George Floyd. The Truth Is Out. (Finally)

At least more of the truth. For however long, the news has been making it look like the cops murdered a cooperative black guy they arrested, apparently because they had nothing better to do at the time. Causing many riots and protests. Well last night they finally showed a little more of the story.

They showed a cop on the passenger side back door trying to subdue the soon to be dead Floyd. No doubt Floyd was kicking at him. It showed the hero cop who would end up with his knee on the back of Floyd's neck to subdue him going to open the drivers side back door. What was shown at least showed Floyd putting up a fight.

Now, I would like to see the rest of the video. Which would show Floyd being dragged out of the drivers side back seat and how he ended up at the front of the cop car with the officers knee on the back of his neck. No doubt Floyd was putting up more struggle from the back seat area to the front of the cop car.

Why is the news wrongfully portraying the incident. They also made a big deal about the cop keeping his knee on Floyd's neck even after he stopped moving. But Floyd's condition wasn't caused by the knee on his neck. So why should the cop have moved it. Especially when just before then he was putting up a fight. All this coddling of criminals makes me sick. Least of all the negro ones. The cops don't have an easy job. They are almost like soldiers on the front line. A little excess on their part should be excused. They need to be supported. Not vilified.
What part of "only the force necessary to subdue" don't you understand?

"Understand" doesn't enter into it. Politics today isn't about truth, or justice. It's about spreading whatever horseshit will win your side more power. Lying fucks all.

MiniHapless has seena wave of police officers filing for disability retirement. Anybody who doubts this a direct response to the railroading of police officers Chauvin and the other three for purely political theater and show trials is not only wrong but crazy as well.

Yeah, it has to be about how "unfair" they think Chauvin's prosecution is. Couldn't possibly be because of Minneapolis city government's anti-police policies in the wake of the riots. Goodness, no.

Toss out all the BS handwaves you can find, it doesn't change the fact they aren't going to stick their necks out for a city and state govt. that actively seeks to prosecute them for anything left wingers and violent street thugs don't like. Prosecuting innocent officers on fake murder charges tops the later Bullshit by far.

All four officers have lost their jobs. It's a shame that the racist cops make the most arrests (over the college educated and more educated ones), but they may not be fair either.

I'm going to take poster cred for this as I predicted the racist cop will fry along with the assisting officers. The OP and the rest have been speculation.

UPDATE 6/3/2020 11:44 AM:

The three other cops will be arrested and tried for:

" J Alexander Kueng, 26, Thomas Kiernan Lane, 37, and Tou Thao, 34, are each charged with aiding and abetting second degree murder - unintentional - while committing a felony, as well as aiding and abetting second degree manslaughter - culpable - negligence creating unreasonable risk. All are felony offenses."

The officer charged with second degree murder (upgraded):
"Three more Minneapolis police officers have been charged in the death of George Floyd, Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison announced Wednesday.

Ellison also said charges against fired police officer Derek Chauvin were upgraded to second-degree murder.

“About 9 days ago, the world watched Floyd utter his very last words, ‘I can’t breathe,’ as he pled for his life,” Ellison said during a news conference. “The world heard Floyd call out for his mama and cried out ‘don’t kill me.’”

~~~~~~
The facts prove your statement wrong, and if justice prevails, officers Chauvin, Lane, Kueng, and Tao will be proven innocent. The Bodycams that were worn by the officers prove that.

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Not one article out hundreds about racist cop Derek Chauvin. Tsk. Thus, you are biased. He's the one who is going to trial and will have his racist arse fried. They even put him into a maximum security prison so he can be better protected, especially from himself. He could commit suicide and save the city and county some money, but people want to know what happened. The city and county will be facing paying out millions to the family of George Floyd for wrongful death.

Chauvin has a racist past and several complaints filed against him.

"Chauvin is known to have a racist past. Throughout his 18 years in service, there have been 18 complaints filed against him. The Minneapolis Police Department's Internal Affairs confirmed the number of complaints but has not released further details.

Out of the 18 complaints, only 2 were closed with discipline, according to an MPD internal affairs public summary. Chauvin only received a letter of reprimand and no other consequences.

According to a Minnesota nonprofit that created a database of complaints against the police officers in the state, the Communities Against Police Brutality, Chauvin only received oral reprimands for using derogatory language, demeaning tone, and other languages during his encounter with the complainants.

Chauvin's partner, ex-Officer Tou Thao, was also involved in the arrest of Floyd. He had six complaints filed with internal affairs and one of them is still open. The other five complaints were closed without discipline."

It doesn't look good for Minneapolis if the Floyd family wins their civil suit.

Where is the proof that Chauvin was a racist? The article told of the complaints however nothing about race was listed.

All four officers have lost their jobs. It's a shame that the racist cops make the most arrests (over the college educated and more educated ones), but they may not be fair either.

I'm going to take poster cred for this as I predicted the racist cop will fry along with the assisting officers. The OP and the rest have been speculation.

" J Alexander Kueng, 26, Thomas Kiernan Lane, 37, and Tou Thao, 34, are each charged with aiding and abetting second degree murder - unintentional - while committing a felony, as well as aiding and abetting second degree manslaughter - culpable - negligence creating unreasonable risk. All are felony offenses."

"Three more Minneapolis police officers have been charged in the death of George Floyd, Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison announced Wednesday.

Ellison also said charges against fired police officer Derek Chauvin were upgraded to second-degree murder.

“About 9 days ago, the world watched Floyd utter his very last words, ‘I can’t breathe,’ as he pled for his life,” Ellison said during a news conference. “The world heard Floyd call out for his mama and cried out ‘don’t kill me.’”

~~~~~~
The facts prove your statement wrong, and if justice prevails, officers Chauvin, Lane, Kueng, and Tao will be proven innocent. The Bodycams that were worn by the officers prove that.

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Not one article out hundreds about racist cop Derek Chauvin. Tsk. Thus, you are biased. He's the one who is going to trial and will have his racist arse fried. They even put him into a maximum security prison so he can be better protected, especially from himself. He could commit suicide and save the city and county some money, but people want to know what happened. The city and county will be facing paying out millions to the family of George Floyd for wrongful death.

"Chauvin is known to have a racist past. Throughout his 18 years in service, there have been 18 complaints filed against him. The Minneapolis Police Department's Internal Affairs confirmed the number of complaints but has not released further details.

Out of the 18 complaints, only 2 were closed with discipline, according to an MPD internal affairs public summary. Chauvin only received a letter of reprimand and no other consequences.

According to a Minnesota nonprofit that created a database of complaints against the police officers in the state, the Communities Against Police Brutality, Chauvin only received oral reprimands for using derogatory language, demeaning tone, and other languages during his encounter with the complainants.

Chauvin's partner, ex-Officer Tou Thao, was also involved in the arrest of Floyd. He had six complaints filed with internal affairs and one of them is still open. The other five complaints were closed without discipline."

~~~~~~
Can you factually prove that Derek Chauvin is a racist other than he's white? Please attach any link(s) you find proving your statement.

~~~~~~

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

I doubt Chauvin will prevail (He kneed Mr. Floyd way too long, was against department policy), but the other three will probably go free.

I actually doubt the other three will go free. If Chauvin is judged guilty for what he did, then the other three are going to be judged guilty for not stopping him.

What other three did wrong exactly?

See above.

I did see what you said, and I asked again to give you chance to reconsider.

Let me rephrase my last question: What do you think, why other three officers did not stop him?

~~~~~~

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Just curious, since article doesn't specify what those 18 complaints against Chauvin are, how can you determine from this article that he's racist?

~~~~~~
Can you factually prove that Derek Chauvin is a racist other than he's white? Please attach any link(s) you find proving your statement.

This is just the knee jerk mentality of the leftist parrots, you know, the ones who claim they're 'all rationalist n stuff', on display, the usual herd animal fashionable rubbish they think makes them look good and moral and sophisticated, sold them by the marketing experts at the DNC and assorted commie media enclaves. They're pretty lazy intellectually, but having warmed a seat in a uni classroom and getting patted on the head by deviant 'Professors' they're devolved into halfwits with high self-esteem with zero critical thinking skills and an immense pride in having correctly spouted the easily memorized Party Lines.

At least more of the truth. For however long, the news has been making it look like the cops murdered a cooperative black guy they arrested, apparently because they had nothing better to do at the time. Causing many riots and protests. Well last night they finally showed a little more of the story.

They showed a cop on the passenger side back door trying to subdue the soon to be dead Floyd. No doubt Floyd was kicking at him. It showed the hero cop who would end up with his knee on the back of Floyd's neck to subdue him going to open the drivers side back door. What was shown at least showed Floyd putting up a fight.

Now, I would like to see the rest of the video. Which would show Floyd being dragged out of the drivers side back seat and how he ended up at the front of the cop car with the officers knee on the back of his neck. No doubt Floyd was putting up more struggle from the back seat area to the front of the cop car.

Why is the news wrongfully portraying the incident. They also made a big deal about the cop keeping his knee on Floyd's neck even after he stopped moving. But Floyd's condition wasn't caused by the knee on his neck. So why should the cop have moved it. Especially when just before then he was putting up a fight. All this coddling of criminals makes me sick. Least of all the negro ones. The cops don't have an easy job. They are almost like soldiers on the front line. A little excess on their part should be excused. They need to be supported. Not vilified.
Floyd caused his own death through his actions.

I did see what you said, and I asked again to give you chance to reconsider.

Let me rephrase my last question: What do you think, why other three officers did not stop him?

I have absolutely no idea. I wasn't there, and I don't know them. What I do know is that if Chauvin is convicted, then they're going to be held responsible for not having stopped him. If he is judged to have committed a crime, then the same system is going to judge that they, as police officers, should have stopped that crime, rather than standing by and letting it happen.

And I have nothing to reconsider.

I have absolutely no idea. I wasn't there, and I don't know them. What I do know is that if Chauvin is convicted, then they're going to be held responsible for not having stopped him. If he is judged to have committed a crime, then the same system is going to judge that they, as police officers, should have stopped that crime, rather than standing by and letting it happen.

And I have nothing to reconsider.

I'll tell you why they did not reacted or stopped him.

Because Chauvin was following standard procedure. If he wasn't they would be obligated to stop him, since none of three did nothing, they all thought Chauvin was doing nothing wrong.

Nobody can blame them for that, and if prosecutor can prove, beyond reasonable doubt, that they were not following procedure, they're gonna walk. I don't think prosecution have a case, and after all this mayhem from the left, I kinda hope they all gonna walk, just to see the another chimpout.

He'll get railroaded into prison; with luck in a few years they will overturn his conviction for what they are, politically motivated false and just pandering to a criminal demographic they're all going to deeply regret pandering to across the board, in both Parties and in those Democrat run cities. They'll all defund all right, the same way Detroit had to.

I hate to break it to you, but the answer to your question, "Why should the cop have moved it?" pretty much says everything that needs to be said to this sad attempt at excuses: BECAUSE THAT'S POLICE BRUTALITY NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED. There is no circumstance under which it is okay, or proper police procedure, or justifiable, to kneel on a guy's neck for 8 minutes.
six minutes would have been long enough

~~~~~~

I'm not the judge, jury, and executioner, but it is a fact that he's been arrested and is in a max prison. He feels a lot of guilt for what he did and caused and will probably kill himself by hanging or something, but it's difficult for him to do so.

~~~~~~

I'm not the judge, jury, and executioner, but it is a fact that he's been arrested and is in a max prison. He feels a lot of guilt for what he did and caused and will probably kill himself by hanging or something, but it's difficult for him to do so.

I disagree, he was doing his job and the guy croaked while in custody due to the drugs he took. Unless, they pull an "Eptein" on him, he's got a good chance to go free despite the animosity and racism being heaped upon him.

~~~~~~

I disagree, he was doing his job and the guy croaked while in custody due to the drugs he took. Unless, they pull an "Eptein" on him, he's got a good chance to go free despite the animosity and racism being heaped upon him.
No chance he goes free. This guy ignited the whole thing! He goes down like a rock....as he should

~~~~~~

No chance he goes free. This guy ignited the whole thing! He goes down like a rock....as he should

~~~~~~
So according to you like the rest of the Progressive Marxist Socialist mob, he's guilty, let's run a sham trial and send him to the Gulag. Better still, will you supply the rope or piano wire to hang him?
Hmm...., Whatever happened to the Fifth, Sixth and Fourteenth Amendments to the Bill of Rights? A person accused of a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty by a group of his peers.

~~~~~~

~~~~~~
So according to you like the rest of the Progressive Marxist Socialist mob, he's guilty, let's run a sham trial and send him to the Gulag. Better still, will you supply the rope or piano wire to hang him?
Hmm...., Whatever happened to the Fifth, Sixth and Fourteenth Amendments to the Bill of Rights? A person accused of a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty by a group of his peers.
If he were innocent the police department would still be supporting him. When they cast you off, you're done.

But sure go ahead and waste your time harping on the 5th and 6th. The people want blood! None will do but Chauvins!!

Forum List

Back