clever manipulative clucks that know the value a title and manipulate... Blacks lives matter? Who can argue against that? Most young black males die from violence at the hands of other backs, cops are are best like an annoyance. So, what is really going on with BLM?

New Topics

Forum List

Back