George Floyd home invasion pointing gun at pregnant woman, as she screamed

Yup this just was just jogging
So he served his prison term and was trying to start a new life and was killed for doing so?
Passing counterfeit $20s is not the kind of new life we had in mind

I had a counterfeit $50 bill about ten years ago. It happens. I had absolutely no idea that it was fake; got it in change when I paid for something with a $100 bill. The question is whether or not he intended to pass fake cash...

Last edited:

So he served his prison term and was trying to start a new life and was killed for doing so?

I had a counterfeit $50 bill about ten years ago. I had absolutely no idea that it was fake; got it in change when I paid for something with a $100 bill. The question is whether or not he intended to pass fake cash...
Seriously

How does someone with an armed burglary conviction ever get a job working security ?

How does someone with a $multimillion fraud settlement and a string of bankruptcies become President?

(I guess it's because some people think reality TV is real.)
How does a bum who never worked a day in his life and drug user/abuser become President.
Floyd was dead before Officer Chauvin's knee hit his neck. With fentanyl and meth in his system his bad heart was giving out anyway. He can't breathe. Maybe he needed to be on a ventilator like a lot of Wuflu victims.
We'll never know because this bad cop Chauvin used Floyd's neck like an ottoman .
After how many minutes do you realize you've been resting your weight on some guys neck all this time
and you are surrounded by witnesses?
I wonder if any cops with him whispered anything to him to stop or move the perp into the car.

How does a bum who never worked a day in his life and drug user/abuser become President.
I asked the same thing in 2009.
1591304884879.png

Ask Obamaa when you see him.
Trump had no choice- his dad made him go on his own.
Everything he has now though, he rebuilt from out of bankruptcy.
He was lucky that the banks recognized the Trump name was more valuable than the real estate itself. Trump did that on his own.
Trump in 2012.

What happen to George’s white girl friend? Lol money started coming in the family kicked her out lol

How does someone with an armed burglary conviction ever get a job working security ?

How does someone with a $multimillion fraud settlement and a string of bankruptcies become President?

pick a better person next time...

I didn't pick the person last time, but it wouldn't have changed what Trump is.
did you vote for her?....

Not in the primary, but yes, in the general. Did you vote for the TV star/Birther?
i havent voted for the person running for president since the 90's......we have had subpar people from both parties running since then,and it aint getting any better...

Aren't you special!

I am really getting sick of hearing about this George Floyd piece of shit.

I had a counterfeit $50 bill about ten years ago. I had absolutely no idea that it was fake; got it in change when I paid for something with a $100 bill. The question is whether or not he intended to pass fake cash...
Seriously

Yeah, seriously.

What sucked is that I was out fifty bucks. The merchant I got the change from was under no obligation to give me $50. I didn't find out until about a week later when I went to spend that bill...

Ask Obamaa when you see him.
Trump had no choice- his dad made him go on his own.
Everything he has now though, he rebuilt from out of bankruptcy.
He was lucky that the banks recognized the Trump name was more valuable than the real estate itself. Trump did that on his own.
Trump in 2012.

Where’s that damn puke icon when ya need it?

Is the meth and fentanyl part of the "new life"?
If they are it was a contributing factor to the end of that new life

but honestly, it could be as simple as a marginal criminal type who was blindsided by the lockdown, lost his honest job and had no walking around money

so he returned to a life of crime

Floyd was killed for resisting arrest

yes the cops used too much force

but floyd would be alive today if he had not acted like a moron

What successful businessman doesnt have failed business ventures? Last time i checked, Trump is a billionaire. Any suggestion that he isnt a good businessman is quite silly. Wouldnt you agree?

Floyd was killed for resisting arrest

yes the cops used too much force

but floyd would be alive today if he had not acted like a moron

This is exactly right. People forget Floyd is a career criminal who resisted arrest. I agree the cops used to much force. But Floyd put himself in that situation. All this rioting, looting and destruction for a thug who finally ran into the wrong cop.

Forum List

Back