George Floyd Has Violent Criminal History

Well now Chauvin has a violent criminal history too. I guess he deserves to get murdered by the police as well?
I wonder how many people Chauvin has saved from injury or death compared to George....are you kidding or what?...a street thug crook drug addicted criminal compared to a cop....wow you people have lost all ability to reason.....

Well now Chauvin has a violent criminal history too. I guess he deserves to get murdered by the police as well?
I wonder how many people Chauvin has saved from injury or death compared to George....are you kidding or what?...a street thug crook drug addicted criminal compared to a cop....wow you people have lost all ability to reason.....

Let's try to fill the holes in Unoccupied's theories:
  1. Chavin has probably defused thousands of bad situations amounting to saving hundreds of lives and untold misery and damage.
  2. George Floyd was a parasite of humanity who brought nothing but crime, suffering and darkness to all he touched not doing one good thing his entire life. He even orchestrated his own death by resisting arrest and even his death brought nothing but misery and suffering to thousands, if not millions.

My favorite act of kindness from Saint George was when he held a pregnant woman and gunpoint while his thug buddies robber her home.

His statue is so deserved. He’s already canonized in the Church of the Left, he’s the Patron Saint of Fentanyl. When lefties aren’t worshiping Saint Ginsburg, Matron Saint of Abortion, they pray to Saint George for more racial diversity and reparations.

My favorite act of kindness from Saint George was when he held a pregnant woman and gunpoint while his thug buddies robber her home.

His statue is so deserved. He’s already canonized in the Church of the Left, he’s the Patron Saint of Fentanyl. When lefties aren’t worshiping Saint Ginsburg, Matron Saint of Abortion, they pray to Saint George for more racial diversity and reparations.
Not to mention the $12 million dollar payoff his family received. That's about a million times his net worth.

Floyd was not "murdered" by police you sniveling, mindless, malignant parasite.

I will say they fucked up how they handled the man, but he was just another piece of shit and did not deserve to be exalted as a hero for dying of an overdose in custody. All he had to do that day was cooperate. PERIOD. Even better, not try and pass fake money. Instead he chose to over amp on dope, use counterfeit currency, resist detainment and he ended up dead.

Now IF Chauvin's bullshit conviction stands, and after he gets out of prison goes ahead and adopts the felonious lifestyle, steals from people and resists arrest after committing another felony I won't give a fruit fly's fuck if he is killed in that scenario.

I also will not give a shit if you give yourself a retroactive abortion occuturd.

1625250705316.png

Last edited:
MarathonMike You think that piece of shit was worth $12?

He was a malignancy. He reduced the value of human life, he was a net negative of at least $1M considering we had to support his oxygen theft while in prison, but keep him alive in the world where all he did was absorb resources while producing NOTHING OF VALUE.

Floyd was not "murdered" by police you sniveling, mindless, malignant parasite.

I will say they fucked up how they handled the man, but he was just another piece of shit and did not deserve to be exalted as a hero for dying of an overdose in custody. All he had to do that day was cooperate. PERIOD. Even better, not try and pass fake money. Instead he chose to over amp on dope, use counterfeit currency, resist detainment and he ended up dead.

Now IF Chauvin's bullshit conviction stands, and after he gets out of prison goes ahead and adopts the felonious lifestyle, steals from people and resists arrest after committing another felony I won't give a fruit fly's fuck if he is killed in that scenario.

I also will not give a shit if you give yourself a retroactive abortion occuturd.

View attachment 508147
LOL Look at the fascists all the sudden having concern for the violent convicts.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Not to mention the $12 million dollar payoff his family received. That's about a million times his net worth.
Don't forget the many millions they also got on GoFundMe. The Floyd family is ROLLING in cash now. Best thing he ever did was die for his family. They can now afford to move up from that 1978 Zenith 19 inch color TV.

Doesn't matter because there is a different set of standards. Besides, his family now has $27M in case and they don't have to put up with his continuing felony arrests and drug habit. This is how he became a good father.

Was Chauven innocent? No he was not.

But he was guilty of any other then possibly involuntary manslaughter, but that is sketchy since Floyd was going to die regardless.

Facts:
(1) Floyd has a long violent criminal history, including holding a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach. No good person would do that.
(2) He committed a felony (use of a fake check) and that is why the cops were called.
(3) Floyd has fentanyl and Methamphetamine in his system.
(4) In fact he had enough of the deadly combo to kill 3 large men.
(5) He was in fact OD'ing and would have died regardless.
(6) He was resisting. He refused to get into the back of the cop car, was listening to orders and was acting eradicate. The cops even noted that he was on something.
(7) The other cops were doing crowd control because the crowd was belligerent and there was a real threat of violence.
(8) An ambulance was on the way, because they believed he was OD'ing.
(9) Yes he was a danger to the public. He was about to drive a car as high as a kite.
(10) The passenger in Floyd's car refused to testify, because he would have stated Floyd swallowed his stash of drugs to avoid arrest.

The false narrative lead to mass riots, spike in crime, division amongst the races and the stronger belief the police are hunting blacks!

Forum List

Back