George Floyd Protests Already Starting On First Day Of Trial

But when they firebomb the court and ransack and burn down the city, it won’t be insurrection against the government, it’ll be another mostly peaceful protest.

Time for a change of venue... Any first year atty could make the case.....

The protests will follow.

~~~~~~
The rioting will follow in any case. However, I don't believe Chauvin can get an honest trial in the Twin Cities or the State for that matter. Whatever the trial comes to a decision on will invoke more violence in the city. Floyd died of self inflicted Fentanyl overdosing.

If the cops knew Floyd was overdosed on Fentanyl, why kneel on his neck?

You’ve obviously never seen anyone high on Fentanyl.

Of course not.. So you are saying the cops knew he was overdosed on Fentanyl?

Irrelevant.
Ever see Floyd’s autopsy report?
Why not?

The cop who was kneeling on his neck didn't have an autopsy report.

But when they firebomb the court and ransack and burn down the city, it won’t be insurrection against the government, it’ll be another mostly peaceful protest.

~~~~~~
The rioting will follow in any case. However, I don't believe Chauvin can get an honest trial in the Twin Cities or the State for that matter. Whatever the trial comes to a decision on will invoke more violence in the city. Floyd died of self inflicted Fentanyl overdosing.

Irrelevant.
Why not?

And you weren’t there.

~~~~~~

Irrelevant.
Why not?

And you weren’t there.

No I wasn't but isn't kneeling on man's neck illegal?

~~~~~~

Irrelevant.
Why not?

And you weren’t there.

No, it is not illegal.

~~~~~~

Irrelevant.
Why not?

And you weren’t there.

We all were there.

~~~~~~

Irrelevant.
Why not?

And you weren’t there.

No, it is not illegal.

Maybe its legal in some cities.

I don't think they'll find the cop guilty, and when that happens the lid is going to blow off. And I'd bet serious money the cops will do nothing unless there's shootings and knifings, and maybe not even then. So, IMHO Minneapolis won't be a safe place to be in when the verdict comes in. Funny as hell, the city is paying 6 "influencers" to promote the city's pov, I wonder what they're telling people. A case could be made by the defense attorney that fair trial can't be held in Minneapolis cuz the city is spreading propaganda about the trial.
Cop will be sacrificed on the Altar, to appease the blood thirsty mobs of Wokeness.
Might be problematic when the full autopsy gets entered into evidence.

If you are choking on something and I hold you down and kneel on your neck until you die, I'm going to be found guilty.

You didn't read the autopsy report.....

Looks pretty peaceful to me without any aggitators. Guess the Proud Boys and such didn't get the memo. All the more reason for Biden to get his Justice Department to get busy on the Police Consent Decree into more cities.

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

You never watched the full video of Floyd who said from the beginning that he "can't breathe" he said that when the police arrive at his vehicle with him still sitting in it.

He was already DYING from the massive overdose.

~~~~~~

You never watched the full video of Floyd who said from the beginning that he "can't breathe" he said that when the police arrive at his vehicle with him still sitting in it.

Wow.. Then why kneel on his neck? He was saying "I can't breathe"????

~~~~~~

Every criminal has a standard response when detained - I can’t breath.
Just a ploy to get free to escape.

I remember this one guy being held down screaming at the top of his lungs he couldn’t breath. I’m like dude, you got plenty of air.

~~~~~~

You really are that stupid.

I don't think they'll find the cop guilty, and when that happens the lid is going to blow off. And I'd bet serious money the cops will do nothing unless there's shootings and knifings, and maybe not even then. So, IMHO Minneapolis won't be a safe place to be in when the verdict comes in. Funny as hell, the city is paying 6 "influencers" to promote the city's pov, I wonder what they're telling people. A case could be made by the defense attorney that fair trial can't be held in Minneapolis cuz the city is spreading propaganda about the trial.
Cop will be sacrificed on the Altar, to appease the blood thirsty mobs of Wokeness.
Maybe we will get Summer of George 2.

~~~~~~
We may well have a repaet of the Summer of Insurrection of 2020 under Joey Xi. but the media will not report it unless absolutely necessary then it will be as CNN say's "A Firey But Peaceful" destruction of the said city or town....
Expect more insurrection riotss followed by Violence, Arson and looting in Portland, Seattle, Chicago and New York...

Maybe we will get Summer of George 2.

~~~~~~
We may well have a repaet of the Summer of Insurrection of 2020 under Joey Xi. but the media will not report it unless absolutely necessary then it will be as CNN say's "A Firey But Peaceful" destruction of the said city or town....
Expect more insurrection riotss followed by Violence, Arson and looting in Portland, Seattle, Chicago and New York...
Remember if you’re ever caught in a riot- safest place is to hide in a bookstore.

~~~~~~

Was he overdosed on Fentanyl or not?

~~~~~~

Was he overdosed on Fentanyl or not?

Tell you what. Contact your local PD, do a ride along, then get back to us.

~~~~~~

It’s standard procedure for violent criminals not obeying police commands and resisting arrest.
80388F2D-E8D6-424D-9B71-437A35A25969.jpeg

Remember if you’re ever caught in a riot- safest place is to hide in a bookstore.

If anyone is caught in a riot then you are one dumb SOB that probably needs to be eliminated from the gene-pool anyway. When the cops tell you to leave the area, then LEAVE! And if you don't then whatever happens to you from then on is on you. Because from then on it ain't no peaceful protest.

That is just the jungle rabbit's way of telling everyone in advance that the outcome of the trial better only go one certain way (no real, fair trial or trier of facts) else there will be MORE HELL TO PAY.

That is just the jungle rabbit's way of telling everyone in advance that the outcome of the trial better only go one certain way (no real, fair trial or trier of facts) else there will be MORE HELL TO PAY.

Well, Democrats just held a kangaroo court with fabricated evidence against a private citizen, what more can we expect?

Forum List

Back