George Floyd home invasion pointing gun at pregnant woman, as she screamed

Yup this just was just jogging
He didn't deserve to die like that, but there is no question he was a thug and not the saint the media and race pimps are claiming.

This is true. But the more you break the law, the more the police are after you. Then you resist arrest and the police come down on you and force you to the ground. Floyd's actions prompted to many encounters with the police and unfortunately he ran into a bad one that day. Agreed, he didn't deserve that. But when does BLM address the real issue?

He didn't deserve to die like that, but there is no question he was a thug and not the saint the media and race pimps are claiming.

He didn't deserve to die AT THAT TIME, but he deserved to die.

How does a community organizer get the nuclear codes?
Other's have been warned to stay on topic and you should know better, Huckleberry.

Are you a moderator? If so, then don't leave posts like the one I responded to on the thread. Otherwise, I'm just responding in kind to something YOU allowed.

How does someone with an armed burglary conviction ever get a job working security ? Don't they do background checks in Minnesota ?

Background checks cost money....a bar would probably not check. I owned a small nightclub and all my guys had had run-ins with the law. You want a guy who's reasonable and somewhat persuasive to avoid a lawsuit. But when the fists and feet are flying, that guy is expected to wade into the middle of it and knock heads. I was my own cooler and used the nunchucks on more than one occasion. We sometimes maced brawlers which stunk the place up and ran off the rest of the customers, tears streaming from their eyes. Most whites are afraid of a large, black bouncer and don't test him.

Can you imagine putting a gun to a pregnant woman’s body?

Background checks cost money....a bar would probably not check. I owned a small nightclub and all my guys had had run-ins with the law. You want a guy who's reasonable and somewhat persuasive to avoid a lawsuit. But when the fists and feet are flying, that guy is expected to wade into the middle of it and knock heads. I was my own cooler and used the nunchucks on more than one occasion. We sometimes maced brawlers which stunk the place up and ran off the rest of the customers, tears streaming from their eyes. Most whites are afraid of a large, black bouncer and don't test him.
One of my good friends is a black bouncer in clubs in Texas and Arkansas ( and head chef at a local restaurant 6 days a week)- he has an open-carry permit but if he's packing you won't see it. Anyway, it's who I get most of my weed from. I know his mom, wife, kids, uncle and half the neighbors. It's a 'protected' block actually.

But, as for George, I was referring to his security job at the Salvation Army in the op article. I didn't see the part about a pregnant woman, but he did 5 years on a plea bargain, which usually means he had numerous prior arrests at the time. A jury could have put him away for much longer if he'd plead not guilty.

Last edited:
Unless the point of the thread is to blame the victim, there is no point.

He cried out for his Mama - three years dead - while his life was snuffed out. That's not enough for you?

One of my good friends is a black bouncer in clubs in Texas and Arkansas ( and head chef at a local restaurant 6 days a week)- he has an open-carry permit but if he's packing you won't see it. Anyway, it's who I get most of my weed from. I know his mom, wife, kids, uncle and half the neighbors. It's a 'protected' block actually.

But, as for George, I was referring to his security job at the Salvation Army in the op article.

Roger that....I believe he and the cop knew each other and were both working security at a sketchy nightclub. Jesse Watters is convinced the cop killed George as some kind of retaliation for something that happened between them.

How does a community organizer get the nuclear codes?
Other's have been warned to stay on topic and you should know better, Huckleberry.

Are you a moderator? If so, then don't leave posts like the one I responded to on the thread. Otherwise, I'm just responding in kind to something YOU allowed.
Hes nobody but the first "conservative" I put on ignore.

How does someone with an armed burglary conviction ever get a job working security ?

How does someone with a $multimillion fraud settlement and a string of bankruptcies become President?

(I guess it's because some people think reality TV is real.)
pick a better person next time...

I didn't pick the person last time, but it wouldn't have changed what Trump is.
did you vote for her?....

How does someone with an armed burglary conviction ever get a job working security ?

How does someone with a $multimillion fraud settlement and a string of bankruptcies become President?

Trump is president. Should the nation go up in smoke because leftist clowns can't get over
their childish tantrum? I guess so.

Best president ever

did you vote for her?....

Not in the primary, but yes, in the general. Did you vote for the TV star/Birther?

Yup he was just jogging

Thanks. It is far past time the public is aware of what type of man was Saint Floyd. His violent criminal record is very much pertinent to the police treatment he received. But, members of the Cult of George are so taken by the man's flawless life of fluffy bunny they've beautified him and any who dare insult his legacy are to be dragged into the street and tore apart. Floyd die like thugs should. The maddening part of it all? Floyd could have been a child rapist and they'd still riot in his name. Individual personal responsibility and self-control are all that matters in a civilized nation. Floyd earned his place in the back of that police cruiser on that particular day for lack of personal responsibility and self-control. And he earned his death in spades. Don't let his cult members hear you say that though, they'll do the kicking chicken and then some . . .

Roger that....I believe he and the cop knew each other and were both working security at a sketchy nightclub. Jesse Watters is convinced the cop killed George as some kind of retaliation for something that happened between them.
Penis envy, through a mutual female acquaintance maybe ?;)
He won't have that on his mind when he's being frisked by the guards.

George Floyd was just the latest incarnation of Michael Brown....a thug whose death was the springboard for
a violent destructive leftist political meme. The only difference is Floyd should still be alive.
Floyd was dead before Officer Chauvin's knee hit his neck. With fentanyl and meth in his system his bad heart was giving out anyway. He can't breathe. Maybe he needed to be on a ventilator like a lot of Wuflu victims.

Forum List

Back