George Floyd Protests Already Starting On First Day Of Trial

But when they firebomb the court and ransack and burn down the city, it won’t be insurrection against the government, it’ll be another mostly peaceful protest.

All those protesters in the street are losers.

Winners do not have time to waste: They are either studying hard at school or busy doing essential work.

Those losers are probably hoping that a cop stops them from committing violence, and then they can shout "Police brutality! Racism! I'm suing the city!"

In the case of Minneapolis, I sincerely hope they do, and that they win billions in judgments from those spineless gimps running that left wing toilet. Same with Portland, LA, SF, NYC, Atlanta, Baltimore, and Chicago.

Can’t sue government and win.
Ain’t it grand!

That was the argument for years. What's changed?
MN0072697.gif

So you concede the earlier protests were not simply because of Trump?
Are you conceding that the public should revolt over government injustice?

You didn't answer my question. I'd be more than happy to answer after you do.
Do I get $1 for every post with Trump mentioned with Floyd for the rest of the year?

Not after the point is acknowledged. This isn't nor was it ever about Trump. Trump made it worse but it has never been about him unlike many tried to make it out to be.

The protests were under Obama, Trump and now Biden.
MN, DC, WA, CA, NY riots to overthrow government and not a peep from you Leftists.

Eh? I've said many times I support the protests? Still do.

Do I get $1 for every post with Trump mentioned with Floyd for the rest of the year?

Not after the point is acknowledged. This isn't nor was it ever about Trump. Trump made it worse but it has never been about him unlike many tried to make it out to be.

MN, DC, WA, CA, NY riots to overthrow government and not a peep from you Leftists.
But that happened at night. Not domestic terrorism.

But that happened at night. Not domestic terrorism.
Say what?
Go educate yourself.

I don't think they'll find the cop guilty, and when that happens the lid is going to blow off. And I'd bet serious money the cops will do nothing unless there's shootings and knifings, and maybe not even then. So, IMHO Minneapolis won't be a safe place to be in when the verdict comes in. Funny as hell, the city is paying 6 "influencers" to promote the city's pov, I wonder what they're telling people. A case could be made by the defense attorney that fair trial can't be held in Minneapolis cuz the city is spreading propaganda about the trial.

I think the lid will be clamped down, because any violence can't be used to make Trump and Republicans look bad anymore. Plus since they are already in power there is no need to rile up the base, and they think that maybe more riots will push suburbia back into the Republican fold in the off year elections.

Watch, any lefty violence will be squashed, or at least the powers will try to squash it.

I don't think they'll find the cop guilty, and when that happens the lid is going to blow off. And I'd bet serious money the cops will do nothing unless there's shootings and knifings, and maybe not even then. So, IMHO Minneapolis won't be a safe place to be in when the verdict comes in. Funny as hell, the city is paying 6 "influencers" to promote the city's pov, I wonder what they're telling people. A case could be made by the defense attorney that fair trial can't be held in Minneapolis cuz the city is spreading propaganda about the trial.

I think the lid will be clamped down, because any violence can't be used to make Trump and Republicans look bad anymore. Plus since they are already in power there is no need to rile up the base, and they think that maybe more riots will push suburbia back into the Republican fold in the off year elections.

Watch, any lefty violence will be squashed, or at least the powers will try to squash it.
Maybe.
My money is Democrats need a crisis, and they’ll let cities burn over this trial and then pass reparations money and laws giving blacks extra rights nobody else has.

But when they firebomb the court and ransack and burn down the city, it won’t be insurrection against the government, it’ll be another mostly peaceful protest.

All those protesters in the street are losers.

Winners do not have time to waste: They are either studying hard at school or busy doing essential work.

Those losers are probably hoping that a cop stops them from committing violence, and then they can shout "Police brutality! Racism! I'm suing the city!"

In the case of Minneapolis, I sincerely hope they do, and that they win billions in judgments from those spineless gimps running that left wing toilet. Same with Portland, LA, SF, NYC, Atlanta, Baltimore, and Chicago.

Can’t sue government and win.
Ain’t it grand!

Yes. It would be hilarious watching these loons try to hand out bucks for all these commie projects after getting clipped for billions by their own sniveling pet vermin and going bankrupt. You can bet none of the 'social justice warriors will step up with big donations, they will be too busy making assorted biker gangs and homocidal Mexican Cartel dealers rich.

Time for a change of venue... Any first year atty could make the case.....

The protests will follow.

~~~~~~
The rioting will follow in any case. However, I don't believe Chauvin can get an honest trial in the Twin Cities or the State for that matter. Whatever the trial comes to a decision on will invoke more violence in the city. Floyd died of self inflicted Fentanyl overdosing.

If the cops knew Floyd was overdosed on Fentanyl, why kneel on his neck?

~~~~~~
The rioting will follow in any case. However, I don't believe Chauvin can get an honest trial in the Twin Cities or the State for that matter. Whatever the trial comes to a decision on will invoke more violence in the city. Floyd died of self inflicted Fentanyl overdosing.

You’ve obviously never seen anyone high on Fentanyl.

~~~~~~

Of course not.. So you are saying the cops knew he was overdosed on Fentanyl?

~~~~~~

Of course not.. So you are saying the cops knew he was overdosed on Fentanyl?

Irrelevant.
Ever see Floyd’s autopsy report?
Why not?

You openly admit you support violence against the government.

You openly admit you support violence against the government.

Sure. And?

Forum List

Back