George Floyd Riots — Convenient Piles/Pallets of Bricks…

Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2015
38°29′ North 121°26′ West
Over the past day, I've come across two completely different reports of piles or pallets of bricks mysteriously appearing in locations that would be convenient for violent subhuman pieces of shit participating in the George Floyd riots. On both cases, it seems implied that the one making the report thought that they were placed there, specifically by someone intending that they be used as tools of violence and destruction by the rioters.

This seems to imply a significant, intentional effort to aid and abet these criminals. Delivering bricks to a location in these amounts is no small task.

Anyone know anything more about this? Any other similar reports of bricks appearing in other riot locations?

Details are vague in both reports. Too vague to know for certain what to make of them. It's entirely possible that these bricks are, where they are, for legitimate reasons.

Over the past day, I've come across two completely different reports of piles or pallets of bricks mysteriously appearing in locations that would be convenient for violent subhuman pieces of shit participating in the George Floyd riots. On both cases, it seems implied that the one making the report thought that they were placed there, specifically by someone intending that they be used as tools of violence and destruction by the rioters.

This seems to imply a significant, intentional effort to aid and abet these criminals. Delivering bricks to a location in these amounts is no small task.

Anyone know anything more about this? Any other similar reports of bricks appearing in other riot locations?

Details are vague in both reports. Too vague to know for certain what to make of them. It's entirely possible that these bricks are, where they are, for legitimate reasons.

Seems a bit suspicious, doesn't it? I am in NO way surprised by this however. There is most likely George Soros money behind this. I would bet my left nut, and most likely my right one, as well, that this is the case.

Find out who placed them and charge them under RICO..

Planned criminal enterprise... TERRORISM... Either RICO or shoot them...
Unfortunately, George Soros is part of AND protected by the Deep State. And the devil incarnate himself has LOTS of money. This would NEVER be traced back to the bastard. And if those that did the actual placing of these WERE ever identified, I'm sure they would walk because of their connection TO the monster. There IS one bit of good news about Soros. He's almost 90 years old and won't be part of this world much longer. However, I've read that he has a son ready to take over for him.

If I was a ardent theist and gun supporter, (I'm not). I'm tempted to say... Shoot them all and let god sort it out...I'm tempted though.

Not a big gun nut. I hate to say this, I despise violence. Time to put these rioters to bed. I hate this... institute shoot to kill and marshal law. Would you people STOP before it comes to this? Please, stop.

Seems a bit suspicious, doesn't it? I am in NO way surprised by this however. There is most likely George Soros money behind this. I would bet my left nut, and most likely my right one, as well, that this is the case.

George Soros and Media Matters.

Forum List

Back