George Floyd Protests Already Starting On First Day Of Trial

I don't think they'll find the cop guilty, and when that happens the lid is going to blow off. And I'd bet serious money the cops will do nothing unless there's shootings and knifings, and maybe not even then. So, IMHO Minneapolis won't be a safe place to be in when the verdict comes in. Funny as hell, the city is paying 6 "influencers" to promote the city's pov, I wonder what they're telling people. A case could be made by the defense attorney that fair trial can't be held in Minneapolis cuz the city is spreading propaganda about the trial.

I think the lid will be clamped down, because any violence can't be used to make Trump and Republicans look bad anymore. Plus since they are already in power there is no need to rile up the base, and they think that maybe more riots will push suburbia back into the Republican fold in the off year elections.

Watch, any lefty violence will be squashed, or at least the powers will try to squash it.
Maybe.
My money is Democrats need a crisis, and they’ll let cities burn over this trial and then pass reparations money and laws giving blacks extra rights nobody else has.

They have their manufactured crisis, The supposed perpetual coup attempt in DC. Having anti-fa make a comeback would ruin it for them.

I don't think they'll find the cop guilty, and when that happens the lid is going to blow off. And I'd bet serious money the cops will do nothing unless there's shootings and knifings, and maybe not even then. So, IMHO Minneapolis won't be a safe place to be in when the verdict comes in. Funny as hell, the city is paying 6 "influencers" to promote the city's pov, I wonder what they're telling people. A case could be made by the defense attorney that fair trial can't be held in Minneapolis cuz the city is spreading propaganda about the trial.

I think the lid will be clamped down, because any violence can't be used to make Trump and Republicans look bad anymore. Plus since they are already in power there is no need to rile up the base, and they think that maybe more riots will push suburbia back into the Republican fold in the off year elections.

Watch, any lefty violence will be squashed, or at least the powers will try to squash it.
Maybe.
My money is Democrats need a crisis, and they’ll let cities burn over this trial and then pass reparations money and laws giving blacks extra rights nobody else has.

They have their manufactured crisis, The supposed perpetual coup attempt in DC. Having anti-fa make a comeback would ruin it for them.
58B5CD26-3E79-4360-B429-2ACD8CFFAAB0.jpeg

Now it has become a defense of the unforgivable riots and burning if one dares to suggest that what the cop did was excessive. American dialog is either dying or already dead.

Cop will be sacrificed on the Altar, to appease the blood thirsty mobs of Wokeness.
Might be problematic when the full autopsy gets entered into evidence.
Maybe we will get Summer of George 2.

~~~~~~
We may well have a repaet of the Summer of Insurrection of 2020 under Joey Xi. but the media will not report it unless absolutely necessary then it will be as CNN say's "A Firey But Peaceful" destruction of the said city or town....
Expect more insurrection riotss followed by Violence, Arson and looting in Portland, Seattle, Chicago and New York...
Remember if you’re ever caught in a riot- safest place is to hide in a bookstore.

Have you ever been caught in a riot?

But when they firebomb the court and ransack and burn down the city, it won’t be insurrection against the government, it’ll be another mostly peaceful protest.

Time for a change of venue... Any first year atty could make the case.....

The protests will follow.

~~~~~~
The rioting will follow in any case. However, I don't believe Chauvin can get an honest trial in the Twin Cities or the State for that matter. Whatever the trial comes to a decision on will invoke more violence in the city. Floyd died of self inflicted Fentanyl overdosing.

If the cops knew Floyd was overdosed on Fentanyl, why kneel on his neck?

You’ve obviously never seen anyone high on Fentanyl.

Of course not.. So you are saying the cops knew he was overdosed on Fentanyl?

Irrelevant.
Ever see Floyd’s autopsy report?
Why not?

The cop who was kneeling on his neck didn't have an autopsy report.

And you weren’t there.

No I wasn't but isn't kneeling on man's neck illegal?

Dude if he wanted to cut off his air and breathing he could have done that in less than a minute. Cops are taught to get people suspected of being high on X drug on the ground so they can't flail around and give themselves a heart attack.

That cop that arrested George Floyd is a lot less guilty than that filthy ass Negro Capitol police officer that shot an unarmed Patriot woman veteran that was protesting a stolen election.

She was warned.

That cop that arrested George Floyd is a lot less guilty than that filthy ass Negro Capitol police officer that shot an unarmed Patriot woman veteran that was protesting a stolen election.

She was warned.
There was an armed cop inches from her.
He could have arrested her and tackled her.
Even he didn't see her as a threat.
Since when did American cops start shooting unarmed, human right's activists?

She was warned.

What human rights activist? She was determined to overthrow the election according to her tweets and an ardent fan of QANON conspiracies according to her husband..

But when they firebomb the court and ransack and burn down the city, it won’t be insurrection against the government, it’ll be another mostly peaceful protest.

~~~~~~
The rioting will follow in any case. However, I don't believe Chauvin can get an honest trial in the Twin Cities or the State for that matter. Whatever the trial comes to a decision on will invoke more violence in the city. Floyd died of self inflicted Fentanyl overdosing.

Aye, when the resistance stops the restraint should as well, but Floyd was unpredictable in his behavior patterns which can also get you killed if careless.

I doubt very many of us in the U.S have seen the leaked body cam footage of the entire indecent but what I gather from it is that the bystanders had far more common sense than Floyd or Chauvin.

The rookies did a decent job and even the bystanders were with them for doing so up to the point after one suggested rolling him on his side but was shot down by a senior "I got this"
"You can't win" .. "Just get in the car bro" and around 15 into it when Floyd stops struggling "bro,check his pulse" "check his pulse" "get off him" is exactly how I felt seeing it up close

Floyd may have already inevitably fatally OD'd himself anyway that day but head honcho Chauvin is obviously an idiot with no business being in a protect and serve law enforcement position.
Why negligent homicide or involuntary manslaughter were not the charges brought is yet another miscarriage of justice to all.

Hang em high or let em go Scott free ... what the hell is the matter with people?

Last edited:

She was warned.

What human rights activist? She was determined to overthrow the election according to her tweets and an ardent fan of QANON conspiracies according to her husband..
She was protesting for an audit, free and fair elections and transparency.
Hardly a dangerous extremist.
Only a Communist or Islamist would feel threatened by Pro Democracy activists.

Maybe.

Paranoia skitzo leftist's are running out of cancel culture targets so fast that they are already starting to 'eat their own' as Bongino puts it.

How many different states was this drug addict criminal arrested in before his addiction took his life?
Kinda an odd cult hero and symbol but that’s what happens when facts are replaced by false fantasy feelings.

If I were a juror and lived in Hennepin County, I would be very wary of voting to exonerate Officer Chauven, regardless of how pitiful the evidence presented was.

The mob would be likely to burn your home down and lynch your ass.

IMHO, they should have moved the trial - or at least the jury selection- to the Tremendous City of International Falls.

With a new "President", I somehow doubt the Trumpian Guard will be so patient and non-combative in the next round of BLM riots.
People kept their head down in 2020 as they had a voice in Trump, and the China Virus kept them indoors.
With that gone now, many Antifa protesters could end up on the radiators of those big pick up trucks.

~~~~~~

You never watched the full video of Floyd who said from the beginning that he "can't breathe" he said that when the police arrive at his vehicle with him still sitting in it.

He was already DYING from the massive overdose.

Wow.. Then why kneel on his neck? He was saying "I can't breathe"????

Wow it is clear you can't read well, again this is what I stated:

You never watched the full video of Floyd who said from the beginning that he "can't breathe" he said that when the police arrive at his vehicle with him still sitting in it.

This is at the very beginning when the police arrives. He says he can't breathe a number of times BEFORE the police kneels on his neck area. The Coroner says insufficient damage found to the neck area, he was never asphyxiated by it either

Stop playing dumb.

Forum List

Back